Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I simply love you for the planned jigsaw updates.

Also, totally going to have to get one of those familiars.
I simply love you for the planned jigsaw updates.

Also, totally going to have to get one of those familiars.
I applied to be a mod because I love helping out with people, and I am good at making friends with new people. I also enjoy assisting the community any way I can and being helpful to the admins too.
For the reply, will they be sending it to us via email or FR Messaging?
The suspense is killing me! XD
I applied to be a mod because I love helping out with people, and I am good at making friends with new people. I also enjoy assisting the community any way I can and being helpful to the admins too.
For the reply, will they be sending it to us via email or FR Messaging?
The suspense is killing me! XD
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@Sunset - Well, since applications will still be taken until tomorrow, and since it sounds like they got a large amount of applicants, your suspense will have to last for a bit!

I think I glimpsed one of the admins saying that they'll send response emails back to all the applicants to let them know if they got the job or not. Can't remember where I saw that though.
@Sunset - Well, since applications will still be taken until tomorrow, and since it sounds like they got a large amount of applicants, your suspense will have to last for a bit!

I think I glimpsed one of the admins saying that they'll send response emails back to all the applicants to let them know if they got the job or not. Can't remember where I saw that though.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Ok, thank you! C:
@Alphaeon Ok, thank you! C:
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Ah man I turn 18 October, I was hoping to apply V-V
[Dreams Mentally Crushed]
Ah man I turn 18 October, I was hoping to apply V-V
[Dreams Mentally Crushed]
tumblr_osxjx6K2kI1wnxxc9o1_250.png tumblr_osxl1y5w2L1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17