Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webkinz?
1 2 3 4 5
@fuwafuwa

I'm also 18. I used to play webkinz all the time! I started when I was 9! My first plush was a lil penguin. It was so fuzzy! I even named my website (my_name)kinz (dot) com! it doesn't exist anymore though.

I stopped playing when I was 12, because the game was glitching and too slow.

Here are the games I loved playing when they were all for everyone:
  • the one where you throw the ducks at the tree.
  • the cow cash one
  • goober gobber one? its like the jewlz game, or candy crush.
  • the one where you throw balls at the top (FR has a game like it)
  • the sledding game

I played a lot of poptropica too, and club penguin. I liked all those games when they were new...now they are all meh...too much bling going on.

Now I'm having so many fond memories of all the games I used to play! OMG DIZZYWORLD!! TOONTOWN!!! MULBERRYTOWN!!!......I think....I could never remember the name.....but they are all gone...ever since the economy crash in 2009!
@fuwafuwa

I'm also 18. I used to play webkinz all the time! I started when I was 9! My first plush was a lil penguin. It was so fuzzy! I even named my website (my_name)kinz (dot) com! it doesn't exist anymore though.

I stopped playing when I was 12, because the game was glitching and too slow.

Here are the games I loved playing when they were all for everyone:
  • the one where you throw the ducks at the tree.
  • the cow cash one
  • goober gobber one? its like the jewlz game, or candy crush.
  • the one where you throw balls at the top (FR has a game like it)
  • the sledding game

I played a lot of poptropica too, and club penguin. I liked all those games when they were new...now they are all meh...too much bling going on.

Now I'm having so many fond memories of all the games I used to play! OMG DIZZYWORLD!! TOONTOWN!!! MULBERRYTOWN!!!......I think....I could never remember the name.....but they are all gone...ever since the economy crash in 2009!
Ping me! Always! Just copy and paste this: @happyviki

DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET MEMES STAY MEMES! JUST DO IT!
Welp, this thread just slapped me in the face with nostalgia. I still have some of my Webkinz. The "signature" ones I have (Lion, Mountain Lion, and Cheetah, I think) are in my room, but the rest are all kind of scattered around in my mess of a basement. I'll have to try and see if I can log into my account sometime... it's been years.

@happyviki asdfghjkl Club Penguin and Toontown! I loved playing those too! Ever hear of Toontown Infinity? I'm not sure if it's still around at this time, but basically it's a fanmade recreation of the game, and it's all free!
Welp, this thread just slapped me in the face with nostalgia. I still have some of my Webkinz. The "signature" ones I have (Lion, Mountain Lion, and Cheetah, I think) are in my room, but the rest are all kind of scattered around in my mess of a basement. I'll have to try and see if I can log into my account sometime... it's been years.

@happyviki asdfghjkl Club Penguin and Toontown! I loved playing those too! Ever hear of Toontown Infinity? I'm not sure if it's still around at this time, but basically it's a fanmade recreation of the game, and it's all free!
JgF49Nw.png
Ah, Webkinz... I kind miss the way it used to be, but it's too destroyed now to be worth it. My sister and I have a shared account, but then we each made two of our own accounts. It all really did go downhill with the deluxe thing, though. When it first started it was alright because you just got a fancy hat and like a couple privileges, but now you pretty much have to be deluxe to play. I understand why from a business standpoint, but... my childhood... T_T
It also kinda ruined it, in my opinion anyways, when they started doing the wacky print ones. Like no, I don't want your hippie peace-print kitty, could I please have another dog breed, or a different owl or two?
I don't even know how many webkinz I have, probably close to twenty? Most of them live under my bed, and quite a few of them aren't even on any of my accounts. The signature ones are amazing, though, they're so soft! My favorite one ever is a signature timber wolf named James. He alone has escaped from a cramped fate beneath my bed. He also escaped from having some weird childish name. Good job, James.
Ah, Webkinz... I kind miss the way it used to be, but it's too destroyed now to be worth it. My sister and I have a shared account, but then we each made two of our own accounts. It all really did go downhill with the deluxe thing, though. When it first started it was alright because you just got a fancy hat and like a couple privileges, but now you pretty much have to be deluxe to play. I understand why from a business standpoint, but... my childhood... T_T
It also kinda ruined it, in my opinion anyways, when they started doing the wacky print ones. Like no, I don't want your hippie peace-print kitty, could I please have another dog breed, or a different owl or two?
I don't even know how many webkinz I have, probably close to twenty? Most of them live under my bed, and quite a few of them aren't even on any of my accounts. The signature ones are amazing, though, they're so soft! My favorite one ever is a signature timber wolf named James. He alone has escaped from a cramped fate beneath my bed. He also escaped from having some weird childish name. Good job, James.
jaWTfJp.png
@HappyViki
Mulberrytown? Wasn't that the site made by General Mills? (I always thought it was millsberry or something...) Also ToonTown and Club Penguin were great. But my very first penguin got a permanent ban when I was like...10? So I had to start all over. (Sorry this is off-topic)
@HappyViki
Mulberrytown? Wasn't that the site made by General Mills? (I always thought it was millsberry or something...) Also ToonTown and Club Penguin were great. But my very first penguin got a permanent ban when I was like...10? So I had to start all over. (Sorry this is off-topic)
xpxalNl.gif
I used to love webkinz! I didn't have many but I still loved it, I'm fireheart123456 on there, add me c:
I used to love webkinz! I didn't have many but I still loved it, I'm fireheart123456 on there, add me c:
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@Endora yeah, it's probably millsberry, i always had a tough time remembering the name, even though it was my fav site. What did you do that got you banned? :O
@Endora yeah, it's probably millsberry, i always had a tough time remembering the name, even though it was my fav site. What did you do that got you banned? :O
Ping me! Always! Just copy and paste this: @happyviki

DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET MEMES STAY MEMES! JUST DO IT!
This post was written in loving memory of Dr. Quack.

eg1jZa2.png
@fuwafuwa I played it when I was like 5-6 lmao I actually played it like 4% of the time and my mom handled it the other 96% And then The Great Code War began...( My cousins started stealing the codes) [quote name="sleeplessfaun" date=2016-08-14 16:50:49] [i]This post was written in loving memory of Dr. Quack.[/i] [/quote]
@fuwafuwa
I played it when I was like 5-6 lmao
I actually played it like 4% of the time and my mom handled it the other 96%
And then The Great Code War began...( My cousins started stealing the codes)
sleeplessfaun wrote on 2016-08-14:
@HappyViki
Since it was so long ago, I vaguely remember. But I didn't swear, all I do remember was telling that particular penguin that a) they were annoying and to b) leave me alone.

Also R.I.P. Dr. Quack (even though he retired), what will Kinzville do without a clinic?
@HappyViki
Since it was so long ago, I vaguely remember. But I didn't swear, all I do remember was telling that particular penguin that a) they were annoying and to b) leave me alone.

Also R.I.P. Dr. Quack (even though he retired), what will Kinzville do without a clinic?
xpxalNl.gif
@fuwafuwa

I started playing Webkinz when I was in, gosh, 5th-6th grade? It was around 2007-2008, because it was the first time I took a hiatus from Neopets.

My first pet was a Cheeky Monkey named Princess Bananas, but eventually that account got deleted from inactivity and I was forced to make a new one, starting with a Signature German Shepherd named Blackjack. I got almost 20 pets after that one. The last one I ended up activating was a great white shark named Steven, giving me my first underwater room to go along with my bat Koumori's tree room. (I stopped seriously playing mid-2012 but checked up every few months until mid-2015.)

I hoarded Webkinz for years, and my collection is still around in my old bedroom. Most of mine were bought from thrift stores or the Hallmark stores, back when Hallmark still carried them, although we did get a few of the oddballs on eBay like my Lava Dragon.

I think I had about 100,000 kinzcash and a pretty big house by the time I stopped playing? Now that it's all premium anyway and you can't do anything good unless you have a subscription, I haven't touched it in ages. I used to love the Quizzy's Word Challenge and now I can't even play it. Or buy 90% of the clothes from the kinzstyle outlet. Or much, really.

My mom used to have an account but I don't remember too much about her pets or house. I think she had 10 or so by the time everything was all said and done?

There's a candy store in the downtown region of my city that still carries Webkinz, and since we visit the downtown area every so often, we can learn about all the wacky new Webkinz that Ganz keeps adding. Mostly funky variants of Earth animals like the Zigzag Zebra, Punk Collie, and Rhinestone Rhino, although they have added a few new animals.
@fuwafuwa

I started playing Webkinz when I was in, gosh, 5th-6th grade? It was around 2007-2008, because it was the first time I took a hiatus from Neopets.

My first pet was a Cheeky Monkey named Princess Bananas, but eventually that account got deleted from inactivity and I was forced to make a new one, starting with a Signature German Shepherd named Blackjack. I got almost 20 pets after that one. The last one I ended up activating was a great white shark named Steven, giving me my first underwater room to go along with my bat Koumori's tree room. (I stopped seriously playing mid-2012 but checked up every few months until mid-2015.)

I hoarded Webkinz for years, and my collection is still around in my old bedroom. Most of mine were bought from thrift stores or the Hallmark stores, back when Hallmark still carried them, although we did get a few of the oddballs on eBay like my Lava Dragon.

I think I had about 100,000 kinzcash and a pretty big house by the time I stopped playing? Now that it's all premium anyway and you can't do anything good unless you have a subscription, I haven't touched it in ages. I used to love the Quizzy's Word Challenge and now I can't even play it. Or buy 90% of the clothes from the kinzstyle outlet. Or much, really.

My mom used to have an account but I don't remember too much about her pets or house. I think she had 10 or so by the time everything was all said and done?

There's a candy store in the downtown region of my city that still carries Webkinz, and since we visit the downtown area every so often, we can learn about all the wacky new Webkinz that Ganz keeps adding. Mostly funky variants of Earth animals like the Zigzag Zebra, Punk Collie, and Rhinestone Rhino, although they have added a few new animals.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 3 4 5