Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colorful Thundercrack Headshots [full!]
1 2 3 4 5
@ToriChibi okii, just pm me when you're back :3
@ToriChibi okii, just pm me when you're back :3
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@ToriChibi

That's strange. Let me sent it over again!
@ToriChibi

That's strange. Let me sent it over again!
1.)@Fink -mixed paympayment -paid
2.)@Sommewan (again lol) -not paid
3.)@Solztize -mixed payment -paid
4.)@Fujo -paid
5.)@Kuroida -paid

Sorry its super hard to do this on mobile so i just copy pasted the slots! Wgich reminds me if it still says not paid leme knoe if you actuslly did send muns!

Hello u guys so i moved from northern Oregon to southern California for school on the 7th and there wasnt internet at the apartment so im currently mooching off of starbucks' internet to send this to you all!

Im snaging refrence images to those who paid already (bc smart me forgot to do that before i left) so hopefulpy ill have internet this weekend and ill be able to deliver everyones pictures! Notlrmally i upload them all at once but because of the waiting you all had to do already ill jist upload them as i complete them!

Again apologies about the wait, they normally take a week or so to finish in the first place but i havent even started some due to not having reference /u\;; next festival u guys will have an extra 10% off regardless of flight! Thank you so much for waiting this has been an extremely stressfull move as im leaving all my precious cold rainy mornings and forests of trees behind in oregon. I can deal with heat but the beach life isnt for me honestly /u\ (FOR COLLEGE!!!)

So anyway thanks for reading and waiting i havent forgotten you all and thanks for being so understanding (/u\)/~<3
1.)@Fink -mixed paympayment -paid
2.)@Sommewan (again lol) -not paid
3.)@Solztize -mixed payment -paid
4.)@Fujo -paid
5.)@Kuroida -paid

Sorry its super hard to do this on mobile so i just copy pasted the slots! Wgich reminds me if it still says not paid leme knoe if you actuslly did send muns!

Hello u guys so i moved from northern Oregon to southern California for school on the 7th and there wasnt internet at the apartment so im currently mooching off of starbucks' internet to send this to you all!

Im snaging refrence images to those who paid already (bc smart me forgot to do that before i left) so hopefulpy ill have internet this weekend and ill be able to deliver everyones pictures! Notlrmally i upload them all at once but because of the waiting you all had to do already ill jist upload them as i complete them!

Again apologies about the wait, they normally take a week or so to finish in the first place but i havent even started some due to not having reference /u\;; next festival u guys will have an extra 10% off regardless of flight! Thank you so much for waiting this has been an extremely stressfull move as im leaving all my precious cold rainy mornings and forests of trees behind in oregon. I can deal with heat but the beach life isnt for me honestly /u\ (FOR COLLEGE!!!)

So anyway thanks for reading and waiting i havent forgotten you all and thanks for being so understanding (/u\)/~<3
No worries thanks for the update and take your time! I know moving can be stressful
No worries thanks for the update and take your time! I know moving can be stressful
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@ToriChibi Never worry about time with me, haha, you know better. Do what you gotta do, no pressure. And congratulations!
Though, not sure if you just hadn't edited the slot part or if my message was somehow lost, but I sent you my payment in gems via pm attachment a while ago. I don't have enough gems now to do it again, so if you don't have that message let me know, I'll have to contact the admins or something.

Edit: it was on the 29th, header is SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. http://sta.sh/09g85miov4z Hope this helps you find it?
@ToriChibi Never worry about time with me, haha, you know better. Do what you gotta do, no pressure. And congratulations!
Though, not sure if you just hadn't edited the slot part or if my message was somehow lost, but I sent you my payment in gems via pm attachment a while ago. I don't have enough gems now to do it again, so if you don't have that message let me know, I'll have to contact the admins or something.

Edit: it was on the 29th, header is SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. http://sta.sh/09g85miov4z Hope this helps you find it?
@Fink @Sommewan

dono if the pings worked on the first page but your headshots are finished~!
@Fink @Sommewan

dono if the pings worked on the first page but your headshots are finished~!
@ToriChibi

Wow, that is absolutely stunning! Very well worth the wait. Thank you so much!
@ToriChibi

Wow, that is absolutely stunning! Very well worth the wait. Thank you so much!
@ToriChibi Aaaah! Yes both pings worked- Fyorio looks stunning, thanks ever so much! This style is perfect for his crystal gene and your pose and little hat are fantastic!!
@ToriChibi Aaaah! Yes both pings worked- Fyorio looks stunning, thanks ever so much! This style is perfect for his crystal gene and your pose and little hat are fantastic!!
@ToriChibi Heya! Wanted to ask after my commisson? Just what the status is on it! Thank you!
@ToriChibi Heya! Wanted to ask after my commisson? Just what the status is on it! Thank you!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 3 4 5