Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old nest rental listing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
This is an old thread - please use Clifftop's new thread here! I'm leaving this up just to keep the original reviews.
This is an old thread - please use Clifftop's new thread here! I'm leaving this up just to keep the original reviews.
Reviews: it's useful if people who rented nests from someone post here to note that everything went well, just so prospective buyers can see that there's a history of no scams etc. Here are the current reviews, copied from the relevant posts so they don't get buried in the thread:
(Some of the page numbers may be too high by one due to some thread restructuring; some usernames may have changed, although I note that when I'm told about it)
  • I (nika) have rented nests from oxArtemis, egberts, Caellum, Axiom, Gooseberry, Kiomori, Silvawolf100, Altan, Tarawr, arsgoetia, Talonr, Coatl, TheFreak, Phale, Pillbug and Greyjoy, and was very happy with all the results! :) I haven't rented a nest from Pandatao, but I've entrusted them with a LOT of my money for scroll/item-hunting and they're awesome. :)
  • Snaphance said on page 16: "CatkinKitten and I rented a nest from clockworkMoose and can heartily recommend them! The communication was great and the service was swift."
  • Ikunoche said on page 19: "I rented a nest from Mizuki (Arcane), for my Skydancer pair. The couple and their fatally adorable babies were delivered to me today. Service was fast and excellent!"
  • Devildove said on page 21: "Hey there, just wanted to say I rented a Fire nest from clockworkMoose and had a great experience! They were prompt with accepting and returning my dragons and I think they must have lucky nests because the babies turned out beautiful =) Thanks clockworkMoose!"
  • Luciellia said on page 21: "Just wanted to say that snowcat let me borrow one of their nest and it was great! Communication was clear and we were able to set up a time to coordinate the breeding easily, the trade itself was quick and seamless. *hugs snowcat* Earth babies!"
  • Devildove said on page 23: "Wanted to share the fact that I had a lovely experience renting a Light nest from Zenniel ! They were prompt, kind and very friendly to boot!"
  • blaireau said on page 23: "I rented a nest from Mizuki (arcane) and just got the babies today. Communication was clear and delivery was fast. A+ would rent again."
  • kanamine said on page 25: "Dropping by to say I had a very good experience with Meow's Nature nest. Eggs bred and hatched as scheduled, got 3 eggs, two of them double-colors, and one nearly a triple. ^^"
  • Mimi said on page 25: "My friend and I had a joint breeding and we used Kita's (plague) nest. She was so reliable and sweet! A+, 5/5 stars, would recommend to a friend"
  • Inskora said on page 25: "I have used the services of rahabim (Ice) and Zenniel (Light) and been very happy with the results!"
  • Svae said on page 29: "I rented/borrowed a nest from Iocane in Ice Flight and it was a wonderful experience. :D She's friendly and prompt and generally all-around nice. I'm completely satisfied with my experience and I'll happily do it again."
  • Gimeurcookie said on page 32: "SmoggyBelle was awesome at taking care of my dragons and returned them as soon as the eggs hatched! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for some cute red eyed dragons."
  • Gallelyphen said on page 32: "I recently rented a nest from jamilalikemanila and I am VERY satesfied. I talked to them around 2 weeks before my breeding pair was ready and then again one day before they were ready. I got their okay very quickly, so I sent over my couple with the required food and a tip as a thanks. I got a reminder the day before the eggs hatched and then another one that my babies had come and they were handed back to me immediately after hatching, along with their parents. HUGE recommend for renting a nest from jamilalikemanila ! Everything went very smoothly, they were easy to keep in touch with and are very reliable. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed!!"
  • Azy said on page 32: "I've rented nests from TenAges, clockworkMoose, SmoggyBelle, Aisaika, alixyveth and possibly other people whom I've forgotten. They've all been fantastic and I'm happy to provide more detailed references to anyone in PM."
  • Watzzio said on page 34: "I've used the services of Mizuki(Arcane), Iocane(Ice), Gooseberry(Light), jamilalikemanila(Nature), Kita(Plague), and Wobblegong(Water). They've all been very helpful and I definitely recommend them. If anyone wants more details please feel free to pm me."
  • Ikunoche said on page 35: "I've been pretty much Mizuki's (Arcane) regular customer. Been very pleased with the service. They've rented nests even on short notice. Also rented a nest from clockworkMoose (Fire) and it all went well."
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 36: "I used zombaby for a shadow nest rental, and I wanted to give a good review! Zombaby made everything quick and easy, replied within a reasonable amount of time, and was overall extremely friendly! They magically got a five egg nest with my pair (a stroke of luck I've never had!) and all seven - parents included - were sent happily to my lair! I just wanted to say that this was a great experience, and that I would highly recommend Zombaby for any shadow nest rental needs! =D" (zombaby changed username to Starmie)
  • egberts said on page 37: "I used one of Sagnessagiel's Water nests and I have only good things to say of the experience! Communication was swift, quick and excellent, the dragons were bred right away and well tended to, and the whole family was returned on the day the eggs were hatched. Recommended :)"
  • Rubellite said on page 37: "rented Zenniel's light nest for a tron imperial pair, and I am very satisfied with the results. Communication throughout has been swift, easy, and crystal-clear; the dragons were bred and returned on the day they were ready to go, and so overall the service was conducted in an excellent manner. Definitely recommended, and I'll probably be a returning nest renter. :)"
  • Malaise said on page 37: "I rented a nest with singswithtrees for plague eyes and everything went smoothly. :3 Very cheap to rent, and was fast to reply and send me my dragons back when all was said and done! -thumbs up-"
  • Shacco said on page 38: "I've rented nests from two people on this list: a light nest from beatzz (now converseburden, this should probably be updated :)) and a wind nest from Natorei. Both of these people were very nice and efficient. They provided me with good collateral when asked, kept me updated and returned my dragons to me in a timely fashion. The only drawback with my rental was when Natorei noticed my dragon couple was actually related... Oops! Despite that everything went well. I have actually had a split nest with this person before, so I do think they are trustworthy. I highly recommend both of them!"
