Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webkinz?
1 2 3 4 5
I was absolutely obsessed with Webkinz when I was younger. My friend played as well so we always had a great time playing together in-game. cx Sadly, I haven't logged on in years. Maybe I'll check it out again just for fun.
I still have all my plushies in a drawer, though. I have waaaay to many because my dad spoiled me and bought me so many, ahh. >v<
I was absolutely obsessed with Webkinz when I was younger. My friend played as well so we always had a great time playing together in-game. cx Sadly, I haven't logged on in years. Maybe I'll check it out again just for fun.
I still have all my plushies in a drawer, though. I have waaaay to many because my dad spoiled me and bought me so many, ahh. >v<
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
This makes me feel so good about myself lol. I'm sixteen and I've been playing Webkinz since 2006. My account is still active, I just need to go on more haha. XD
This makes me feel so good about myself lol. I'm sixteen and I've been playing Webkinz since 2006. My account is still active, I just need to go on more haha. XD
39262092.png
Used to play it. Loved it. It was basically my gateway to the internet and petsites. I still get on once/twice a year for nostalgia :D
Used to play it. Loved it. It was basically my gateway to the internet and petsites. I still get on once/twice a year for nostalgia :D
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
I still play Webkinz! Been playing it since 2009
I still play Webkinz! Been playing it since 2009
*THE SNOWGLOBE*
♦ Ice Hatchery ♦
I used to play Webkinz when I was younger, but then they updated the site. I tried to stay active after that, but then I moved, went to a new school, told people I played Webkinz, and got bullied for it. Fourth and fifth grade was hell. Anyways, I think I'm going to go play now, just for nostalgia, and also cuz I'm ridiculously dedicated to my animals.

Seriously though, they used to be like thirty dollars each, and now you can get one for a dollar. That's not fair to all of us who had to buy them when they were thirty to forty each.
I used to play Webkinz when I was younger, but then they updated the site. I tried to stay active after that, but then I moved, went to a new school, told people I played Webkinz, and got bullied for it. Fourth and fifth grade was hell. Anyways, I think I'm going to go play now, just for nostalgia, and also cuz I'm ridiculously dedicated to my animals.

Seriously though, they used to be like thirty dollars each, and now you can get one for a dollar. That's not fair to all of us who had to buy them when they were thirty to forty each.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
My Webkinz habit got way out of hand back in 2009 or so; I amassed wayyyy too many. I played the gem thing so much, I got at least one crown.
My Webkinz habit got way out of hand back in 2009 or so; I amassed wayyyy too many. I played the gem thing so much, I got at least one crown.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I pretty much only go on when someone reminds me that it exists... like now!
I pretty much only go on when someone reminds me that it exists... like now!
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
@fuwafuwa
Webkinz was pretty much my life when I was a kid, even though I haven't played it in years I still love to look back on the days where I'd play it for hours

However I heard it's been going downhill recently, but since I no longer have access to my account I can't judge it for myself
@fuwafuwa
Webkinz was pretty much my life when I was a kid, even though I haven't played it in years I still love to look back on the days where I'd play it for hours

However I heard it's been going downhill recently, but since I no longer have access to my account I can't judge it for myself
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Webkinz is one of the very first games I played. I used to love it, collected loads of pets, etc.

Then Deluxe game.... ruined the game tbh. Nearly every game requires it, even classics like Go Go Googles (or whatever that was called).

It was nice when it lasted, but now it's pretty much Club Penguin.
Webkinz is one of the very first games I played. I used to love it, collected loads of pets, etc.

Then Deluxe game.... ruined the game tbh. Nearly every game requires it, even classics like Go Go Googles (or whatever that was called).

It was nice when it lasted, but now it's pretty much Club Penguin.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
I buy a lot of webkinz from the dollar store for my dog because he likes playing with them.
Maybe I can find the codes and post them for people who might want them?
I buy a lot of webkinz from the dollar store for my dog because he likes playing with them.
Maybe I can find the codes and post them for people who might want them?
xWoPUjI.png
1 2 3 4 5