Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No more posts plz
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@toastishott
Hello! I joined in the July opening. May I have any apparel or skins that you still have?
@toastishott
Hello! I joined in the July opening. May I have any apparel or skins that you still have?
@toastishott I joined yesterday and I would love a gift, I'm happy with everything cute
@toastishott I joined yesterday and I would love a gift, I'm happy with everything cute
10gxx76.gif She/Her/Hers
FR +9
Pings are welcome
t7j5vl2.png
@toastishott I'd really love anything you have to spare, but here is a little list:

1) Any familiars or apparel
2) Deity dolls/ chess pieces
3) A renaming scroll
4) Baldwin components
5) A runestone?

Thank you so much, this is really awesome! If you have a skin or accent for Guardians/Skydancers/Faes that no one has asked for, I'd like it please! By the way, all your dragons are super pretty, and would never deserve to be exalted. :) I hope they all find good homes! If no one has asked for them already, I really like these: Ezio, Oak, SolarFlare, Sapphire.

Why: I'm collecting the deity dolls, chess pieces, and runestones so that I can make sets to pass around for newbs who want to get the achievements. (I joined this July myself. Long live Spacedaddy!) I'd like familiars for my bestiary and for my friends who've recently joined. And everything else I just want for keeps! :3 I love your derguns!
@toastishott I'd really love anything you have to spare, but here is a little list:

1) Any familiars or apparel
2) Deity dolls/ chess pieces
3) A renaming scroll
4) Baldwin components
5) A runestone?

Thank you so much, this is really awesome! If you have a skin or accent for Guardians/Skydancers/Faes that no one has asked for, I'd like it please! By the way, all your dragons are super pretty, and would never deserve to be exalted. :) I hope they all find good homes! If no one has asked for them already, I really like these: Ezio, Oak, SolarFlare, Sapphire.

Why: I'm collecting the deity dolls, chess pieces, and runestones so that I can make sets to pass around for newbs who want to get the achievements. (I joined this July myself. Long live Spacedaddy!) I'd like familiars for my bestiary and for my friends who've recently joined. And everything else I just want for keeps! :3 I love your derguns!
1118lrb.gif

NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@toastishott do you have anything from the 2014 festivals (accents and large apparel in particular) left?

I'm especially interested in:

Thresher Flatfins
Naturalist's Adornments
Companion Comet
Golem Gauntlet
Accent: Cumulus

In that order. But anything and everything is appreciated, thank you so much for your generosity!
@toastishott do you have anything from the 2014 festivals (accents and large apparel in particular) left?

I'm especially interested in:

Thresher Flatfins
Naturalist's Adornments
Companion Comet
Golem Gauntlet
Accent: Cumulus

In that order. But anything and everything is appreciated, thank you so much for your generosity!
4MKDoae.png
@Toastishott i woul love to have shorthornXD
@Toastishott i woul love to have shorthornXD
@toastishott
Could I pretty please have Yze? I can promise him a permanent home, and I know a Bumblebee-themed pair in one of my favorite hatcheries could produce the perfect mate for him!
@toastishott
Could I pretty please have Yze? I can promise him a permanent home, and I know a Bumblebee-themed pair in one of my favorite hatcheries could produce the perfect mate for him!
@toastishott -- I'll take anything you have with gratitude and many thanks. I'll take any amount of gems if you have them as I'm ~800g away from a butterfly gene for my progens. Otherwise, if you have any Nature festival apparel especially Leafy Gladeboughs or Naturalist Adorments, I would love those too. Even if all you've got left at this point is junk apparel or familiars I will take them and use them wisely :) Hope you have a good time wherever you're heading!
@toastishott -- I'll take anything you have with gratitude and many thanks. I'll take any amount of gems if you have them as I'm ~800g away from a butterfly gene for my progens. Otherwise, if you have any Nature festival apparel especially Leafy Gladeboughs or Naturalist Adorments, I would love those too. Even if all you've got left at this point is junk apparel or familiars I will take them and use them wisely :) Hope you have a good time wherever you're heading!
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
@toastishott I am sad to see you go! I am looking for the Hydrone accent for last festival, do you by chance have it? If not then pretty much any of last years festival apparel before arcane is much appreciated!
@toastishott I am sad to see you go! I am looking for the Hydrone accent for last festival, do you by chance have it? If not then pretty much any of last years festival apparel before arcane is much appreciated!
NFSZSxV.gif
@toastishott Could I possible have Seren and the accent that's on her? Or the apparel from the previous Nature festival if you have it ^^' Sad to see you go but, I hope you had a good time while you were here!
@toastishott Could I possible have Seren and the accent that's on her? Or the apparel from the previous Nature festival if you have it ^^' Sad to see you go but, I hope you had a good time while you were here!
nonbinary_pride_flag__f2u__by_avakados-dcefgdt.gifpansexual_pride_flag__f2u__by_avakados-dcdg6h0.gif
@toastishot
I'm bummed to see you go, but I absolutely ADORE Legolas, and was wondering if I could snag him (and also maybe his items/accent if you're willing ;u; not his familiar, just the apparel haha)
@toastishot
I'm bummed to see you go, but I absolutely ADORE Legolas, and was wondering if I could snag him (and also maybe his items/accent if you're willing ;u; not his familiar, just the apparel haha)
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18