  • egberts said on page 38: "I've rented one of Elsewhere's (Earth) nests and they provided wonderful service and communication. They showed me previews, and I didn't hatch the dragon I was looking for with my breeding project but they were a huge sweetie and offered their nest for me to try again in the future! Recommended :)"
  • Vaylise said on page 39: "I rented a light nest from Gooseberry (Light) and wanted to say that it was a pleasure working with them. My dragons spent 6 days nesting over there and were returned very promptly. Communication was great. I highly recommend. :)"
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 39: "I wanted to give a GLOWING REVIEW for Mizuki! I was definitely a hard customer to please, and was scrambling to put together some breeding pairs to make a PERFECT NEW YEARS COUPLE! So what this entailed was scrambling to get three pairs and booning every nest so that they all hatched on January 1st to meet New Years requirements! Mizuki was not only extremely friendly and understanding, but definitely went out of their way to help me reach my goal! I was not an easy customer, but I heard not even a single word of complaint! I was able to get all three clutches thrown together (at various times during the course of Jan 1st since I had originally planned for only two but Mizuki found that one of the pairs were too closely related and I had to find new mates for them!) I am so thankful for this list, and for the fact that I picked Mizuki off of it (mostly because there were many open slots in their lair!) I would 1000% (yes one thousand, not one hundred) recommend Mizuki to anybody needing an Arcane lair, and will do so myself again and again. Thank you to Mizuki for making my perfect New Years pair happen! *hugs!*"
  • Cluttermouse said on page 41: "I just rented a water nest from Greyjoy and the service was great. I was a little nervous to use a stranger because the pair I needed to breed were imps, but I am happy to say that there were no problems at all. Greyjoy got them right back to me with three beautiful babies in tow! Really glad I decided to use this thread and I would definitely recommend them to others."
  • Misfit said on page 42: "Just to let people know that I rented a fire nest from FioFioFio and they were fantastic! I had to hatch 2 pairs and juggle a few dragons around and they were very fast at picking up and returning my babies. A+ service, highly recommended :)"
  • corrose said on page 43: "I rented a fire nest from phantomlegions and it went really smoothly despite the unexpected maintenance happening! Quick to hatch and return the parents and babies right after the site went up!"
  • Kiefer said on page 44: "I've rented a nest from SmoggyBelle twice now and have been very happy with the entire experience. As a whole, she's been very friendly, kind, and communicative as well as quick in hatching nests, accepting trades, and sending trades. I would definitely recommend SmoggyBelle to anyone looking to rent a Plague nest. :)"
  • Gallelyphen said on page 45: "I recently rented a nest from Charisma! I sent them a message asking to rent a nest and they told me when they would be able to accept my dragons. I then got a message with the okay, and soon after sending my dragons I was sent a picture of my eggs, and a reminder when they were going to hatch so I would be able to receive them at once. As soon as they were hatched I got the crossroad requests, everything went really smooth and neatly! I'm VERY satesfied, Charisma did an outstanding work! I Highly recommend renting a nest from them!"
  • Misfit said on page 46: "Just a quick review for Pisces whom I just loaned a nest from. They were great! Very fast...I think the whole thing only took minutes (I was using a boon). Easy and helpful, I highly recommend them :)"
  • Zenitha said on page 46: "I rented a nest from Nayafen - nothing but positives for her!"
  • Andromeda said on page 47: "Just wanted to post a review for Ainslie: Everything I could want from a nest rental! Dragons were taken and bred promptly, I was kept informed about their progress and finally returned to me without delay! All with a friendly demenour. I'd highly recommend Ainslie for Nature nests."
  • BlueLizard said on page 48: "Some time ago, I borowed a Light nest from Svae. It was more pleasant experience! Great contact, awesome RPG, dragons taken care off, sent right away when hatchlings pooped out from eggs! Highly recommended."
  • Misfit said on page 51 "A little review for brightwaters. I just want to say a big big thank you as they took wonderful care of my babies ^^ I got 2 really pretties babies so I really recommend them :)"
  • Misfit said on page 52: "Another review, this time for cuppa who took wonderful care of my Pinkie Wildclaws. They kept great communication with me and returned all babies very promptly after they hatched. Lovely person too so I recommend them!"
  • blaireau said on page 53: "I rented a nest from Zenniel (light). Everything went smoothly and I'll probably rent from them again."
  • Magatsu said on page 53: "I rented a nest from Paccar a while ago, and it went excellently. They were efficient and helped the process go smoothly. I would highly recommend them."
  • Silence said on page 54: "Rented a fire nest from Gimeurcookie and everything went well, response was quick and delivery of babies and parents went smoothly :3!"
