Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
They. Are. Not. Cats. Nor are they cat-type. They are weasels. Mustelids. ;-; Please stop saying they're cats/kitties/cat-types. Please.
They. Are. Not. Cats. Nor are they cat-type. They are weasels. Mustelids. ;-; Please stop saying they're cats/kitties/cat-types. Please.
7HHhXy5.png
[quote name="Entei" date="2013-06-28 11:18:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=6&id=189641#194090"]Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience. edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.[/quote] That's understandable. And honestly, my experience with moderating with staff that has several 15 or younger mods....well, things just tended to not run very smoothly sometimes. Though I'm sure there are plenty of mature, younger users, I feel better knowing that the staff is a little older too. :) (I'm getting a lot of "heavy load" messages too, the site still seems a little wonky at the moment. But I'm sure it'll begin to smooth out)
Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience.

edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.

That's understandable. And honestly, my experience with moderating with staff that has several 15 or younger mods....well, things just tended to not run very smoothly sometimes. Though I'm sure there are plenty of mature, younger users, I feel better knowing that the staff is a little older too. :)

(I'm getting a lot of "heavy load" messages too, the site still seems a little wonky at the moment. But I'm sure it'll begin to smooth out)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="SippyCup" date="2013-06-28 12:10:30" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=189641#194608"] My favorite network is CTNW ~[b]I love Beast Boy[/b]~ as well as the voice actor. [/quote] Good enough for me, hire them 8D [quote name="Alphaeon" date="2013-06-28 12:50:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=189641#195040"][quote name="Entei" date="2013-06-28 11:18:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=6&id=189641#194090"]Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience. edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.[/quote] That's understandable. And honestly, my experience with moderating with staff that has several 15 or younger mods....well, things just tended to not run very smoothly sometimes. Though I'm sure there are plenty of mature, younger users, I feel better knowing that the staff is a little older too. :) (I'm getting a lot of "heavy load" messages too, the site still seems a little wonky at the moment. But I'm sure it'll begin to smooth out)[/quote] I also get feelings that the younger users tend to be much more bias and like to let off hook the people they consider are closer to them. On the other hand though, I have met a few nice, younger mods as well. It is a random thing, I guess. Eh, the heavy load is probably from the extreme number of users online. I never get it when there are 1000 or under online users. The traffic is hectic here.

My favorite network is CTNW ~I love Beast Boy~ as well as the voice actor.

Good enough for me, hire them 8D
Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience.

edit: Is anyone else getting the page saying "Flight Rising is under heavy load." ? I get it with everyother click.

That's understandable. And honestly, my experience with moderating with staff that has several 15 or younger mods....well, things just tended to not run very smoothly sometimes. Though I'm sure there are plenty of mature, younger users, I feel better knowing that the staff is a little older too. :)

(I'm getting a lot of "heavy load" messages too, the site still seems a little wonky at the moment. But I'm sure it'll begin to smooth out)

I also get feelings that the younger users tend to be much more bias and like to let off hook the people they consider are closer to them.
On the other hand though, I have met a few nice, younger mods as well. It is a random thing, I guess.

Eh, the heavy load is probably from the extreme number of users online. I never get it when there are 1000 or under online users. The traffic is hectic here.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2013-06-28 12:50:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=7&id=189641#195040"]Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience[/quote] Same. I do know the occasional mature under 18 person who may moderate a site, but ideally, I prefer someone older and who does have experience with modding a large site. I am sure the staff will take everything greatly into account when deciding on who will be a mod. Anyway, thank you for the updates and the new familiars! You guys are freakin amazing for all the hard work you put into this site. <3
Ah, I do know there is, but I feel better knowing the staff is not made up of 14 and 15 year olds who do not know what they are doing. Not saying all are not able to preform such tasks, but in my personal belief, moderator and admin duties should be given to those who are older with more experience

Same. I do know the occasional mature under 18 person who may moderate a site, but ideally, I prefer someone older and who does have experience with modding a large site. I am sure the staff will take everything greatly into account when deciding on who will be a mod.

Anyway, thank you for the updates and the new familiars! You guys are freakin amazing for all the hard work you put into this site. <3
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I&#039;m excited to see treasure output boosted, and new familiars! I love all the bug fixes that you guys have done, and you guys are really a great team that can bring a community together. :)

Oh how I would love to apply for moderator! Though currently modding two other sites, and having a baby in a few days definitely cuts down on my time, so I should not add more to my plate than I already have going for me. Maybe if there are more in the future. ^^
I&#039;m excited to see treasure output boosted, and new familiars! I love all the bug fixes that you guys have done, and you guys are really a great team that can bring a community together. :)

Oh how I would love to apply for moderator! Though currently modding two other sites, and having a baby in a few days definitely cuts down on my time, so I should not add more to my plate than I already have going for me. Maybe if there are more in the future. ^^
690328pathtotruth2.png
Hnng, I&#039;d LOVE to send in a mod app, but I don&#039;t think I&#039;ve been here long enough. I spend more time in the fairgrounds than the forums. Maybe I&#039;ll just wait for the next call. Good luck everybody else!

Those familiars look WONDERFUL, I can&#039;t wait to get my hands on one :3.

Thanks FR Team, you guys are doing such wonderful job with everything, we really appreciate it ^^
Hnng, I&#039;d LOVE to send in a mod app, but I don&#039;t think I&#039;ve been here long enough. I spend more time in the fairgrounds than the forums. Maybe I&#039;ll just wait for the next call. Good luck everybody else!

Those familiars look WONDERFUL, I can&#039;t wait to get my hands on one :3.

Thanks FR Team, you guys are doing such wonderful job with everything, we really appreciate it ^^
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and especially for making the drifting thing on Jigsaws more manageable. XD"
Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and especially for making the drifting thing on Jigsaws more manageable. XD"
I have a question!
I&#039;d really like to moderate and think I&#039;m pretty suited to the job - however I won&#039;t be 18 for another month. Will Moderator spots ever open again?
I have a question!
I&#039;d really like to moderate and think I&#039;m pretty suited to the job - however I won&#039;t be 18 for another month. Will Moderator spots ever open again?
ARCANIST_sig.png
Check out my breeding shop - Ridgebacks, Pearls , and more!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=230624&p=mb
Thank you for the treasure increases. I look forward to the larger jigsaw play space.
Thank you for the treasure increases. I look forward to the larger jigsaw play space.
2vv54rc.jpg
@Sippycup

I&#039;m fairly sure you have, but if not, you need to send your moderator application to the email provided in the first post. :)
@Sippycup

I&#039;m fairly sure you have, but if not, you need to send your moderator application to the email provided in the first post. :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17