Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 ... 753 754
What are the plans for NotN? Not this year, but in the future. Will it always be a "thing," or could it possibly be replaced to celebrate the release of a new breed?

Is there a chance for a familiar design contest, not just coloring?
What are the plans for NotN? Not this year, but in the future. Will it always be a "thing," or could it possibly be replaced to celebrate the release of a new breed?

Is there a chance for a familiar design contest, not just coloring?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Arrr, can we hope ta see some Seaspray booty on Talk Like A Pirate Day in thee month September?

(Yo, will you happen to be cycling the Corsair's bundle back in on Talk like a Pirate Day again this year?)
Arrr, can we hope ta see some Seaspray booty on Talk Like A Pirate Day in thee month September?

(Yo, will you happen to be cycling the Corsair's bundle back in on Talk like a Pirate Day again this year?)
.....what is crackle? Is it like gembond where they get bit by something?
.....what is crackle? Is it like gembond where they get bit by something?
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
Could you maybe give us some more information about the upcoming DragonMeet feature?
Could you maybe give us some more information about the upcoming DragonMeet feature?
I assume the admins are at least somewhat familiar with Pokemon: what are the Pokemon types of each of the deities??
I assume the admins are at least somewhat familiar with Pokemon: what are the Pokemon types of each of the deities??
A few weeks ago in the last dom battle I was involved with I picked up a bunch of starving dragons and my clan average energy dropped to exactly 80. If it had dropped to 79 and stayed there for the short time it would've taken me to convert food and feed them, would I have lost my well fed bonus?
A few weeks ago in the last dom battle I was involved with I picked up a bunch of starving dragons and my clan average energy dropped to exactly 80. If it had dropped to 79 and stayed there for the short time it would've taken me to convert food and feed them, would I have lost my well fed bonus?
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
Aequorin has new helpers it seems. XD

I know this isn't possible in terms of gameplay, but lore-wise, what would happen if a clan started to incubate an egg in one elemental nest, but then, (because of a beastclan attack or a freak storm or whatever) very suddenly had to pack up and move, and finish the incubation in a nest of a different element? What element would the hatchling be?
Aequorin has new helpers it seems. XD

I know this isn't possible in terms of gameplay, but lore-wise, what would happen if a clan started to incubate an egg in one elemental nest, but then, (because of a beastclan attack or a freak storm or whatever) very suddenly had to pack up and move, and finish the incubation in a nest of a different element? What element would the hatchling be?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Are treasure coins used throughout all of Sornieth? Or do different flights mostly use their festival currencies?
Also, how large is one treasure coin? Are there different denominations?
Are treasure coins used throughout all of Sornieth? Or do different flights mostly use their festival currencies?
Also, how large is one treasure coin? Are there different denominations?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
Are the plants on the back of a peacevine aardvark edible? My plant eating dragons have been looking at the one in my lair for days now...
Are the plants on the back of a peacevine aardvark edible? My plant eating dragons have been looking at the one in my lair for days now...
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
Are Coatls able to fold their wings?
Are Coatls able to fold their wings?
echo.pngsales-banner.pngegg3.png
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 ... 753 754