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 54: "I recently rented a nest from Pisces and had an amazing experience! My babies stayed in Pisces's lair for the duration of the incubation, and Pisces kept me updated on their stay! They had a lovely three egg clutch with pretty water eyes, and when they hatched Pisces sent them back to me after showing them off to some friends, basically finding them great new homes and making my life super easy! =D I would recommend Pisces to anybody looking for a water lair, and hope to rent again myself! =D"
  • Azurrys said on page 55: "I'd like to leave a review for Svae, who was completely awesome--prompt, friendly, and loved my dragons as much as I do! Communication was great and everything went off without a hitch. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a Light nest (when available again, of course)."
  • contradanza said on page 55: "breedings were recently hosted for me by Arya and Phale, both excellent hosts. also both very nice people :) highly recommended!"
  • brain4puzzles said on page 57: "I just rented a nest from Phale. I recommend them as a good source of water babies. ((Got 3 hatchlings, one of which is perfect for my goals! I am sure Phale rubbed the nest with magic dust first.))"
  • MariBelle said on page 57: "I rented a nest from Phale. She responded quickly and was polite. She didn't miss a day incubating so I got my babies right on time! :3"
  • Zaefyra said on page 58: "I rented out a nest from Kalkara. She delivered the babies amazingly fast and my were they beautiful, with some luck (which I'm sure was just Kalkara's nest) my friend got the baby she was after. Hurrah!"
  • blaireau said on page 58: "I rented a nest from Scapegoat (lightning) and everything went smoothly. I even got two triple white babies, clearly Scapegoat is good luck. :)"
  • Magatsu said on page 59: "I have a review for Chomp! They were kind enough to let me use their nest for free, and it was a pleasure "renting" from them. They even posted a picture of the nest prediction! A very smooth transaction."
  • Lundlaeva said on page 59: "I'd like to do a review for Cyanea (Fire Flight). I found Cyanea through this very listing. I messaged them about having an available nest - with a lot of rambling from me as I was really nervous, never having done this before! I got a really prompt, reassuring and helpful response. Cyanea offered me any of the TG Skydancer pairs in their lair as collateral (even though one of the dragons I was sending was a Pearlcatcher - XYY but still), which was really reassuring. I left some apparel/familiars on my dragons, which screwed up the crossroads a bit - but Cyanea was lovely about it! We arranged the trades and I got a message to let me know how many eggs. Then I got another message when they hatched, along with crossroads for the five dragons in total. Cyanea has been really great throughout. It was a great experience, and has made me a lot less nervous about this whole nest rental thing!"
  • foreground said on page 61: "I rented an Earth nest from Elsewhere, which was a great experience! They were very fast to reply and get my dragons all settled, and they were very kind during the whole process. Will definitely be getting in contact with them again when I need more brown eyes!"
  • strathmore said on page 61: "I've rented a nest from Kaaniel (Wind) and two nests from Sukio now (Plague). Both are trustworthy, friendly, and took great care of my dragons :)"
  • Brazenchase said on page 61: "I have a review for Mackledaddy. I rented a nest from them recently and they were very friendly and fast in completing the rental. Profile was kept up to date and accurate on nest availability, too. They're totally awesome and we're totally friends now :D"
  • sunreon said on page 61: "I rented from Zenniel for a light list and they were awesome. A+ will be using again."
  • Zorn said on page 62: "I rented a nest from insanenobaka for some cute Wind-eyed hatchlings, and everything went smoothly! They were really friendy and delivered lovely Coatl babies c: Would definitely rent again!"
  • Snaphance said on page 62: "I have been renting the nests of Kalkara (Light) and clockworkMoose (Fire) for my Legacy Challenges. Both have provided great service, clear communication and screencaps of the hatchings, so I definitely recommend them!"
  • cunningaesthete said on page 62: "I just rented a nest from Ocearen and they were absolutely so swee throughout the whole process! I would love to rent from them again. They made sure to check in and let me know how many eggs were in the nest, as well as returning my dragons pretty promptly! It was wonderful and I'll /definitely/ be asking to rent from them again."
  • blaireau said on page 63: "I rented a nest from Anchovy (light) and it went quite well."
  • Snaphance said on page 65: "I have rented the Water nest of brightwaters and the Arcane nest of cunningaesthete recently and have had great experiences with both! Clear and quick communication, they happily provided me with screencaps for my Legacy challenges when I asked, and swiftly accepted Crossroads, bred dragons, and sent them back (I used boons). So! I can definitely recommend those too!"
  • periwinkle said on page 67: "I rented a Shadow nest, courtesy of Morigan (thanks again!), and everything went very well. They were kind, helpful, and communicative throughout the entire process. 10/10, would totally recommend."
  • periwinkle said on page 72: "I'd like to write another review, this one for Koopaling. They made my nest renting experience a pleasant and stress-free one!"
  • contradanza said on page 72: "i'd like to add a review for KoreNestis. she's very friendly and accommodating, and nest hosting with her was awesome :)"
  • corrose said on page 73: "I rented out 2 Plague nests from stolenfeathers and they were fantastic about keeping me updated and super prompt about incubating and returning dragons and hatchlings! Great nest rental experience, would definitely recommend :)"
  • DragonGirl1031 said on page 74: "frontyardgnome kindly let me rent one of their plague nests for my midnight/shadow babies. They offered collateral for my pair, and promptly sent my pair and the three beautiful babies back. I'm very happy and will probably be using them again."
