Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queenie's dom shop [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[b]**currently online**[/b] Hello, I am Queenie and this is my dom shop c: Every time plague gets Dom, I will open up the shop and share my %15 with everyone!! Here my guidelines, they're very simple [LIST] [*]Ping me first! If you want breed or gene scrolls, you don't have to wait to send me the money; if you want items/apparel/familiars, please wait for comfirmation [*][b]****Please [i]message[/i] me, do not CR me money/requests. It's a lot easier for me to keep track if everything's sitting tidy in my Inbox!!****[/b] [*]Money [i]must[/i] be sent before you are placed on the list/items are purchased (All my money goes straight to the Vault at the start of Dom and it doesn't come out until after Dom.) [*]When sending money, please place item names/list either in the message body or the title (whichever is easier), with a price breakdown in the event I am unable to get some items if you're asking for several [*]With bulk orders, I will hold onto everything until I have all your items; if you wish to know how many of your items I have gathered, you can either check the list (I will strike out items obtained and not sent out), or PM me c: [*]If I am unable to find your items in a timely fashion, feel free to request your money back!! [*]I will buy apparel/familiars etc, I just don't have the prices on hand like I do with genes. These will also take significantly longer than genes (which typically have a very quick turn over)/I may not be able to find them, depending on the marketplace. [*]Tips are appreciated but not required (food would be delightful though u.u) [/LIST] [LIST=1] [*] username - item [/LIST] [quote="Breed Scrolls"] Guardian | Mirror | Tundra |Fae - 42500T Ridgeback | Pearlcatcher - 212500T Snapper | Spiral - 276250T Skydancer - 340000T[/quote] [quote="Genes"] [b]Primaries[/b] [indent]Speckle - 106250T Tiger - 114750 Clown - 148750T Vipera - 199,750T Ripple/Bar - 212500T [/indent] [b]Secondaries[/b] [indent]Freckle/Stripes - 76500T Eye Spot - 93500T Seraph - 106250T Current/Duab - 140250T Hypnotic - 157250T[/indent] [b]Tertiaries[/b] [indent]Crackle/Okapi/Smoke/Spines - 161500 Gembond - 170000 Underbelly- 127000[/indent][/quote]
**currently online**

Hello, I am Queenie and this is my dom shop c: Every time plague gets Dom, I will open up the shop and share my %15 with everyone!!

Here my guidelines, they're very simple
  • Ping me first! If you want breed or gene scrolls, you don't have to wait to send me the money; if you want items/apparel/familiars, please wait for comfirmation
  • ****Please message me, do not CR me money/requests. It's a lot easier for me to keep track if everything's sitting tidy in my Inbox!!****
  • Money must be sent before you are placed on the list/items are purchased (All my money goes straight to the Vault at the start of Dom and it doesn't come out until after Dom.)
  • When sending money, please place item names/list either in the message body or the title (whichever is easier), with a price breakdown in the event I am unable to get some items if you're asking for several
  • With bulk orders, I will hold onto everything until I have all your items; if you wish to know how many of your items I have gathered, you can either check the list (I will strike out items obtained and not sent out), or PM me c:
  • If I am unable to find your items in a timely fashion, feel free to request your money back!!
  • I will buy apparel/familiars etc, I just don't have the prices on hand like I do with genes. These will also take significantly longer than genes (which typically have a very quick turn over)/I may not be able to find them, depending on the marketplace.
  • Tips are appreciated but not required (food would be delightful though u.u)

1. username - item
Breed Scrolls wrote:
Guardian | Mirror | Tundra |Fae - 42500T
Ridgeback | Pearlcatcher - 212500T
Snapper | Spiral - 276250T
Skydancer - 340000T
Genes wrote:

Primaries
Speckle - 106250T
Tiger - 114750
Clown - 148750T
Vipera - 199,750T
Ripple/Bar - 212500T

Secondaries
Freckle/Stripes - 76500T
Eye Spot - 93500T
Seraph - 106250T
Current/Duab - 140250T
Hypnotic - 157250T

Tertiaries
Crackle/Okapi/Smoke/Spines - 161500
Gembond - 170000
Underbelly- 127000
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
This is now open!! I'm going to be AFK for a few hours but I will be going through everything tonight ^^ if you are ordering genes, don't worry about waiting for confo, just send the treasure and I'll get to it when I'm online
This is now open!! I'm going to be AFK for a few hours but I will be going through everything tonight ^^ if you are ordering genes, don't worry about waiting for confo, just send the treasure and I'll get to it when I'm online
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@QueenBedhead

Hi! Sending you treasure for a Skydancer scroll!
@QueenBedhead

Hi! Sending you treasure for a Skydancer scroll!
They/Them pronouns
@QueenBedhead
Can you snag me a vipera and spines? c:
@QueenBedhead
Can you snag me a vipera and spines? c:
water_banner.png
@Katria Yes I can! Feel free to send your treasure c:
@Katria Yes I can! Feel free to send your treasure c:
Sent cx
Sent cx
water_banner.png
I'll be at work for the next four hours, but if you need breed/gene scrolls just go ahead and send the treasure. I'll check in every now and then and hook you up.
I'll be at work for the next four hours, but if you need breed/gene scrolls just go ahead and send the treasure. I'll check in every now and then and hook you up.
@QueenBedhead

Can I get a spines gene please?
@QueenBedhead

Can I get a spines gene please?
qBeRxn0_zps4k697dye.png
All caught up! Still working so will be intermittent
All caught up! Still working so will be intermittent
@Queenbedhead could I snatch clown? Sending TR now
@Queenbedhead could I snatch clown? Sending TR now
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10