Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colorful Thundercrack Headshots [full!]
1 2 3 4 5
@ToriChibi Refrence: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16116285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161163/16116285_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Dragon Pose: Up to you I guess? Personality: She's curt but kind, and she holds herself quite highly. She takes a lot of pride in herself and she's quite vain. Background color: Yes please! Payment: Treasure ^^
@ToriChibi

Refrence:
16116285_350.png

Type: Dragon
Pose: Up to you I guess?
Personality: She's curt but kind, and she holds herself quite highly. She takes a lot of pride in herself and she's quite vain.
Background color: Yes please!
Payment: Treasure ^^
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
Hi everyone! waa im excited to draw everyones super lovely dragons!

@Fink -mixed payment -not paid
@Sommewan (again lol) -not paid
@Solztize -mixed payment -not paid
@Fujo paid
@Kuroida -not paid

as soon as you guys send me THE MUNS ill get to work on them for you!

@Kuroida tell me what drugun you would like!
@Spectralink ah! sorry but I actually ran out of spots! I can put you on the pinglist for next festival though? c: (YOUR DRAGON IS SUPER NICE THO GOTTA SAY SO NICE SO NICE)
Hi everyone! waa im excited to draw everyones super lovely dragons!

@Fink -mixed payment -not paid
@Sommewan (again lol) -not paid
@Solztize -mixed payment -not paid
@Fujo paid
@Kuroida -not paid

as soon as you guys send me THE MUNS ill get to work on them for you!

@Kuroida tell me what drugun you would like!
@Spectralink ah! sorry but I actually ran out of spots! I can put you on the pinglist for next festival though? c: (YOUR DRAGON IS SUPER NICE THO GOTTA SAY SO NICE SO NICE)
@ToriChibi *scrambles around* thanks! Here're my OCs: http://fav.me/d7di61s I'll let you choose anyone from there if you'd like? More art / personalities : kuroidarpg.weebly.com (site wip)
@ToriChibi *scrambles around* thanks! Here're my OCs: http://fav.me/d7di61s I'll let you choose anyone from there if you'd like? More art / personalities : kuroidarpg.weebly.com (site wip)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@ToriChibi Am I able to comission you instead?

(Also Thank you UwU)
@ToriChibi Am I able to comission you instead?

(Also Thank you UwU)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@torichibi

Refrence: here!
Type: OC
Pose: Awkward smile?
Personality: He's shy, likes to stay out of the spotlight, and an introvert. Likes birds more than people.
Background color: nope!
Payment: festival currency please!
@torichibi

Refrence: here!
Type: OC
Pose: Awkward smile?
Personality: He's shy, likes to stay out of the spotlight, and an introvert. Likes birds more than people.
Background color: nope!
Payment: festival currency please!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@ToriChibi

Can you ping me next time you open up? I want you to draw one of my RvB fandragons xD (Your headshots are so pretty <3)
@ToriChibi

Can you ping me next time you open up? I want you to draw one of my RvB fandragons xD (Your headshots are so pretty <3)
jPdGQf9.gifX7hrv6i.gifkWZP7RQ.gifoW2kpkm.gif6Dgzl3n.gif
@ToriChibi If this looks okay I'll send the payment over via CR! [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14896037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148961/14896037_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] Dragon [b]Pose:[/b] Dozing off or napping, maybe? [b]Personality:[/b] If you're familiar with Sans from Undertale you should be good to go, but if not tl;dr he's just a pun-loving scientist who seems to be lazy all the time xD [b]Background color:[/b] Your choice! I trust you as the artist to do what looks best :) [b]Payment:[/b] FC
@ToriChibi
If this looks okay I'll send the payment over via CR!

Reference:

14896037_350.png

Type: Dragon
Pose: Dozing off or napping, maybe?
Personality: If you're familiar with Sans from Undertale you should be good to go, but if not tl;dr he's just a pun-loving scientist who seems to be lazy all the time xD
Background color: Your choice! I trust you as the artist to do what looks best :)
Payment: FC
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung //screem// best drugun!
@Peacekeeper

WELL- I thought I edited the first page with how many slots are open but i guess I forgot to press submit whoops;; so if you'd like I can put you on a pinglist for next festival? c:

@Spectralink AH- perhaps! You might have to wait a weekish because im actually moving for school next weekend (I havent packed yet sob) so once I get there ill have some free-time! Im gonna finish these festival headshots in a day or two before I gotta leave but you can send me a pm about what you want anytime~

@Fink I went to accept the trade and FR says that you dont have the necessary items anymore! oAo
@bergentruckung //screem// best drugun!
@Peacekeeper

WELL- I thought I edited the first page with how many slots are open but i guess I forgot to press submit whoops;; so if you'd like I can put you on a pinglist for next festival? c:

@Spectralink AH- perhaps! You might have to wait a weekish because im actually moving for school next weekend (I havent packed yet sob) so once I get there ill have some free-time! Im gonna finish these festival headshots in a day or two before I gotta leave but you can send me a pm about what you want anytime~

@Fink I went to accept the trade and FR says that you dont have the necessary items anymore! oAo
Am I the only one who receives your pings like... a couple of days after they've been pinged?

COPYCAT

I JUST REALLY NEED ONE OF THESE! (can I pretend to be light flight?)

Refrence: link1 link2
Type: Dragon OC?
Pose: A serious determined look would be cool, like imagine her having a mean plan that's going to work out just fine? This look with some kind of grin idk
Personality:She's a master of warcraft and an excellent spy. Usually quite friendly she sometimes turns out to be surprisingly harsh and insensitive. She's a rational thinker and pretty clever but also tends to be goofy and funny sometimes
Background color: no
Payment: G

If you're still open?
Am I the only one who receives your pings like... a couple of days after they've been pinged?

COPYCAT

I JUST REALLY NEED ONE OF THESE! (can I pretend to be light flight?)

Refrence: link1 link2
Type: Dragon OC?
Pose: A serious determined look would be cool, like imagine her having a mean plan that's going to work out just fine? This look with some kind of grin idk
Personality:She's a master of warcraft and an excellent spy. Usually quite friendly she sometimes turns out to be surprisingly harsh and insensitive. She's a rational thinker and pretty clever but also tends to be goofy and funny sometimes
Background color: no
Payment: G

If you're still open?
PEoUA2B.png
@ToriChibi
I take it that's an okay xD I'll CR the sprockets over!
@ToriChibi
I take it that's an okay xD I'll CR the sprockets over!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 3 4 5