Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 172
New dragons AND pirate clothes? L I T
New dragons AND pirate clothes? L I T
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
I spent the first like, 4 hours thinking it was "Bosneak" bahz-nee-ak. Then I realized I was Wrong.
I spent the first like, 4 hours thinking it was "Bosneak" bahz-nee-ak. Then I realized I was Wrong.
cPW6H3E.png
Love the new dragons. This update is amazing.
Love the new dragons. This update is amazing.
ROyFQqy.png
I love everything about Bogsneaks .
I love everything about Bogsneaks .
iK0jgh4.png
Just... one more.... level -grabby hands-
Just... one more.... level -grabby hands-
-sips tea-
I love it!
I love it!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Now I have to level up on that so much!
Now I have to level up on that so much!
So much awesome in one news update! And all the new Corsair stuff looks lovely! Now to just... hurry and get to level 16 ;w;
So much awesome in one news update! And all the new Corsair stuff looks lovely! Now to just... hurry and get to level 16 ;w;
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I love the fact that we can choose to make the eggs as well as the scrolls, and just like the Nocturne eggs they can come out with any Flight. Talk about easy ways to diversify.
I love the fact that we can choose to make the eggs as well as the scrolls, and just like the Nocturne eggs they can come out with any Flight. Talk about easy ways to diversify.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
An interesting development, to be sure. They'll probably take time to grow on me. Right now, the necks creep me out. Seeing them fully gened makes them less unsettling, though.

Thanks to the Devs/Artists for the new breed!
An interesting development, to be sure. They'll probably take time to grow on me. Right now, the necks creep me out. Seeing them fully gened makes them less unsettling, though.

Thanks to the Devs/Artists for the new breed!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 172