Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 171 172
I need to start brewing a lot more
I need to start brewing a lot more
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
Leeezard breed! Awesome!

Be it just me, or be the seaspray garb chests somewhere special? Arr!
Leeezard breed! Awesome!

Be it just me, or be the seaspray garb chests somewhere special? Arr!
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
Will the other pirate apparel be retiring too, or just the red/Corsair's set?
Will the other pirate apparel be retiring too, or just the red/Corsair's set?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Is this the first dragon breed that isn't associated to a particular deity? That's really cool! I think it opens up many more creative options! :D
Is this the first dragon breed that isn't associated to a particular deity? That's really cool! I think it opens up many more creative options! :D
theyThem.png
I really like the concept of no-deity goo dragons

also BULKY DRAGONS/!!!
I really like the concept of no-deity goo dragons

also BULKY DRAGONS/!!!
vbbq61.png
ooo they kinda remind me of fat monitor lizards :D
ooo they kinda remind me of fat monitor lizards :D
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
THE BABIES THEY HAVE MADE ME SEE THE LIGHT OF BOGSNEAKS Thank you lizard breed. Also what on earth has happened to Baldwin he looks hysterical now
THE BABIES THEY HAVE MADE ME SEE THE LIGHT OF BOGSNEAKS Thank you lizard breed. Also what on earth has happened to Baldwin he looks hysterical now
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
im just here to look at pretty dragons
The Bogsneak breed looks interesting (I'm trying to get one or two and breed for friends), but will Baldwin ever return to his Pearlcatcher form again, or is he now a Bogsneak? I don't really understand why it bothers me that Baldwin's changed now.
The Bogsneak breed looks interesting (I'm trying to get one or two and breed for friends), but will Baldwin ever return to his Pearlcatcher form again, or is he now a Bogsneak? I don't really understand why it bothers me that Baldwin's changed now.
[quote name="likeshine" date=2016-09-19 09:22:00] [quote name="Zemyna" date=2016-09-19 05:50:54] Awesome to FINALLY see a new breed!! But it makes me sad to see that you've still managed to make it an older members exclusive item... How many people are actually at lvl 16 brewing?? This is so unobtainable and it will cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of treasure to purchase in the AH for the next several months because of it! The only "affordable" way most players will be able to buy this dragon is by buying overpriced exalt fodder that looks like rubbish. How about some rewards for newer members? Or even semi-older members? [/quote] I'll have to disagree. I know people who were on the site since it opened, that didn't keep up with their brewing, and they are still at lower levels. Meanwhile, others who joined back in January have already maxed theirs out. It's not an older player thing, it's a "who keeps up with chucking things in the cauldron" thing. [/quote] That, and, it's also unfair to make it easily obtainable from the get-go because then they're not worth a lot of money and this rewards players who've been putting in the work. They'll come down in price eventually, just like the brewable familiars, but this is very good for the FR economy!
likeshine wrote on 2016-09-19:
Zemyna wrote on 2016-09-19:
Awesome to FINALLY see a new breed!!
But it makes me sad to see that you've still managed to make it an older members exclusive item... How many people are actually at lvl 16 brewing??

This is so unobtainable and it will cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of treasure to purchase in the AH for the next several months because of it! The only "affordable" way most players will be able to buy this dragon is by buying overpriced exalt fodder that looks like rubbish.

How about some rewards for newer members? Or even semi-older members?

I'll have to disagree. I know people who were on the site since it opened, that didn't keep up with their brewing, and they are still at lower levels. Meanwhile, others who joined back in January have already maxed theirs out. It's not an older player thing, it's a "who keeps up with chucking things in the cauldron" thing.

That, and, it's also unfair to make it easily obtainable from the get-go because then they're not worth a lot of money and this rewards players who've been putting in the work. They'll come down in price eventually, just like the brewable familiars, but this is very good for the FR economy!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 171 172