Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webkinz?
1 2 3 4 5
@TheProfessor
That is literally the worst :c Man, that had to of been super crushing. I'm sorry that happened to you ;w;
@Simmy27star
Yeah, it has really changed a lot. If you want some help, I can tell you what everything is again!
@TheProfessor
That is literally the worst :c Man, that had to of been super crushing. I'm sorry that happened to you ;w;
@Simmy27star
Yeah, it has really changed a lot. If you want some help, I can tell you what everything is again!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa I don't know if I need help or if it just seems way different atmosphere-wise than what I remember. I think my account has over 80 webkinz on it xO
@fuwafuwa I don't know if I need help or if it just seems way different atmosphere-wise than what I remember. I think my account has over 80 webkinz on it xO
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
I used to play like crazy. Just bought a new webkinz recently cause they were the only company making a plush of the species I wanted. Put the code into the site for kicks with my roomie. It didn't run too well and crashed a few times. The thing doesn't seem worth playing too much anymore but they still make some nice plushes! Especially the signature series
I used to play like crazy. Just bought a new webkinz recently cause they were the only company making a plush of the species I wanted. Put the code into the site for kicks with my roomie. It didn't run too well and crashed a few times. The thing doesn't seem worth playing too much anymore but they still make some nice plushes! Especially the signature series
I've always wanted a Webkinz. :c
I've always wanted a Webkinz. :c
JVhGZl0.png:(tYUWCism.png:(gO9caz9.png
@Simmy27star
And I thought I had a lot of pets :,D I don't personally feel much of an atmosphere switch, but it is a lot to get used to, especially if you really loved the old site :,D
@Shaulah
Yeah, they make some of the cutest lil animals, especially recently, when they ran out of actual animals and just started making them fancy patterns and such xD
@Wolfheart93
They were super expensive, yeah. You can get one for next to nothing now, it's amazing yo
@Simmy27star
And I thought I had a lot of pets :,D I don't personally feel much of an atmosphere switch, but it is a lot to get used to, especially if you really loved the old site :,D
@Shaulah
Yeah, they make some of the cutest lil animals, especially recently, when they ran out of actual animals and just started making them fancy patterns and such xD
@Wolfheart93
They were super expensive, yeah. You can get one for next to nothing now, it's amazing yo
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa To be fair, I DID have my brother's pets on there too, but he didn't even have nearly as many as I do. I even brought my favorites to college.
@fuwafuwa To be fair, I DID have my brother's pets on there too, but he didn't even have nearly as many as I do. I even brought my favorites to college.
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@Simmy27star Tbh I have so many stuffed animals I don't remember which are webkinz and which aren't, especially since they stopped using the sparse string fur on every animal
@Simmy27star Tbh I have so many stuffed animals I don't remember which are webkinz and which aren't, especially since they stopped using the sparse string fur on every animal
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa You can always tell if a stuffed animal is a webkinz by seeing in the rainbow W is on it. Usually a foot or flank has it.
@fuwafuwa You can always tell if a stuffed animal is a webkinz by seeing in the rainbow W is on it. Usually a foot or flank has it.
@fuwafuwa

Oh my god! I used to play this all the time with my siblings when I was younger. I just made an account for nostalgia reasons and even though everything's different, the minigames haven't changed at all... oh go d the feels *sobs*
@fuwafuwa

Oh my god! I used to play this all the time with my siblings when I was younger. I just made an account for nostalgia reasons and even though everything's different, the minigames haven't changed at all... oh go d the feels *sobs*
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@fuwafuwa Nope, my browser screen jut isnt big enough I think...
@fuwafuwa Nope, my browser screen jut isnt big enough I think...
oSKuhYj.png
1 2 3 4 5