Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webkinz?
1 2 3 4 5
I think I am the only person I know, that still plays Webkinz.
I think I am the only person I know, that still plays Webkinz.
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
@fuwafuwa
I still buy Webkinz but no i don`t play it as much now :(
(they made it so complicated! when i was younger is was simpler and there was no stupid you need to be a member stuff happening!!!! :(

How many Webkinz do you have?

I'm mew2987
all my webkinz names are either terribly spelled or don't make sense at all :)
(as a kid i really did not know how to spell :)

@fuwafuwa
I still buy Webkinz but no i don`t play it as much now :(
(they made it so complicated! when i was younger is was simpler and there was no stupid you need to be a member stuff happening!!!! :(

How many Webkinz do you have?

I'm mew2987
all my webkinz names are either terribly spelled or don't make sense at all :)
(as a kid i really did not know how to spell :)

[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-08-09 10:52:37] Webkinz is one of the very first games I played. I used to love it, collected loads of pets, etc. Then Deluxe game.... ruined the game tbh. Nearly every game requires it, even classics like Go Go Googles (or whatever that was called). It was nice when it lasted, but now it's pretty much Club Penguin. [/quote] That's really sad to hear. I loved Webkinz when I was in elementary school, and was pretty much obsessed with it for several years. I ended up rage quitting when the Deluxe Membership became too in your face. I'd hoped that they would have toned it down by now. T.T
TheHeroicOne wrote on 2016-08-09:
Webkinz is one of the very first games I played. I used to love it, collected loads of pets, etc.

Then Deluxe game.... ruined the game tbh. Nearly every game requires it, even classics like Go Go Googles (or whatever that was called).

It was nice when it lasted, but now it's pretty much Club Penguin.

That's really sad to hear. I loved Webkinz when I was in elementary school, and was pretty much obsessed with it for several years. I ended up rage quitting when the Deluxe Membership became too in your face. I'd hoped that they would have toned it down by now. T.T
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I used to play Webkinz a LOT when I was little. Unfortunately, I was one of those super annoying kids who would spam the "sad face" with my hummingbird character to bait attention.
I used to play Webkinz a LOT when I was little. Unfortunately, I was one of those super annoying kids who would spam the "sad face" with my hummingbird character to bait attention.
xEyhnVi.gif
Oh my gosh I thought no one played Webkinz anymore. I stopped after a while, and my accoutn recently expired. I think. I haven't gotten on at all to check :/
Oh my gosh I thought no one played Webkinz anymore. I stopped after a while, and my accoutn recently expired. I think. I haven't gotten on at all to check :/
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
I really stopped coming on Webkinz around 2009, it was like...$16 where I lived. It was my life during 2nd grade it was really nice! Deluxe kinda ruined it TBH and when I came on again like 2 months ago, almost everything in the W shop was....DELUXE man I didn't come back on ever since.
I really stopped coming on Webkinz around 2009, it was like...$16 where I lived. It was my life during 2nd grade it was really nice! Deluxe kinda ruined it TBH and when I came on again like 2 months ago, almost everything in the W shop was....DELUXE man I didn't come back on ever since.
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@fuwafuwa

Omigosh. I play webkinz. I used to be super into the website when I was 8-10? And then even when I stopped playing online, my brother and I would roleplay with the stuffed animals and ... those rps were really dark.

Also, he keeps trying to get me to draw his Rockerz fox in a bikini
@fuwafuwa

Omigosh. I play webkinz. I used to be super into the website when I was 8-10? And then even when I stopped playing online, my brother and I would roleplay with the stuffed animals and ... those rps were really dark.

Also, he keeps trying to get me to draw his Rockerz fox in a bikini
Oh my gosh Webkinz! They were my jam when I was little~ My first one was the gorilla who I named King Kong because I was sooo creative XD
My old friend used to have more than probably the city combined! She would put them in gift bags. Man were those stuffies expensive.

But recently I got a Rockabilly Rooster, and I went on the site once. The site has definitely changed! Nice that anyone can reg now, but holy cow is it even more confusing.

Imma stick to the good ol' mines and academy XD

oh dear, I forgot all of my login info and my "parent's address"
Oh my gosh Webkinz! They were my jam when I was little~ My first one was the gorilla who I named King Kong because I was sooo creative XD
My old friend used to have more than probably the city combined! She would put them in gift bags. Man were those stuffies expensive.

But recently I got a Rockabilly Rooster, and I went on the site once. The site has definitely changed! Nice that anyone can reg now, but holy cow is it even more confusing.

Imma stick to the good ol' mines and academy XD

oh dear, I forgot all of my login info and my "parent's address"
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
I still log on sometimes when im bored, my Username there is CEGAMischief if anyone would like to add me :)
I still log on sometimes when im bored, my Username there is CEGAMischief if anyone would like to add me :)
real talk..I still log on there once in a blue moon to check up on things. last week, (while I was asleep) my mom went to the store and bought me another webkinz (a black poodle). the site lags waaaay to much for my computer so any real playing time on there is out of the question. plus, like @TheHeroicOne mentioned, deluxe membership is just...bleh.
real talk..I still log on there once in a blue moon to check up on things. last week, (while I was asleep) my mom went to the store and bought me another webkinz (a black poodle). the site lags waaaay to much for my computer so any real playing time on there is out of the question. plus, like @TheHeroicOne mentioned, deluxe membership is just...bleh.
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 3 4 5