Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No more posts plz
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@toastishott

I realize you are hesitant on Yze, but I'm really in love with him. I can promise I wouldn't exalt. If I did it wouldn't be for a loooong time. That or I would find somebody else.

If you have found a better home then good! I would take apparel, if you have companion comet, Mesa Mechanojets, or Crystalhide Treads.

Thanks for supporting other players c:
@toastishott

I realize you are hesitant on Yze, but I'm really in love with him. I can promise I wouldn't exalt. If I did it wouldn't be for a loooong time. That or I would find somebody else.

If you have found a better home then good! I would take apparel, if you have companion comet, Mesa Mechanojets, or Crystalhide Treads.

Thanks for supporting other players c:
Can I have a nature festival apparel? It doesn't matter which one :3

Or a fire ish apparel?
Can I have a nature festival apparel? It doesn't matter which one :3

Or a fire ish apparel?
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@toastishott

If you have any of them left, could I get an apparel from 2014-2015? Otherwise could I have some other holiday thing that I don't have (agol, solar blades, mesa mechnojets, crystalline crown, gloomswillow guide, any 2014-2015 skin/accent)?

I try to call myself a familiar collector although I don't have a lot of them. I also am trying to obtain as much of the festival familiars/items as I can.

Thanks!

Edit: Wishful thinking, but do you have any of the festival sprites?
@toastishott

If you have any of them left, could I get an apparel from 2014-2015? Otherwise could I have some other holiday thing that I don't have (agol, solar blades, mesa mechnojets, crystalline crown, gloomswillow guide, any 2014-2015 skin/accent)?

I try to call myself a familiar collector although I don't have a lot of them. I also am trying to obtain as much of the festival familiars/items as I can.

Thanks!

Edit: Wishful thinking, but do you have any of the festival sprites?
xpF3T3u.png
@toastishott Anything you have be it rare or not would be sooo appreciated. Don't have a lot so any familiar too would be nice. Thank you!
@toastishott Anything you have be it rare or not would be sooo appreciated. Don't have a lot so any familiar too would be nice. Thank you!

fire_ani.giffire_ani.giffire_ani.gif
@toastishott
If they are not already taken, may i have the solar blades? they will be for my light dragon. Thank you!
@toastishott
If they are not already taken, may i have the solar blades? they will be for my light dragon. Thank you!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@toastishott

Hi! I think its nice that you're doing this????. I would take these is, if you have any. This is from what I want most to what I want least

1. Any event apparel from 2014 (The Arcane one if you have it: anything else is okay too ;).
2. Sprites (except rainbow, nature, or water) or event familiars I don't have
3. Event skins or accents 2014 and before.

I like skins cause I collect them! Accents I put on my dragons (not skins; I only have 1 dragon with a skin). I also like familiars because I collect them plus they are like friends to my dragons!

Thanks a ton!

Edit: Just in case, THE FAMILIAR SPRITE NOT THE FOOD ITEM! (Aer Sprite - not what I meant). XD
@toastishott

Hi! I think its nice that you're doing this????. I would take these is, if you have any. This is from what I want most to what I want least

1. Any event apparel from 2014 (The Arcane one if you have it: anything else is okay too ;).
2. Sprites (except rainbow, nature, or water) or event familiars I don't have
3. Event skins or accents 2014 and before.

I like skins cause I collect them! Accents I put on my dragons (not skins; I only have 1 dragon with a skin). I also like familiars because I collect them plus they are like friends to my dragons!

Thanks a ton!

Edit: Just in case, THE FAMILIAR SPRITE NOT THE FOOD ITEM! (Aer Sprite - not what I meant). XD
Rare familiars for 2g? No way! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1989988
neverendingrafflebutton_zpsd9256efe.png
@toastishott
Could I have Sandrush or Brilliance? Or Lightning, if those two have already been requested ^^
Otherwise, anything that you think would be useful ^^
I haven't gone through all of these pages because O_O
@toastishott
Could I have Sandrush or Brilliance? Or Lightning, if those two have already been requested ^^
Otherwise, anything that you think would be useful ^^
I haven't gone through all of these pages because O_O
Could I get some Ice holiday things? Any would be fine c:

@toastishott
Could I get some Ice holiday things? Any would be fine c:

@toastishott
FGLuhCl.png
@toastishott

Could I have a Magma Embear?

If not, any apparel would be nice!
@toastishott

Could I have a Magma Embear?

If not, any apparel would be nice!
PQznZys.png
I just joined FR today, and am thoroughly enjoying it all.
If you have anything you'd like a beginner to have, I'd gladly accept it.
Brilliance in particular would add an incandescence to anyone's lair - if you are willing, I would treasure him dearly.

@toastishott

Thanks for your generosity, and have a great day!
I just joined FR today, and am thoroughly enjoying it all.
If you have anything you'd like a beginner to have, I'd gladly accept it.
Brilliance in particular would add an incandescence to anyone's lair - if you are willing, I would treasure him dearly.

@toastishott

Thanks for your generosity, and have a great day!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18