Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 3177 3178
uh, hi

How does one go about obtaining their first dragon?
uh, hi

How does one go about obtaining their first dragon?
[img][/img]tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Slywlf you should have been directed to the progenitor creation page after picking your flight. you may need to try poking around the site a bit and see if it redirects you? otherwise you might need to send a ticket in via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and keep your lair free of other dragons in the meantime.
@Slywlf you should have been directed to the progenitor creation page after picking your flight. you may need to try poking around the site a bit and see if it redirects you? otherwise you might need to send a ticket in via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and keep your lair free of other dragons in the meantime.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
No, I wasn't @After. I'll send a ticket then.
No, I wasn't @After. I'll send a ticket then.
[img][/img]tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
If I regret my progenitor color choices is there a way to remake it or to delete my account and restart?
If I regret my progenitor color choices is there a way to remake it or to delete my account and restart?
@NormalGirl

Unfortunately you cannot chose your progen's colors again, but if you're feeling lucky, you can scatter the colors with a tri color scatter scroll! They stock in the gem marketplace and the color outcome is completely random though. There's also the option of covering up your dragon with a skin! You can't delete your account and making a second account is against the rules.
@NormalGirl

Unfortunately you cannot chose your progen's colors again, but if you're feeling lucky, you can scatter the colors with a tri color scatter scroll! They stock in the gem marketplace and the color outcome is completely random though. There's also the option of covering up your dragon with a skin! You can't delete your account and making a second account is against the rules.
venusaur-mega.gif
@MegaVenasaur
Awww Thank you for the reply! I know making a second account is against the rules, but I was hoping there was a way to redo this. In any case, maybe I'll try my hand at a scatter scroll in the future. Thanks again.
@MegaVenasaur
Awww Thank you for the reply! I know making a second account is against the rules, but I was hoping there was a way to redo this. In any case, maybe I'll try my hand at a scatter scroll in the future. Thanks again.
hi!!

does anyone knows about a pricing guide? ):
hi!!

does anyone knows about a pricing guide? ):
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@iniquidade for dragons in general? i don't think there is one - there's a LOT of factors that can contribute to a dragon's price. trends come and go, certain combos become popular and eventually very common, and right now the market is extremely saturated with dragons, making supply far outstrip demand and thus often lowering prices. it's generally easier to ask what a specific dragon might be worth rather than try to put it down to some sort of guide.

that said, a dragon is really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. it's much more of a buyer's market than a seller's these days.

if you have a dragon (or more) in mind, i can look 'em over and give my thoughts if you like?
@iniquidade for dragons in general? i don't think there is one - there's a LOT of factors that can contribute to a dragon's price. trends come and go, certain combos become popular and eventually very common, and right now the market is extremely saturated with dragons, making supply far outstrip demand and thus often lowering prices. it's generally easier to ask what a specific dragon might be worth rather than try to put it down to some sort of guide.

that said, a dragon is really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. it's much more of a buyer's market than a seller's these days.

if you have a dragon (or more) in mind, i can look 'em over and give my thoughts if you like?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After aw. thank you ;v; And yea, i'm thinking actually about training dragons to level 25 (but not put the skills because they are kinda expensive) but i want to train dragons that are more likely to "sell fast" how much does a level 25 dragon without the skills sells by? x_x i wanted to train this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26090925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260910/26090925_350.png[/img] [/url]
@After aw. thank you ;v; And yea, i'm thinking actually about training dragons to level 25 (but not put the skills because they are kinda expensive)

but i want to train dragons that are more likely to "sell fast"

how much does a level 25 dragon without the skills sells by? x_x

i wanted to train this one:

26090925_350.png
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@iniquidade she has a very nice color scheme, gem genes, and she's unbred. i'd say you're off to a good start going off general criteria!

as for the leveling factor, you're definitely making the better choice by not stoning them, as the price of lv 25s with stones hasn't caught up to the prices of the actual stones themselves. i think Eliminate on its own is about equal (or more!) to the cost of an unstatted unstoned lv 25, so yeah, you might not even break even if you added an Eliminate, let alone a full set of stones.

for some more advice and better knowledge regarding pricing and training and such though, that's not really my forte, so i'll ping one of the resident coli experts here: @Nightwind mind giving some advice here? ^^ because for the life of me i can't seem to find one of your other posts about it aaah
@iniquidade she has a very nice color scheme, gem genes, and she's unbred. i'd say you're off to a good start going off general criteria!

as for the leveling factor, you're definitely making the better choice by not stoning them, as the price of lv 25s with stones hasn't caught up to the prices of the actual stones themselves. i think Eliminate on its own is about equal (or more!) to the cost of an unstatted unstoned lv 25, so yeah, you might not even break even if you added an Eliminate, let alone a full set of stones.

for some more advice and better knowledge regarding pricing and training and such though, that's not really my forte, so i'll ping one of the resident coli experts here: @Nightwind mind giving some advice here? ^^ because for the life of me i can't seem to find one of your other posts about it aaah
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 3177 3178