  • SunDragon said on page 74: "BeingOfNature helped me get one of my dream dragon which took a few nest rentals to get exactly the right color combination. S/he is courteous and happy to help, but you may have to wait a day or two if s/he doesn't have the room in his/her lair."
  • deathbotly said on page 78: "Leaving a positive review for puffeh! I rented a fire nest and the response to my request was quick, the parents stayed fed and the babies and parents were returned immediately on hatch!"
  • blaireau said on page 79: "I rented a nest from Cyanea (fire) and am very pleased with the experience. Everything went smoothly with no delays."
  • Koopaling said on page 80: "here is my review on Felixitous' nest rental:
    very happy with everything! they kept my dragons fed and kept in touch. told me how many eggs they had and whatnot. very nice experience! felixitous will be my go-to for light nests."
  • Kelso said on page 82: "I just wanted to leave a little review for cyradis and make sure you saw it - I rented a light nest from them and they were super accommodating (took my pair on the same day I asked) and friendly, always responded promptly and kept me updated on when I'd have my dragons back. They sent them right after rollover. A+ would rent again 8)"
  • Leonhardt said on page 83: "Although this is coming late, I have a positive review for ZodiacKind, whom I rented an Earth Nest from. They were quick to reply, and very friendly and polite in all of our dealings. Overall, very pleasant and nice. Thumbs up!"
  • Vaylise said on page 83: "I rented a nest from Puffeh (Fire) and wanted to leave a review and say that it went very smoothly! :) I sent over a pair and received them and the hatchlings right back on hatching day. I would highly recommend Puffeh for anyone looking to borrow a nest."
  • Starmie said on page 85: "just stopping by to place a review for frontyardgnome: i've come back to their nest time and time again every time i want babies with red eyes, and they've been extremely patient, helpful, and friendly each time! my dragons and their babies are always returned in a timely manner, and breeding always goes smoothly. if you need a plague nest, i highly recommend this one!"
  • Firestar9 said on page 87: "Ildri in the Water Flight was very kind and understanding when I contacted them to rent one of their nests."
  • TheBasilisk said on page 87: "I wanted to publicly thank cuppa for taking care of two of my pairs and getting them and their offspring back to me in a very timely fashion."
  • Magatsu said on page 87: "I just rented a nest from NeophyteRedglare! They were very kind, taking in my dragons quickly and willing to nest them even without a boon. Very good service, especially for a free 'rental'."
  • egberts said on page 88: "I want to leave a review for Cyanea of the Fire Flight. I've been renting their nests for a while now, and they're very communicative and friendly. Definitely recommend if you want cute flame-eyed dragons! :)"
  • NeophyteRedglare said on page 90: "I've rented a nest from Snaphance twice now, and positive results all around! Quick and polite responses and pickup/dropoff of pairs and hatchlings, and a very pleasant person to talk to and make dealings with! Highly recommended Earth Nest rental!!"
  • Scaleon1 said on page 91: "Here to leave a very positive review about Snowcat's Earth Nest! I contacted them a few days before my pair was RTB, and we worked things out quite well before then. I encountered no problems in using Crossroads. Overall, communication was satisfactory and straightforward, and although I didn't get the hatchlings I wanted, I will definitely be using their service to try again. c: "
  • deathbotly said on page 92: "Positive review for Stryderling (nature nest), great service! Handed over some very expensive ripple dragons and got them back along with lots of cute kids!"
  • Coral said on page 95: "Just wanted to let you now that I rented the nests of Velocidade and Bracketing. Both were super polite and amazing, thank you guys"
  • Leonhardt said on page 96: "I rented an Earth nest from Moonie and I'm leaving a quick review here because their service was excellent. They were quick to return my dragons to me and respond to my PMs and they were always very friendly and accommodating. I totally recommend them to anyone seeking pretty Earth eyes for their dragons. Cheers!"
  • oldred100 said on page 96: "Dami thanks for letting me use your nest, you were great"
  • roy said on page 96: "i'd like to leave reviews for both Elsewhere (earth) and Ildri (water)! both were very friendly and were willing to take my dragons multiple times for hunting very specific color combinations. Ildri was kind enough to work out collateral with me when i requested it, and both were prompt in taking and returning my dragons, despite the short notice i gave. thanks to both of them for being so accommodating! n_n"
  • gatorguts said on page 96: "Leaving a review for Stryderling (nature nest)! They were extremely polite and accepted and returned my dragons immediately! Will definitely return again when I need green eyed dragons :)"
Reviews: it's useful if people who rented nests from someone post here to note that everything went well, just so prospective buyers can see that there's a history of no scams etc. Here are the current reviews, copied from the relevant posts so they don't get buried in the thread:
(Some of the page numbers may be too high by one due to some thread restructuring; some usernames may have changed, although I note that when I'm told about it)
  • I (nika) have rented nests from oxArtemis, egberts, Caellum, Axiom, Gooseberry, Kiomori, Silvawolf100, Altan, Tarawr, arsgoetia, Talonr, Coatl, TheFreak, Phale, Pillbug and Greyjoy, and was very happy with all the results! :) I haven't rented a nest from Pandatao, but I've entrusted them with a LOT of my money for scroll/item-hunting and they're awesome. :)
  • Snaphance said on page 16: "CatkinKitten and I rented a nest from clockworkMoose and can heartily recommend them! The communication was great and the service was swift."
