Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old nest rental listing
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 110 111
I am always happy to offer open nests free of charge to anyone. Tips are appreciated, but not required. Im in Plague.
I am always happy to offer open nests free of charge to anyone. Tips are appreciated, but not required. Im in Plague.
mujztc.jpg
Banner by Macabre
@nika - I'm a wind clan member with 3 nests. I'm new to the nest rental scene, but I'll charge 5k for the nest. No food required, though appreciated. If players wish to talk collateral that's fine with me. Players please PM me with requests and what/whether you would like collateral. x
@nika - I'm a wind clan member with 3 nests. I'm new to the nest rental scene, but I'll charge 5k for the nest. No food required, though appreciated. If players wish to talk collateral that's fine with me. Players please PM me with requests and what/whether you would like collateral. x
Visit my Obsidian, Neon wings sale: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=569815
934058_474662662602678_1542009631_n.jpg
@Paccar @Gennysis Added, thanks!

(@Paccar Sorry it took me a day, you didn't ping me so I didn't notice until someone else did)
@Paccar @Gennysis Added, thanks!

(@Paccar Sorry it took me a day, you didn't ping me so I didn't notice until someone else did)
@nika
I'm a Water clan member and I always seem to have nests open!
I can rent my nests for free to anyone who wants to rent a water nest ^^
As for contacting, just send a PM or ping me :D
@nika
I'm a Water clan member and I always seem to have nests open!
I can rent my nests for free to anyone who wants to rent a water nest ^^
As for contacting, just send a PM or ping me :D
@Atomicpaw Added, thanks! :D
@Atomicpaw Added, thanks! :D
Plague :)

Please PM me. Nests are free, though those without boons are asked to send food donations. I have 3 nests which are open most of the time. I'm willing to do collateral if needed.
Plague :)

Please PM me. Nests are free, though those without boons are asked to send food donations. I have 3 nests which are open most of the time. I'm willing to do collateral if needed.
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@nika

I'm in Lightning and I'd love to rent out a nest if someone would like some nice lightning eyes :3 5k for 5 days. Free if a boon is provided. A PM would be the best way to contact me.
@nika

I'm in Lightning and I'd love to rent out a nest if someone would like some nice lightning eyes :3 5k for 5 days. Free if a boon is provided. A PM would be the best way to contact me.
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
@nika
I moved! Proud Lightning now~ :) Everything else still applies.
@nika
I moved! Proud Lightning now~ :) Everything else still applies.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@QueenBedhead @shiroi Added, thanks!
@Tarawr Moved!

Please check that I got everything right. XD
@QueenBedhead @shiroi Added, thanks!
@Tarawr Moved!

Please check that I got everything right. XD
@Nika
:D All good here! Thank you!
@Nika
:D All good here! Thank you!