Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I&#039;m so excited that Jigsaw will be getting more space! It gets very frustrating now. >.<
I&#039;m so excited that Jigsaw will be getting more space! It gets very frustrating now. >.<
fvGaNKm.pngP0Gw3G1.pnglqCfcBr.pngsF4DzQ2.pngOkQ9oEg.png
I&#039;m sorry to do this but I just wanted to boop you @Xhaztol to make sure you saw my suggestion on page 4. You admins are probably already reading this thread so it&#039;s likely unnecessary but just being safe.
I&#039;m sorry to do this but I just wanted to boop you @Xhaztol to make sure you saw my suggestion on page 4. You admins are probably already reading this thread so it&#039;s likely unnecessary but just being safe.
Sent an email!

Those new little Familiars look adorable!
Is one able to make some for the game? I would love to make up a few myself! c:

And you guys rock! Thanks for all the work!
Sent an email!

Those new little Familiars look adorable!
Is one able to make some for the game? I would love to make up a few myself! c:

And you guys rock! Thanks for all the work!
[quote name="Denotec" date="2013-06-28 11:10:00" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=6&id=189641#194007"]@Entei Well, there are a ton of mature young people out there though! But completely understandable none the less. Good luck![/quote] Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience. edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.
@Entei

Well, there are a ton of mature young people out there though! But completely understandable none the less. Good luck!

Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience.

edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Draven Because easy jigsaws were what everything else was brought up to match, I think. There&#039;s a thread in Flight Rising Discussion where Thrage crunches some &#039;average treasure per minute&#039; numbers.
@Draven Because easy jigsaws were what everything else was brought up to match, I think. There&#039;s a thread in Flight Rising Discussion where Thrage crunches some &#039;average treasure per minute&#039; numbers.
Ahhh, right. I remember seeing that. Thanks for reminding me @Wysteria. :)

On a different note, those familiars are cute in a demonic sort of way! And they&#039;ve been seen among reed clusters...hm...guessing they&#039;re either in the delta or the waterfall or both.
Ahhh, right. I remember seeing that. Thanks for reminding me @Wysteria. :)

On a different note, those familiars are cute in a demonic sort of way! And they&#039;ve been seen among reed clusters...hm...guessing they&#039;re either in the delta or the waterfall or both.
Oh, how I would love to be a moderator... Alas, I am only 15. Drats.
Anyways, glad to hear about the bug changes, and thank you guys for being totally awesome admins. <3
Oh, how I would love to be a moderator... Alas, I am only 15. Drats.
Anyways, glad to hear about the bug changes, and thank you guys for being totally awesome admins. <3
I am applying for the moderator position, here are my credentials:

I am 27 years old this coming Tuesday, my experience comes from a long line of restaurant workings, (10 years worth) within the last two years I have decided I wanted to open up and not be shy. Since that time I have grown both fond and non-found of the understanding of politics. Over all I am a very friendly dragon.

I have been watching the artist (creator) of this site since 2001 and am knowledgeable of her works as well as mild manner and can justify conflict situations.

My favorite TV stars are Judge Judy, Joe Brown
My favorite network is CTNW ~I love Beast Boy~ as well as the voice actor.
My hobbies are writing and drawing and fursuit building, that&#039;s right, I said it, FURSUIT.
My foods are meat, and I am now experiencing that my taste buds LOVE lays original chips. Aaaaaaaaaaaand the Double Double Burger from In-n-Out.

I am a member here on the FR site, other wise I would not be able to post this. I guess my FR email would be my pm thing.

One last work, I want those familiars!
I am applying for the moderator position, here are my credentials:

I am 27 years old this coming Tuesday, my experience comes from a long line of restaurant workings, (10 years worth) within the last two years I have decided I wanted to open up and not be shy. Since that time I have grown both fond and non-found of the understanding of politics. Over all I am a very friendly dragon.

I have been watching the artist (creator) of this site since 2001 and am knowledgeable of her works as well as mild manner and can justify conflict situations.

My favorite TV stars are Judge Judy, Joe Brown
My favorite network is CTNW ~I love Beast Boy~ as well as the voice actor.
My hobbies are writing and drawing and fursuit building, that&#039;s right, I said it, FURSUIT.
My foods are meat, and I am now experiencing that my taste buds LOVE lays original chips. Aaaaaaaaaaaand the Double Double Burger from In-n-Out.

I am a member here on the FR site, other wise I would not be able to post this. I guess my FR email would be my pm thing.

One last work, I want those familiars!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Sickle weasels.
Sickle weasels.

You guys have no idea how much my Japanese-mythology-nerd is flipping out right now. First bakus and tengu and the Trick-of-the-Light, and now kamaitachi? Aaaaaahhhh this is so awesome. (pssst can we have a nue next? ;) )
I MUST COLLECT ALL THREE OF THEM. WHIRLWIND SICKLE WEASELS AAWW YEAH.

The changes to Jigsaw are really appreciated too! C:
Sickle weasels.
Sickle weasels.

You guys have no idea how much my Japanese-mythology-nerd is flipping out right now. First bakus and tengu and the Trick-of-the-Light, and now kamaitachi? Aaaaaahhhh this is so awesome. (pssst can we have a nue next? ;) )
I MUST COLLECT ALL THREE OF THEM. WHIRLWIND SICKLE WEASELS AAWW YEAH.

The changes to Jigsaw are really appreciated too! C:
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Yay! Cat-type familiars are my favorites, though the light sprite is adorable too.

Regarding moderators, I nominate Rhea and Salvatore (spelling may be off). They always pop up with useful polite posts in the help forum. I know, I know, they&#039;re to self-nominate, but if they do, they have my backing. FWIW.
Yay! Cat-type familiars are my favorites, though the light sprite is adorable too.

Regarding moderators, I nominate Rhea and Salvatore (spelling may be off). They always pop up with useful polite posts in the help forum. I know, I know, they&#039;re to self-nominate, but if they do, they have my backing. FWIW.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17