  • Ikunoche said on page 19: "I rented a nest from Mizuki (Arcane), for my Skydancer pair. The couple and their fatally adorable babies were delivered to me today. Service was fast and excellent!"
  • Devildove said on page 21: "Hey there, just wanted to say I rented a Fire nest from clockworkMoose and had a great experience! They were prompt with accepting and returning my dragons and I think they must have lucky nests because the babies turned out beautiful =) Thanks clockworkMoose!"
  • Luciellia said on page 21: "Just wanted to say that snowcat let me borrow one of their nest and it was great! Communication was clear and we were able to set up a time to coordinate the breeding easily, the trade itself was quick and seamless. *hugs snowcat* Earth babies!"
  • Devildove said on page 23: "Wanted to share the fact that I had a lovely experience renting a Light nest from Zenniel ! They were prompt, kind and very friendly to boot!"
  • blaireau said on page 23: "I rented a nest from Mizuki (arcane) and just got the babies today. Communication was clear and delivery was fast. A+ would rent again."
  • kanamine said on page 25: "Dropping by to say I had a very good experience with Meow's Nature nest. Eggs bred and hatched as scheduled, got 3 eggs, two of them double-colors, and one nearly a triple. ^^"
  • Mimi said on page 25: "My friend and I had a joint breeding and we used Kita's (plague) nest. She was so reliable and sweet! A+, 5/5 stars, would recommend to a friend"
  • Inskora said on page 25: "I have used the services of rahabim (Ice) and Zenniel (Light) and been very happy with the results!"
  • Svae said on page 29: "I rented/borrowed a nest from Iocane in Ice Flight and it was a wonderful experience. :D She's friendly and prompt and generally all-around nice. I'm completely satisfied with my experience and I'll happily do it again."
  • Gimeurcookie said on page 32: "SmoggyBelle was awesome at taking care of my dragons and returned them as soon as the eggs hatched! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for some cute red eyed dragons."
  • Gallelyphen said on page 32: "I recently rented a nest from jamilalikemanila and I am VERY satesfied. I talked to them around 2 weeks before my breeding pair was ready and then again one day before they were ready. I got their okay very quickly, so I sent over my couple with the required food and a tip as a thanks. I got a reminder the day before the eggs hatched and then another one that my babies had come and they were handed back to me immediately after hatching, along with their parents. HUGE recommend for renting a nest from jamilalikemanila ! Everything went very smoothly, they were easy to keep in touch with and are very reliable. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed!!"
  • Azy said on page 32: "I've rented nests from TenAges, clockworkMoose, SmoggyBelle, Aisaika, alixyveth and possibly other people whom I've forgotten. They've all been fantastic and I'm happy to provide more detailed references to anyone in PM."
  • Watzzio said on page 34: "I've used the services of Mizuki(Arcane), Iocane(Ice), Gooseberry(Light), jamilalikemanila(Nature), Kita(Plague), and Wobblegong(Water). They've all been very helpful and I definitely recommend them. If anyone wants more details please feel free to pm me."
  • Ikunoche said on page 35: "I've been pretty much Mizuki's (Arcane) regular customer. Been very pleased with the service. They've rented nests even on short notice. Also rented a nest from clockworkMoose (Fire) and it all went well."
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 36: "I used zombaby for a shadow nest rental, and I wanted to give a good review! Zombaby made everything quick and easy, replied within a reasonable amount of time, and was overall extremely friendly! They magically got a five egg nest with my pair (a stroke of luck I've never had!) and all seven - parents included - were sent happily to my lair! I just wanted to say that this was a great experience, and that I would highly recommend Zombaby for any shadow nest rental needs! =D" (zombaby changed username to Starmie)
  • egberts said on page 37: "I used one of Sagnessagiel's Water nests and I have only good things to say of the experience! Communication was swift, quick and excellent, the dragons were bred right away and well tended to, and the whole family was returned on the day the eggs were hatched. Recommended :)"
  • Rubellite said on page 37: "rented Zenniel's light nest for a tron imperial pair, and I am very satisfied with the results. Communication throughout has been swift, easy, and crystal-clear; the dragons were bred and returned on the day they were ready to go, and so overall the service was conducted in an excellent manner. Definitely recommended, and I'll probably be a returning nest renter. :)"
  • Malaise said on page 37: "I rented a nest with singswithtrees for plague eyes and everything went smoothly. :3 Very cheap to rent, and was fast to reply and send me my dragons back when all was said and done! -thumbs up-"
  • Shacco said on page 38: "I've rented nests from two people on this list: a light nest from beatzz (now converseburden, this should probably be updated :)) and a wind nest from Natorei. Both of these people were very nice and efficient. They provided me with good collateral when asked, kept me updated and returned my dragons to me in a timely fashion. The only drawback with my rental was when Natorei noticed my dragon couple was actually related... Oops! Despite that everything went well. I have actually had a split nest with this person before, so I do think they are trustworthy. I highly recommend both of them!"
