Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Clearance Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][size=7][font=book antique][color=Goldenrod] Welcome to Key's Hoard Store! [/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21062664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210627/21062664_350.png[/img] [/url] Currently: [b] Doing stuff but looking here occasionally [/b] "Hello there customer! May I interest you in some of my wares? Of course you're interested! Just make sure to check the notes above to keep track of what I'm doing! That would affect my response times but I won't make you wait too long! Oh! Just a few things to note: [quote] [b] My Gem to treasure ratio is 1:680 [/b] I prefer [b]treasure[/b] in terms of currency! During Fest weeks, I will only be accepting a maximum of 100 fest currency. [b]My Fest to T ratio is 1:700[/b] Item trades are questionable but I'm open to negotiations! And finally, I do payment plans! [/quote] So, what can I do you for? [/center] [b] Affiliates [/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1767301/1] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/df56/f/2016/057/2/d/shit_shop_smoler_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9t6zms.png[/img] [/url]
Welcome to Key's Hoard Store!

21062664_350.png

Currently: Doing stuff but looking here occasionally

"Hello there customer! May I interest you in some of my wares? Of course you're interested! Just make sure to check the notes above to keep track of what I'm doing! That would affect my response times but I won't make you wait too long!

Oh! Just a few things to note:
Quote:
My Gem to treasure ratio is 1:680

I prefer treasure in terms of currency!

During Fest weeks, I will only be accepting a maximum of 100 fest currency.

My Fest to T ratio is 1:700

Item trades are questionable but I'm open to negotiations!

And finally, I do payment plans!

So, what can I do you for?

Affiliates

shit_shop_smoler_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9t6zms.png
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
[center][size=5] CLEARANCE SALE. I'm selling everything at a SET PRICE since the aim here is to reduce it as baldwin materials. [/size] Apparel: [quote=All 4.5kT or 6 Gems] I do not care for LAH since I'm clearing out these apparel items. They are for baldwin reducing purposes or apparel. Either way, each is 4.5kt or 6G. Ask me about bulk. [item=Green Birdskull Headdress] [item=Red Birdskull wingpiece] [item=Navy Leg Wraps] [item=Navy Leg Wraps] [item=Navy Wing Wraps] [item=Simple Red Fez] [item=Simple Gold Necklace] [item=Crown of Bones] [item=Ornate Copper Necklace] [item=Ornate gold necklace] [item=Black wooly antennae] [item=Brown Wooly Antennae] [item=Brown wooly Coat] [item=White wooly coat] [item=Black wooly tail] [item=White wooly tail] [item=Golden Birdskull armband] [item=golden birdskull Necklace] [item=golden birdskull Necklace] [item=Ruby Deepsea Bulb] [item=Teardrop Pastel spinel ring] [item=Teardrop pastel spinel necklace] [item=Teardrop citrine tail ring][/quote] [/center] Other apparel I'm selling, make an offer: [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Solar Blades] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b4143b00108dc12ce7b2ea9c1aea8c94/tumblr_inline_o23jjkWylu1r3lvtf_540.png[/img] I need a new thing to hoard and what better than the deity busts and artefacts! I'll pay you a slightly higher equivalent of the hoardsell price of 105. I'll pay you 150t for each ^^ [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [item=Earthshaker Stone Statue] [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure] [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] [item=Icewarden Ice sculpture] [item=Lightweaver marble bust] [item=Plaguebringer bone Scrimshaw] [item=Shadowbinder onyx idol] [item=Stormcatcher scrap metal welding] [item=tidelord seashell decoration] [item=Windsinger Painted Vase] Wanted list: [item=Boneyard Tatters]
CLEARANCE SALE. I'm selling everything at a SET PRICE since the aim here is to reduce it as baldwin materials.

Apparel:
All 4.5kT or 6 Gems wrote:
I do not care for LAH since I'm clearing out these apparel items. They are for baldwin reducing purposes or apparel. Either way, each is 4.5kt or 6G. Ask me about bulk.

Green Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Wingpiece Navy Leg Wraps Navy Leg Wraps Navy Wing Wraps Simple Red Fez Simple Gold Necklace Crown of Bones Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Black Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat White Wooly Coat Black Wooly Tail White Wooly Tail Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Necklace Ruby Deepsea Bulb Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring

Other apparel I'm selling, make an offer:
Golem Gauntlet Solar Blades

tumblr_inline_o23jjkWylu1r3lvtf_540.png
I need a new thing to hoard and what better than the deity busts and artefacts!

I'll pay you a slightly higher equivalent of the hoardsell price of 105. I'll pay you 150t for each ^^

Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Tidelord Seashell Decoration Windsinger Painted Vase

Wanted list: Boneyard Tatters

@Spectralink

18g for both grey slimes?
@Spectralink

18g for both grey slimes?
9ha1QnY.png
@mizgarth sure
@mizgarth sure
Okay, sent gems!
Okay, sent gems!
9ha1QnY.png
@Spectralink Would you be willing to do geodes for all your rainbow silks? And if so, how many would I owe you?
@Spectralink Would you be willing to do geodes for all your rainbow silks? And if so, how many would I owe you?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Letmebelost Not too keen on that since I wouldnt have that much use for the geodes and im in need of currency. I'll do up to 100 but thats as far as I'll go really.

I can always trade in items/treasure/gems

Lowest AH price would be 930k on the entire thing but I'm willing to push it down to 850k for T

If you rather pay in gems im willing to go to 950G
@Letmebelost Not too keen on that since I wouldnt have that much use for the geodes and im in need of currency. I'll do up to 100 but thats as far as I'll go really.

I can always trade in items/treasure/gems

Lowest AH price would be 930k on the entire thing but I'm willing to push it down to 850k for T

If you rather pay in gems im willing to go to 950G
@Spectralink Sorry, only interested in trading geodes right now. Good luck though!
@Spectralink Sorry, only interested in trading geodes right now. Good luck though!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Letmebelost alrighty then ^^
@Letmebelost alrighty then ^^
could i get the Mysterious Mantle, Solidscale Chest Guard and Ebony Filigree Helmet for 30k?
could i get the Mysterious Mantle, Solidscale Chest Guard and Ebony Filigree Helmet for 30k?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34