Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 171 172
Totally wicked update! I love the fact you can take unhatched eggs and change them.
Totally wicked update! I love the fact you can take unhatched eggs and change them.
i need 500 like yesterday omg
i need 500 like yesterday omg
@DragonGirl1031 Not the case, sadly! The wording's a bit confusing- 'transmute' in this context means we can CREATE unhatched bogsneak eggs, not turn other unhatched eggs INTO bogsneak eggs.
@DragonGirl1031 Not the case, sadly! The wording's a bit confusing- 'transmute' in this context means we can CREATE unhatched bogsneak eggs, not turn other unhatched eggs INTO bogsneak eggs.
UJXttDL.png
Big fancy sneks with muscle and pupper paws and finnies.
Big fancy sneks with muscle and pupper paws and finnies.
This new breed is AWESOOOOOOME!!!!.....but I is only Level 6 in Baldwin.. *head bangs repeatedly onto desk while muttering to self.."must brew more"..."must brew more."*

*cracks knuckles*

It Begins....

This new breed is AWESOOOOOOME!!!!.....but I is only Level 6 in Baldwin.. *head bangs repeatedly onto desk while muttering to self.."must brew more"..."must brew more."*

*cracks knuckles*

It Begins....

@NorthSong - Awww well, bummer! I mis-read it lol. Thanks for the clarification! Only a lvl 14, so it'll be a bit before I make one. XD
@NorthSong - Awww well, bummer! I mis-read it lol. Thanks for the clarification! Only a lvl 14, so it'll be a bit before I make one. XD
Brewing an egg right now. Excitement! I can't wait to see what comes out. (I will brew all the eggs, all of them!)
Brewing an egg right now. Excitement! I can't wait to see what comes out. (I will brew all the eggs, all of them!)
New favourite breed. Also favourite apparel. BEST UPDATE EVER.
New favourite breed. Also favourite apparel. BEST UPDATE EVER.
earth2_zpsafrnxyey.gif Earthy to the core
Best Monday ever.
Best Monday ever.
br9PMpm.png
Looks like it's time to level grind!
I hatched some new babies a few days ago and their weird colors would look GREAT on this breed! :D
Looks like it's time to level grind!
I hatched some new babies a few days ago and their weird colors would look GREAT on this breed! :D
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 171 172