Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I (and my wrists :P) just wanted to say thanks for the changes to Runestones!
I (and my wrists :P) just wanted to say thanks for the changes to Runestones!
Thank YOU for being such awesome Mods! <3 You guys sure have been busy, keep up the good work~
Thank YOU for being such awesome Mods! <3 You guys sure have been busy, keep up the good work~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
This update just made me love Jig-saw so much more.
3800 treasure for a medium puzzle done under 10 minutes? I&#039;m so into that.
This update just made me love Jig-saw so much more.
3800 treasure for a medium puzzle done under 10 minutes? I&#039;m so into that.
I06KedT.gif
Aww. They added the requirement of being 18.
It&#039;s always the one requirement I don&#039;t pass.
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="Kenaeshia" date="2013-06-29 04:04:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=8&id=189641#202583"]Aww. They added the requirement of being 18. It's always the one requirement I don't pass.[/quote] Someday~

Someday~
whispers; Two years and two months to go.
whispers; Two years and two months to go.
UZVTEBc.png
@Entei

Oh I completely understand! I&#039;ve modded on forums where most of the staff was around 15 or so, and let me tell you it was not fun being the only adult! So I do applaud the staffs decision to only allow 18 years or older to even be eligible to apply xD

I applied to be a mod because I love the community and genuinely would like to help make things run a little smoother for the admins as well as get super active in the community

But I&#039;m curious, will the Email you and let me know their decision? I keep checking my Email every hour or so-ack the suspense!
@Entei

Oh I completely understand! I&#039;ve modded on forums where most of the staff was around 15 or so, and let me tell you it was not fun being the only adult! So I do applaud the staffs decision to only allow 18 years or older to even be eligible to apply xD

I applied to be a mod because I love the community and genuinely would like to help make things run a little smoother for the admins as well as get super active in the community

But I&#039;m curious, will the Email you and let me know their decision? I keep checking my Email every hour or so-ack the suspense!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
I am so happy you&#039;re working to increase the play space for Jigsaw. I love that game and it&#039;s really frustrating to not have enough space to work on the Hard puzzle. All in all, great changes! Thanks for staying on top of things for us! ^_^
I am so happy you&#039;re working to increase the play space for Jigsaw. I love that game and it&#039;s really frustrating to not have enough space to work on the Hard puzzle. All in all, great changes! Thanks for staying on top of things for us! ^_^
@xhaztol or @undel should I re submit my application with my name added since the age requirement was added?
@xhaztol or @undel should I re submit my application with my name added since the age requirement was added?
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
Expanding the jigsaw area will be amazing :3
Also love that the treasure output for runestones and jigsaw has been buffed, this is very helpful!

Love the new familiars.

I don&#039;t have enough experience with Flight Rising to be able to apply for a mod position, but good luck to everyone who applies! :)
Expanding the jigsaw area will be amazing :3
Also love that the treasure output for runestones and jigsaw has been buffed, this is very helpful!

Love the new familiars.

I don&#039;t have enough experience with Flight Rising to be able to apply for a mod position, but good luck to everyone who applies! :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17