Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 753 754
What do the admins think about the Coatlshop threads?
What do the admins think about the Coatlshop threads?
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
What's each deities' favorite song? ;w;
What's each deities' favorite song? ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Do male Wildclaws have tufts on the end of their tails?
Do male Wildclaws have tufts on the end of their tails?
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Why dragons don't eat familiars? Some of them look quite tasty to me

LOL no I adore them and I don't want my dragon to eat them, but some of them look like they can be confused as food actually
Why dragons don't eat familiars? Some of them look quite tasty to me

LOL no I adore them and I don't want my dragon to eat them, but some of them look like they can be confused as food actually
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
Skydancers, as far as I know, are the only player-made breed on site. They are also the only Uncommon Breed, which means they're "Subject to a 25 day breeding cooldown. Available through ingame activities and promotions."

Does this mean other player-made breeds could be used in the future, to add to the Uncommon breed rarity, through "ingame activities"? Or will all future breeds only be inspired by player ideas at most?
Skydancers, as far as I know, are the only player-made breed on site. They are also the only Uncommon Breed, which means they're "Subject to a 25 day breeding cooldown. Available through ingame activities and promotions."

Does this mean other player-made breeds could be used in the future, to add to the Uncommon breed rarity, through "ingame activities"? Or will all future breeds only be inspired by player ideas at most?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Are dragons from the water flight able to breath underwater?
Are dragons from the water flight able to breath underwater?
Lichtdrache.gif
Who once owned the Golem Workshop?
Who once owned the Golem Workshop?
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
What's the lore/in-game explanation for a clan changing Flights?

Would it be a common occurrence in-game, or is it rare and perhaps looked down upon by most dragons?
What's the lore/in-game explanation for a clan changing Flights?

Would it be a common occurrence in-game, or is it rare and perhaps looked down upon by most dragons?
What do the staff think of the player base's nicknames for the deities? [Mather, Glittermama, etc.]

Do you guys have a favorite player-made deity nickname?
What do the staff think of the player base's nicknames for the deities? [Mather, Glittermama, etc.]

Do you guys have a favorite player-made deity nickname?
So we have all these areas of the map named but we've never been told the name of the world or the planet we live on
So we have all these areas of the map named but we've never been told the name of the world or the planet we live on
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pnghotdad2.pngqvTNuJR.pngqvtHkgM.pngkwGLys2.png
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 753 754