Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No more posts plz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I think I have enough of a list at page 18 to stop there with this raffle! I may not even get to you all! Please no more posts! I am on page 4 with giveaways!

EDIT: It looks like I can make additional crossroads giving away the same things (probably food and materials) and an error will occur saying I no longer have the item giving away in the crossroads. If this happens just tell me so I can try again. Please accept/message if it glitches within 24 hours or I may skip you.

As the title says, I'm giving away all my things! I don't really want to spend hours compiling a list of everything I have, So here's just the general idea.
I have all the holiday apparel from April 2014 to now. I have about half the familiars/skins & accents from then. Just ask for which you want and I'll see if I have it and it's all yours if so!

!new!: Please only ask for 1 rare thing to make it fair.

I have treasure and other random items I'll be giving to everyone who comments (within reason)

I'll give away all my dragons, But for Gabumon, Yze, and Anko especially I'd like to give them to someone who will try to keep them for at least a while before exalting, since Gabu and Anko are my favs and Yze is a rare color combo. As for the others, if it's named and you really want it please say so, I'd prefer them not to get exalted immediately in case someone really want to keep them permanently. the unames I don't care and they can be exalted.

Also it would be cool if you posted why you want something specific!
I think I have enough of a list at page 18 to stop there with this raffle! I may not even get to you all! Please no more posts! I am on page 4 with giveaways!

EDIT: It looks like I can make additional crossroads giving away the same things (probably food and materials) and an error will occur saying I no longer have the item giving away in the crossroads. If this happens just tell me so I can try again. Please accept/message if it glitches within 24 hours or I may skip you.

As the title says, I'm giving away all my things! I don't really want to spend hours compiling a list of everything I have, So here's just the general idea.
I have all the holiday apparel from April 2014 to now. I have about half the familiars/skins & accents from then. Just ask for which you want and I'll see if I have it and it's all yours if so!

!new!: Please only ask for 1 rare thing to make it fair.

I have treasure and other random items I'll be giving to everyone who comments (within reason)

I'll give away all my dragons, But for Gabumon, Yze, and Anko especially I'd like to give them to someone who will try to keep them for at least a while before exalting, since Gabu and Anko are my favs and Yze is a rare color combo. As for the others, if it's named and you really want it please say so, I'd prefer them not to get exalted immediately in case someone really want to keep them permanently. the unames I don't care and they can be exalted.

Also it would be cool if you posted why you want something specific!
received, thank you so much!!
received, thank you so much!!
1721-nobody-gif.gif
I just joined FR, so I don't have much of anything. I'll take just about anything you have to offer! Thanks and have a nice day! (*^_^*) @toastishott
I just joined FR, so I don't have much of anything. I'll take just about anything you have to offer! Thanks and have a nice day! (*^_^*) @toastishott
@toastishott

Do you have the Cumulus accent?
@toastishott

Do you have the Cumulus accent?
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@toastishott

Hi! It's cool that you're doing this since I'm just starting out and trying to get on my feet.

I have a huge thing for apparel and accents (not really full skins since I like the genes on my dragons so far), so if you have anything specifically from the Shadow festivals that would be wonderful. Or any apparel you think would look good on darker colored dragons since that's what my lair will mostly be. Thank you!
@toastishott

Hi! It's cool that you're doing this since I'm just starting out and trying to get on my feet.

I have a huge thing for apparel and accents (not really full skins since I like the genes on my dragons so far), so if you have anything specifically from the Shadow festivals that would be wonderful. Or any apparel you think would look good on darker colored dragons since that's what my lair will mostly be. Thank you!
fxDa6up.png shadowanim1.gif tumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.gif
@toastishott

Can I please please pleaseeee have the companion comet? I'd also like the golem gauntlet but I've wanted the comet since I hatched a pretty g1 on the color wheel reveal ;a;
@toastishott

Can I please please pleaseeee have the companion comet? I'd also like the golem gauntlet but I've wanted the comet since I hatched a pretty g1 on the color wheel reveal ;a;
pr7Tort.png
@toastishott
Any chance you have naturalist adornments? Been hunting for one for my nature-themed necromancer G1. And maybe the From the Observatory accent for ridgeback females if you have it, one of my rb girls have been needing an accent for a while and this one might just clinch it. Would be much appreciated, thank you!
@toastishott
Any chance you have naturalist adornments? Been hunting for one for my nature-themed necromancer G1. And maybe the From the Observatory accent for ridgeback females if you have it, one of my rb girls have been needing an accent for a while and this one might just clinch it. Would be much appreciated, thank you!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@toastishott Can I have some festival apparel from... any time prior to this year's Wavecrest? I'd especially like ice apparel because of lore reasons, but whatever you've got would be great!
@toastishott Can I have some festival apparel from... any time prior to this year's Wavecrest? I'd especially like ice apparel because of lore reasons, but whatever you've got would be great!
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
@toastishott I wouldn't mind getting any handouts, nothing really in particular looking for.
@toastishott I wouldn't mind getting any handouts, nothing really in particular looking for.
11686253.png
@toastishott if oyu have thresher flat fins and/or tricktroupers crown i would love love love to have them. the thresher flatfins would be for this little sweetie, whose had his eyes on them for awhile. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22242212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222423/22242212_350.png[/img] [/url] the tricktrouper crown i've had on my wishlist for a good while. not 100% sure who would get it but it would probably be for one of these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19541034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195411/19541034_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8882662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88827/8882662_350.png[/img] [/url]
@toastishott if oyu have thresher flat fins and/or tricktroupers crown i would love love love to have them. the thresher flatfins would be for this little sweetie, whose had his eyes on them for awhile.

22242212_350.png

the tricktrouper crown i've had on my wishlist for a good while. not 100% sure who would get it but it would probably be for one of these two:

19541034_350.png

8882662_350.png
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18