  • egberts said on page 38: "I've rented one of Elsewhere's (Earth) nests and they provided wonderful service and communication. They showed me previews, and I didn't hatch the dragon I was looking for with my breeding project but they were a huge sweetie and offered their nest for me to try again in the future! Recommended :)"
  • Vaylise said on page 39: "I rented a light nest from Gooseberry (Light) and wanted to say that it was a pleasure working with them. My dragons spent 6 days nesting over there and were returned very promptly. Communication was great. I highly recommend. :)"
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 39: "I wanted to give a GLOWING REVIEW for Mizuki! I was definitely a hard customer to please, and was scrambling to put together some breeding pairs to make a PERFECT NEW YEARS COUPLE! So what this entailed was scrambling to get three pairs and booning every nest so that they all hatched on January 1st to meet New Years requirements! Mizuki was not only extremely friendly and understanding, but definitely went out of their way to help me reach my goal! I was not an easy customer, but I heard not even a single word of complaint! I was able to get all three clutches thrown together (at various times during the course of Jan 1st since I had originally planned for only two but Mizuki found that one of the pairs were too closely related and I had to find new mates for them!) I am so thankful for this list, and for the fact that I picked Mizuki off of it (mostly because there were many open slots in their lair!) I would 1000% (yes one thousand, not one hundred) recommend Mizuki to anybody needing an Arcane lair, and will do so myself again and again. Thank you to Mizuki for making my perfect New Years pair happen! *hugs!*"
  • Cluttermouse said on page 41: "I just rented a water nest from Greyjoy and the service was great. I was a little nervous to use a stranger because the pair I needed to breed were imps, but I am happy to say that there were no problems at all. Greyjoy got them right back to me with three beautiful babies in tow! Really glad I decided to use this thread and I would definitely recommend them to others."
  • Misfit said on page 42: "Just to let people know that I rented a fire nest from FioFioFio and they were fantastic! I had to hatch 2 pairs and juggle a few dragons around and they were very fast at picking up and returning my babies. A+ service, highly recommended :)"
  • corrose said on page 43: "I rented a fire nest from phantomlegions and it went really smoothly despite the unexpected maintenance happening! Quick to hatch and return the parents and babies right after the site went up!"
  • Kiefer said on page 44: "I've rented a nest from SmoggyBelle twice now and have been very happy with the entire experience. As a whole, she's been very friendly, kind, and communicative as well as quick in hatching nests, accepting trades, and sending trades. I would definitely recommend SmoggyBelle to anyone looking to rent a Plague nest. :)"
  • Gallelyphen said on page 45: "I recently rented a nest from Charisma! I sent them a message asking to rent a nest and they told me when they would be able to accept my dragons. I then got a message with the okay, and soon after sending my dragons I was sent a picture of my eggs, and a reminder when they were going to hatch so I would be able to receive them at once. As soon as they were hatched I got the crossroad requests, everything went really smooth and neatly! I'm VERY satesfied, Charisma did an outstanding work! I Highly recommend renting a nest from them!"
  • Misfit said on page 46: "Just a quick review for Pisces whom I just loaned a nest from. They were great! Very fast...I think the whole thing only took minutes (I was using a boon). Easy and helpful, I highly recommend them :)"
  • Zenitha said on page 46: "I rented a nest from Nayafen - nothing but positives for her!"
  • Andromeda said on page 47: "Just wanted to post a review for Ainslie: Everything I could want from a nest rental! Dragons were taken and bred promptly, I was kept informed about their progress and finally returned to me without delay! All with a friendly demenour. I'd highly recommend Ainslie for Nature nests."
  • BlueLizard said on page 48: "Some time ago, I borowed a Light nest from Svae. It was more pleasant experience! Great contact, awesome RPG, dragons taken care off, sent right away when hatchlings pooped out from eggs! Highly recommended."
  • Misfit said on page 51 "A little review for brightwaters. I just want to say a big big thank you as they took wonderful care of my babies ^^ I got 2 really pretties babies so I really recommend them :)"
  • Misfit said on page 52: "Another review, this time for cuppa who took wonderful care of my Pinkie Wildclaws. They kept great communication with me and returned all babies very promptly after they hatched. Lovely person too so I recommend them!"
  • blaireau said on page 53: "I rented a nest from Zenniel (light). Everything went smoothly and I'll probably rent from them again."
  • Magatsu said on page 53: "I rented a nest from Paccar a while ago, and it went excellently. They were efficient and helped the process go smoothly. I would highly recommend them."
  • Silence said on page 54: "Rented a fire nest from Gimeurcookie and everything went well, response was quick and delivery of babies and parents went smoothly :3!"
  • Ankylosaurus said on page 54: "I recently rented a nest from Pisces and had an amazing experience! My babies stayed in Pisces's lair for the duration of the incubation, and Pisces kept me updated on their stay! They had a lovely three egg clutch with pretty water eyes, and when they hatched Pisces sent them back to me after showing them off to some friends, basically finding them great new homes and making my life super easy! =D I would recommend Pisces to anybody looking for a water lair, and hope to rent again myself! =D"
  • Azurrys said on page 55: "I'd like to leave a review for Svae, who was completely awesome--prompt, friendly, and loved my dragons as much as I do! Communication was great and everything went off without a hitch. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a Light nest (when available again, of course)."
  • contradanza said on page 55: "breedings were recently hosted for me by Arya and Phale, both excellent hosts. also both very nice people :) highly recommended!"
  • brain4puzzles said on page 57: "I just rented a nest from Phale. I recommend them as a good source of water babies. ((Got 3 hatchlings, one of which is perfect for my goals! I am sure Phale rubbed the nest with magic dust first.))"
  • MariBelle said on page 57: "I rented a nest from Phale. She responded quickly and was polite. She didn't miss a day incubating so I got my babies right on time! :3"
  • Zaefyra said on page 58: "I rented out a nest from Kalkara. She delivered the babies amazingly fast and my were they beautiful, with some luck (which I'm sure was just Kalkara's nest) my friend got the baby she was after. Hurrah!"
