Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@After @iniquidade

Thanks for the ping!

I posted this back in June and the price of Eliminate has gone higher since then:
Quote:
Right now the cost of leveled dragons has not yet caught up to the price of adding the full set of Culex/Kiena suggested stones:

Eliminate: 170k
Ambush: 33k
Berserker: 9k
Rally: 55k

That's 291k for the stones alone. I've been tracking Eliminate and Ambush prices since September 2015 when Eliminate was 70k and Ambush was 35k. Ambush stays steady in the 30-45k range but Eliminate has made a jump to 100k in late November and briefly reached 220k when the Ghostlight Ruins was released. It stayed fairly steady at 120-130k since January and has been 160-190k since April.

Depending on dom battles you may find them in the 200-300k range (most will be 200-250). In the last month average prices have increased so that the low is no longer 180k.

For a L25 without stones my base price is 200k. That price is based on the approximate profit I would have made if I'd trained 67 adults to L7 with an average price of 7.5k paid to buy the adult.

The latest genes, popular color/breed can bump the price. The absolute lowest a L25 is worth is the exalt payout of 35k or so.

This thread isn't as popular as it once was but you can see prices for various dragons here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1093318/51

While prices have been increasing, it's definitely not worth it to add stones. L25s may or may not sell quickly. A lot depends on registration windows and new venues being added to the coli.

What I do is level up dragons to 25 whenever fodder prices get too high. Leveling up and exalting adults is not only a much faster way to guarantee an income, but if you have the space to buy hatchlings you make a lot more for the amount of time in the coli.

Hope this helps!
@After @iniquidade

Thanks for the ping!

I posted this back in June and the price of Eliminate has gone higher since then:
Quote:
Right now the cost of leveled dragons has not yet caught up to the price of adding the full set of Culex/Kiena suggested stones:

Eliminate: 170k
Ambush: 33k
Berserker: 9k
Rally: 55k

That's 291k for the stones alone. I've been tracking Eliminate and Ambush prices since September 2015 when Eliminate was 70k and Ambush was 35k. Ambush stays steady in the 30-45k range but Eliminate has made a jump to 100k in late November and briefly reached 220k when the Ghostlight Ruins was released. It stayed fairly steady at 120-130k since January and has been 160-190k since April.

Depending on dom battles you may find them in the 200-300k range (most will be 200-250). In the last month average prices have increased so that the low is no longer 180k.

For a L25 without stones my base price is 200k. That price is based on the approximate profit I would have made if I'd trained 67 adults to L7 with an average price of 7.5k paid to buy the adult.

The latest genes, popular color/breed can bump the price. The absolute lowest a L25 is worth is the exalt payout of 35k or so.

This thread isn't as popular as it once was but you can see prices for various dragons here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1093318/51

While prices have been increasing, it's definitely not worth it to add stones. L25s may or may not sell quickly. A lot depends on registration windows and new venues being added to the coli.

What I do is level up dragons to 25 whenever fodder prices get too high. Leveling up and exalting adults is not only a much faster way to guarantee an income, but if you have the space to buy hatchlings you make a lot more for the amount of time in the coli.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

hello! i was searching for info on eliminate and came across this post. i hope it's ok to jump in with my own question.

do you reckon that the price of eliminate will fluctuate again in the near future? i've spent hours farming the woodland path for it but with no luck so far, so i'm assuming the drop rate is unbelievably low... that said, i'm not sure i want to give up just to have to fork out 220k for it...

thanks in advance!
@Nightwind

hello! i was searching for info on eliminate and came across this post. i hope it's ok to jump in with my own question.

do you reckon that the price of eliminate will fluctuate again in the near future? i've spent hours farming the woodland path for it but with no luck so far, so i'm assuming the drop rate is unbelievably low... that said, i'm not sure i want to give up just to have to fork out 220k for it...

thanks in advance!
The thing with Eliminate and how raaaaaaarely it drops is it on purpose or something that we are waiting to be fixed when and if Coli 2.0 is released?
The thing with Eliminate and how raaaaaaarely it drops is it on purpose or something that we are waiting to be fixed when and if Coli 2.0 is released?
@Quenya We haven't seen anything to suggest that it's unintentional. It's pretty easy for the staff to adjust drop rates and they have done so in the past so they wouldn't have to wait for the rewrite to fix it if it was a mistake.
It is possible that they'll balance things in the next version of the coli and make it so builds aren't as reliant on eliminate as they are now. No one knows at the moment.
@Quenya We haven't seen anything to suggest that it's unintentional. It's pretty easy for the staff to adjust drop rates and they have done so in the past so they wouldn't have to wait for the rewrite to fix it if it was a mistake.
It is possible that they'll balance things in the next version of the coli and make it so builds aren't as reliant on eliminate as they are now. No one knows at the moment.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you. I really hope though that they look at it if Coli 2.0 will be late in coming 'cos I already saw posts from new players asking how they'll train dragons if Eliminate is so expensive and they can't afford (frankly not even I want to spend 200+kT/250+G for 1 eliminate, and I can afford it, just because I want to have a battle ready lair). Making money through fodder is one of the most basic ways to make money and if new players can't do it through that then what?

I know that you can make 75kT daily through Fairgrounds but that requires time and patience, something that not everyone can afford, since you can make the same amount of money by exalting 7-8 lv.6 which you can train in an hour at the most....
@Lonin thank you. I really hope though that they look at it if Coli 2.0 will be late in coming 'cos I already saw posts from new players asking how they'll train dragons if Eliminate is so expensive and they can't afford (frankly not even I want to spend 200+kT/250+G for 1 eliminate, and I can afford it, just because I want to have a battle ready lair). Making money through fodder is one of the most basic ways to make money and if new players can't do it through that then what?

