Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to us and make adjustments! The new familiars look adorable, as well, and if I weren't so scattered I would definitely apply to be a mod.

But again, thank you so much for being wonderful.
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to us and make adjustments! The new familiars look adorable, as well, and if I weren't so scattered I would definitely apply to be a mod.

But again, thank you so much for being wonderful.
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
Hurray for bonus treasure increase and aim to increase play space!

Thanks for the lovely changes, guys!
Hurray for bonus treasure increase and aim to increase play space!

Thanks for the lovely changes, guys!
[quote name="lazylionlaine" date="2013-06-28 08:41:32" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=189641#192673"]Excellent updates! I would apply for mod, but sadly, I'm still a newbie. So yeah. :/ Also I'm too young.[/quote] [color=green]Imo newness and youth do not matter as much as maturity and a willingness to learn :)[/color]
Excellent updates! I would apply for mod, but sadly, I'm still a newbie. So yeah. :/ Also I'm too young.

Imo newness and youth do not matter as much as maturity and a willingness to learn :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'd be happy to help. :) I got on the day the site started, so I'm ready.
I'd be happy to help. :) I got on the day the site started, so I'm ready.
Oh, nice to hear about the potential increase in the jigsaw play area, if it weren't for how squeezed it is I'd play medium and hard, but as it is I only play easy because I find the play area frustratingly small XD
Oh, nice to hear about the potential increase in the jigsaw play area, if it weren't for how squeezed it is I'd play medium and hard, but as it is I only play easy because I find the play area frustratingly small XD
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Why didn't Jigsaw (Easy) get a bonus when everything else did?
Why didn't Jigsaw (Easy) get a bonus when everything else did?
Sickle weasels, NICE!
Sickle weasels, NICE!
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
Darn it, I wanted to become a mode, but won't be 18 till December. -shrugs- Oh well. Thanks for the updates and love the new familiars. Though what is with the site being overloaded and what not? It's getting annoying.
Darn it, I wanted to become a mode, but won't be 18 till December. -shrugs- Oh well. Thanks for the updates and love the new familiars. Though what is with the site being overloaded and what not? It's getting annoying.
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
Oh my, a site that understands that their staff should be 18 and over, and not a bunch of drool dribbling children? FINALLY. I respect you all for this.
I'd love to apply, I haven't modded a site, however on plenty of the sites I play/used to play I am/have been buds with the staff. Plus I know most of the workings here anyway.

Thank you, to all the staff, for fixing the bugs and glitches our community has pointed out. It is nice to know you listen to us!
And the new familiars look lovely, and deadly <3
Oh my, a site that understands that their staff should be 18 and over, and not a bunch of drool dribbling children? FINALLY. I respect you all for this.
I&#039;d love to apply, I haven&#039;t modded a site, however on plenty of the sites I play/used to play I am/have been buds with the staff. Plus I know most of the workings here anyway.

Thank you, to all the staff, for fixing the bugs and glitches our community has pointed out. It is nice to know you listen to us!
And the new familiars look lovely, and deadly <3
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Entei

Well, there are a ton of mature young people out there though! But completely understandable none the less. Good luck!
@Entei

Well, there are a ton of mature young people out there though! But completely understandable none the less. Good luck!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17