  • blaireau said on page 58: "I rented a nest from Scapegoat (lightning) and everything went smoothly. I even got two triple white babies, clearly Scapegoat is good luck. :)"
  • Magatsu said on page 59: "I have a review for Chomp! They were kind enough to let me use their nest for free, and it was a pleasure "renting" from them. They even posted a picture of the nest prediction! A very smooth transaction."
  • Lundlaeva said on page 59: "I'd like to do a review for Cyanea (Fire Flight). I found Cyanea through this very listing. I messaged them about having an available nest - with a lot of rambling from me as I was really nervous, never having done this before! I got a really prompt, reassuring and helpful response. Cyanea offered me any of the TG Skydancer pairs in their lair as collateral (even though one of the dragons I was sending was a Pearlcatcher - XYY but still), which was really reassuring. I left some apparel/familiars on my dragons, which screwed up the crossroads a bit - but Cyanea was lovely about it! We arranged the trades and I got a message to let me know how many eggs. Then I got another message when they hatched, along with crossroads for the five dragons in total. Cyanea has been really great throughout. It was a great experience, and has made me a lot less nervous about this whole nest rental thing!"
  • foreground said on page 61: "I rented an Earth nest from Elsewhere, which was a great experience! They were very fast to reply and get my dragons all settled, and they were very kind during the whole process. Will definitely be getting in contact with them again when I need more brown eyes!"
  • strathmore said on page 61: "I've rented a nest from Kaaniel (Wind) and two nests from Sukio now (Plague). Both are trustworthy, friendly, and took great care of my dragons :)"
  • Brazenchase said on page 61: "I have a review for Mackledaddy. I rented a nest from them recently and they were very friendly and fast in completing the rental. Profile was kept up to date and accurate on nest availability, too. They're totally awesome and we're totally friends now :D"
  • sunreon said on page 61: "I rented from Zenniel for a light list and they were awesome. A+ will be using again."
  • Zorn said on page 62: "I rented a nest from insanenobaka for some cute Wind-eyed hatchlings, and everything went smoothly! They were really friendy and delivered lovely Coatl babies c: Would definitely rent again!"
  • Snaphance said on page 62: "I have been renting the nests of Kalkara (Light) and clockworkMoose (Fire) for my Legacy Challenges. Both have provided great service, clear communication and screencaps of the hatchings, so I definitely recommend them!"
  • cunningaesthete said on page 62: "I just rented a nest from Ocearen and they were absolutely so swee throughout the whole process! I would love to rent from them again. They made sure to check in and let me know how many eggs were in the nest, as well as returning my dragons pretty promptly! It was wonderful and I'll /definitely/ be asking to rent from them again."
  • blaireau said on page 63: "I rented a nest from Anchovy (light) and it went quite well."
  • Snaphance said on page 65: "I have rented the Water nest of brightwaters and the Arcane nest of cunningaesthete recently and have had great experiences with both! Clear and quick communication, they happily provided me with screencaps for my Legacy challenges when I asked, and swiftly accepted Crossroads, bred dragons, and sent them back (I used boons). So! I can definitely recommend those too!"
  • periwinkle said on page 67: "I rented a Shadow nest, courtesy of Morigan (thanks again!), and everything went very well. They were kind, helpful, and communicative throughout the entire process. 10/10, would totally recommend."
  • periwinkle said on page 72: "I'd like to write another review, this one for Koopaling. They made my nest renting experience a pleasant and stress-free one!"
  • contradanza said on page 72: "i'd like to add a review for KoreNestis. she's very friendly and accommodating, and nest hosting with her was awesome :)"
  • corrose said on page 73: "I rented out 2 Plague nests from stolenfeathers and they were fantastic about keeping me updated and super prompt about incubating and returning dragons and hatchlings! Great nest rental experience, would definitely recommend :)"
  • DragonGirl1031 said on page 74: "frontyardgnome kindly let me rent one of their plague nests for my midnight/shadow babies. They offered collateral for my pair, and promptly sent my pair and the three beautiful babies back. I'm very happy and will probably be using them again."
  • SunDragon said on page 74: "BeingOfNature helped me get one of my dream dragon which took a few nest rentals to get exactly the right color combination. S/he is courteous and happy to help, but you may have to wait a day or two if s/he doesn't have the room in his/her lair."
  • deathbotly said on page 78: "Leaving a positive review for puffeh! I rented a fire nest and the response to my request was quick, the parents stayed fed and the babies and parents were returned immediately on hatch!"
  • blaireau said on page 79: "I rented a nest from Cyanea (fire) and am very pleased with the experience. Everything went smoothly with no delays."
  • Koopaling said on page 80: "here is my review on Felixitous' nest rental:
    very happy with everything! they kept my dragons fed and kept in touch. told me how many eggs they had and whatnot. very nice experience! felixitous will be my go-to for light nests."
  • Kelso said on page 82: "I just wanted to leave a little review for cyradis and make sure you saw it - I rented a light nest from them and they were super accommodating (took my pair on the same day I asked) and friendly, always responded promptly and kept me updated on when I'd have my dragons back. They sent them right after rollover. A+ would rent again 8)"
  • Leonhardt said on page 83: "Although this is coming late, I have a positive review for ZodiacKind, whom I rented an Earth Nest from. They were quick to reply, and very friendly and polite in all of our dealings. Overall, very pleasant and nice. Thumbs up!"