I know that you can make 75kT daily through Fairgrounds but that requires time and patience, something that not everyone can afford, since you can make the same amount of money by exalting 7-8 lv.6 which you can train in an hour at the most....
@After thank you so much! you helped me a lot ;v;;;; you are really also really nICE thank you so much!!

@Nightwind thank you!! ;v; so it would be better for me to train a level 25 and exalt it? i really never sold a dragon(except for the hatchlings tbh) so i don't know exactly...

anyway, thank you so much!! you all are really sweet ;v;
@After thank you so much! you helped me a lot ;v;;;; you are really also really nICE thank you so much!!

@Nightwind thank you!! ;v; so it would be better for me to train a level 25 and exalt it? i really never sold a dragon(except for the hatchlings tbh) so i don't know exactly...

anyway, thank you so much!! you all are really sweet ;v;
ApT3iB3.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
- G1 sales
@iniquidade

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

Do NOT exalt your L25s. Exalt the L5-7s. L25s should be sold unless you're really, really serious about helping your flight during dominance weeks.

This guide lists exalt payouts:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/746775

The thing to remember is that a L25 takes 1,363,652 experience points or enough experience to level 67 dragons to L7. I mentioned the L7s previously, but not the amount of experience being the same. The profit margin (if you buy adults at 7.5k) is roughly 250k. If you exalt a L25 you get 36k.

11,287 - 7.5 = 3,787 * 67 = 253,729

When the price of dragons to exalt rises above 7.5k I go back to training my L25s to sell for 200k. Anytime the price is 7.5k or less I exalt L7 dragons. The math gets even better when you start finding cheaper dragons.

Feel free to pm me with more questions if something isn't clear.
@iniquidade

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

Do NOT exalt your L25s. Exalt the L5-7s. L25s should be sold unless you're really, really serious about helping your flight during dominance weeks.

This guide lists exalt payouts:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/746775

The thing to remember is that a L25 takes 1,363,652 experience points or enough experience to level 67 dragons to L7. I mentioned the L7s previously, but not the amount of experience being the same. The profit margin (if you buy adults at 7.5k) is roughly 250k. If you exalt a L25 you get 36k.

11,287 - 7.5 = 3,787 * 67 = 253,729

When the price of dragons to exalt rises above 7.5k I go back to training my L25s to sell for 200k. Anytime the price is 7.5k or less I exalt L7 dragons. The math gets even better when you start finding cheaper dragons.

Feel free to pm me with more questions if something isn't clear.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind aaa it's ok i'm sorry aa ;v; english is not my first language so i can lost myself sometimes

thank you!! i'm gonna organize some dragons to train(the butterfly to 25 and other dragons to L7)

thank you so much for helping meee aaaa
@Nightwind aaa it's ok i'm sorry aa ;v; english is not my first language so i can lost myself sometimes

thank you!! i'm gonna organize some dragons to train(the butterfly to 25 and other dragons to L7)

thank you so much for helping meee aaaa
ApT3iB3.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
- G1 sales
@myx

Yes, it fluctuates every time there's a new registration window (up) and when higher level venues open up. I was here when the Kelp Beds and Golems Workshop were added. I've seen it hit 300k and sell at those prices.

The good news is that if there aren't any registration windows and nothing in the coli changes that it does drop in price. I've seen it dip down to 180k and to 160g. The problem is, it's not likely to happen for weeks.

I get about an Eliminate a month over 2 hours coli per day plus extra for festival weeks. I also battle a lot more per minute than your team. Depending on how much time you want to spend in the coli, buying from the AH is better in the long run.

This extremely outdated coli guide lists how much can be made per hour with a team of L25s when you hoard sell everything. Selling on the AH will increase the amount and the new Baldwin trades also sell for more:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1216309/5

Woodland Path pays out about 21k with what I think is about 10-15 battles per minute. Figure out how many battles per minute you're getting and divide to see how much you're earning per hour. That is the difference Eliminate would make to your team.

If it's only a couple battles it's probably worth it to keep looking for it. If it's not...the coli is a lot less annoying with Eliminate. You could also keep leveling up but it will be slower. The loot will be worth more, however.

More recent guide to loot drops over 100 battles:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769204
@myx

Yes, it fluctuates every time there's a new registration window (up) and when higher level venues open up. I was here when the Kelp Beds and Golems Workshop were added. I've seen it hit 300k and sell at those prices.

The good news is that if there aren't any registration windows and nothing in the coli changes that it does drop in price. I've seen it dip down to 180k and to 160g. The problem is, it's not likely to happen for weeks.

I get about an Eliminate a month over 2 hours coli per day plus extra for festival weeks. I also battle a lot more per minute than your team. Depending on how much time you want to spend in the coli, buying from the AH is better in the long run.

This extremely outdated coli guide lists how much can be made per hour with a team of L25s when you hoard sell everything. Selling on the AH will increase the amount and the new Baldwin trades also sell for more:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1216309/5

Woodland Path pays out about 21k with what I think is about 10-15 battles per minute. Figure out how many battles per minute you're getting and divide to see how much you're earning per hour. That is the difference Eliminate would make to your team.

If it's only a couple battles it's probably worth it to keep looking for it. If it's not...the coli is a lot less annoying with Eliminate. You could also keep leveling up but it will be slower. The loot will be worth more, however.

More recent guide to loot drops over 100 battles:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769204

I'm interested in doing some skins and accents for sale BUT do not know how this works in the forums - have some price table to follow or a right way to order?
I'm interested in doing some skins and accents for sale BUT do not know how this works in the forums - have some price table to follow or a right way to order?
OdwjoSm.png