Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [7-DIGIT SALES] 7 Seconds Rescue
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84
@After
Oh snap I completely forgot about the merge cells function. I'm currently working in the sheet even though I should be going to bed about now trying to make what I have in mind work. Let me know if you find a viable solution in your efforts because more than likely I'm not going to finish tonight.

if it shows I pinged you twice, I accidentally double posted.
@After
Oh snap I completely forgot about the merge cells function. I'm currently working in the sheet even though I should be going to bed about now trying to make what I have in mind work. Let me know if you find a viable solution in your efforts because more than likely I'm not going to finish tonight.

if it shows I pinged you twice, I accidentally double posted.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics I have a little lady I'm looking for a new home for. She's a low 7-digit, but she is extensively bred. I invested a lot into her when I got her, genes AND a Wildclaw scroll. But she's never really fit in m lair. So I'm hoping you guys could find her a home? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1181304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11814/1181304_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aeranautics

I have a little lady I'm looking for a new home for. She's a low 7-digit, but she is extensively bred. I invested a lot into her when I got her, genes AND a Wildclaw scroll. But she's never really fit in m lair. So I'm hoping you guys could find her a home?

1181304_350.png
sZRxyrd.png
@Aeranautics thankyou very much :D I'm so glad I asked too! Love this initiative :)
@Aeranautics thankyou very much :D I'm so glad I asked too! Love this initiative :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Sammyken send her over. I think she'll be the last dragon I take, tho. I don't want my lair too full.
@Sammyken send her over. I think she'll be the last dragon I take, tho. I don't want my lair too full.
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics okay so far both methods seem about the same level of ease of use (just the potential lack of specific knowledge that might be an issue), but i think i'd personally go with the merged cell version because the text in the large-row version looks a bit too... i dunno, squished and less defined? unorganized?? dunno. it's possibly because the gridlines in the former help divide things up.

also, fun fact: copy-pasting the row areas for both tall rows and rows with merged cells keep the respective formatting! if the actual creation of the formatting becomes an issue for some users, you can have a template version at the top of the sheet, and have users select and copy-paste that and then fill in their info.

here's where i'm testing this stuff right now. (ignore the title, i'm piggybacking on my sister's Drive lmao)
@Aeranautics okay so far both methods seem about the same level of ease of use (just the potential lack of specific knowledge that might be an issue), but i think i'd personally go with the merged cell version because the text in the large-row version looks a bit too... i dunno, squished and less defined? unorganized?? dunno. it's possibly because the gridlines in the former help divide things up.

also, fun fact: copy-pasting the row areas for both tall rows and rows with merged cells keep the respective formatting! if the actual creation of the formatting becomes an issue for some users, you can have a template version at the top of the sheet, and have users select and copy-paste that and then fill in their info.

here's where i'm testing this stuff right now. (ignore the title, i'm piggybacking on my sister's Drive lmao)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Yeah sure! *v* As ya can tell he got some gening done to him, so I'm happy to give him to a place where he is wanted o3o
@After
Yeah sure! *v* As ya can tell he got some gening done to him, so I'm happy to give him to a place where he is wanted o3o
@Phoenixfire @Astori @Meredith44 @Catkinstarchild @Melancholic

added some dergs to the spreadsheet! listed prices are open to haggling. :>
@Phoenixfire @Astori @Meredith44 @Catkinstarchild @Melancholic

added some dergs to the spreadsheet! listed prices are open to haggling. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After @Astori @Catkinstarchild @Melancholic @Meredith44 @Phoenixfire

Updated both sheets, and added a level 13 xyy coatl (1 ambush) to my ads. Ping me if you have questions/comments/concerns.
@After @Astori @Catkinstarchild @Melancholic @Meredith44 @Phoenixfire

Updated both sheets, and added a level 13 xyy coatl (1 ambush) to my ads. Ping me if you have questions/comments/concerns.
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics

I'll buy Aspen! Sending a cr
@Aeranautics

I'll buy Aspen! Sending a cr
bUUy115.pngtumblr_inline_o682u7iumz1r80dit_500.giftumblr_o3k0ns82a01uq9jnpo3_100.pngtumblr_o3fihf3EgJ1uq9jnpo1_r1_100.pngtumblr_o7wcoqFbEa1uq9jnpo1_250.png
@Aeranautics @Celestriakle
Hello! I don't mean to be a bother, but I was wondering if my ping went through on my last post (page 53, top post)? I saw that Aeranautics replied to other users, and thought I'd ask if you'd seen my post! It's completely alright if you just missed it, but well yeah, I was just wondering what happened c:
@Aeranautics @Celestriakle
Hello! I don't mean to be a bother, but I was wondering if my ping went through on my last post (page 53, top post)? I saw that Aeranautics replied to other users, and thought I'd ask if you'd seen my post! It's completely alright if you just missed it, but well yeah, I was just wondering what happened c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84