  • Vaylise said on page 83: "I rented a nest from Puffeh (Fire) and wanted to leave a review and say that it went very smoothly! :) I sent over a pair and received them and the hatchlings right back on hatching day. I would highly recommend Puffeh for anyone looking to borrow a nest."
  • Starmie said on page 85: "just stopping by to place a review for frontyardgnome: i've come back to their nest time and time again every time i want babies with red eyes, and they've been extremely patient, helpful, and friendly each time! my dragons and their babies are always returned in a timely manner, and breeding always goes smoothly. if you need a plague nest, i highly recommend this one!"
  • Firestar9 said on page 87: "Ildri in the Water Flight was very kind and understanding when I contacted them to rent one of their nests."
  • TheBasilisk said on page 87: "I wanted to publicly thank cuppa for taking care of two of my pairs and getting them and their offspring back to me in a very timely fashion."
  • Magatsu said on page 87: "I just rented a nest from NeophyteRedglare! They were very kind, taking in my dragons quickly and willing to nest them even without a boon. Very good service, especially for a free 'rental'."
  • egberts said on page 88: "I want to leave a review for Cyanea of the Fire Flight. I've been renting their nests for a while now, and they're very communicative and friendly. Definitely recommend if you want cute flame-eyed dragons! :)"
  • NeophyteRedglare said on page 90: "I've rented a nest from Snaphance twice now, and positive results all around! Quick and polite responses and pickup/dropoff of pairs and hatchlings, and a very pleasant person to talk to and make dealings with! Highly recommended Earth Nest rental!!"
  • Scaleon1 said on page 91: "Here to leave a very positive review about Snowcat's Earth Nest! I contacted them a few days before my pair was RTB, and we worked things out quite well before then. I encountered no problems in using Crossroads. Overall, communication was satisfactory and straightforward, and although I didn't get the hatchlings I wanted, I will definitely be using their service to try again. c: "
  • deathbotly said on page 92: "Positive review for Stryderling (nature nest), great service! Handed over some very expensive ripple dragons and got them back along with lots of cute kids!"
  • Coral said on page 95: "Just wanted to let you now that I rented the nests of Velocidade and Bracketing. Both were super polite and amazing, thank you guys"
  • Leonhardt said on page 96: "I rented an Earth nest from Moonie and I'm leaving a quick review here because their service was excellent. They were quick to return my dragons to me and respond to my PMs and they were always very friendly and accommodating. I totally recommend them to anyone seeking pretty Earth eyes for their dragons. Cheers!"
  • oldred100 said on page 96: "Dami thanks for letting me use your nest, you were great"
  • roy said on page 96: "i'd like to leave reviews for both Elsewhere (earth) and Ildri (water)! both were very friendly and were willing to take my dragons multiple times for hunting very specific color combinations. Ildri was kind enough to work out collateral with me when i requested it, and both were prompt in taking and returning my dragons, despite the short notice i gave. thanks to both of them for being so accommodating! n_n"
  • gatorguts said on page 96: "Leaving a review for Stryderling (nature nest)! They were extremely polite and accepted and returned my dragons immediately! Will definitely return again when I need green eyed dragons :)"
@KoreNestis @Nika
Pillbug's suggestion sounds fair to me. Both my nests are free until the 23rd, so if someone needs a nest for today, or with a boon at any point before then, I can provide it.
@KoreNestis @Nika
Pillbug's suggestion sounds fair to me. Both my nests are free until the 23rd, so if someone needs a nest for today, or with a boon at any point before then, I can provide it.
(deleted old stuff)
(deleted old stuff)
(deleted old stuff)
(deleted old stuff)
@nika
I was gonna check that, but was like, "eh, what are the chances?" and low and behold...it is my luck!
@nika
I was gonna check that, but was like, "eh, what are the chances?" and low and behold...it is my luck!
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
Good luck getting someone! If you don't get someone and still need space on the 3rd or 4th you can ping me, I think that's when everyone will be hatched and I'll have nests free again. :)
Good luck getting someone! If you don't get someone and still need space on the 3rd or 4th you can ping me, I think that's when everyone will be hatched and I'll have nests free again. :)
@sincere Okay, thanks! :)
@sincere Okay, thanks! :)
Perhaps a listing on the first post? I might be helpful to see a directory of sorts, in case you're looking for that one essential eye-color. I myself hope to utilize nest renting when I get my projects up and rolling, and I'd certainly be happy to rent out an Earth nest of my own in case someone wants brown eyes.
Perhaps a listing on the first post? I might be helpful to see a directory of sorts, in case you're looking for that one essential eye-color. I myself hope to utilize nest renting when I get my projects up and rolling, and I'd certainly be happy to rent out an Earth nest of my own in case someone wants brown eyes.
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
@Snowcat I swear to god there was already a thread with a rental listing and everything, I just can't find it! I'll see if anyone else can find a link, or if I can locate it using the search now that it works, once I'm off work; if not, you're right, maybe I can make this thread the new nest rental listing.
@Snowcat I swear to god there was already a thread with a rental listing and everything, I just can't find it! I'll see if anyone else can find a link, or if I can locate it using the search now that it works, once I'm off work; if not, you're right, maybe I can make this thread the new nest rental listing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111