Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95

@Avani - thank you so much for always being so wonderful and pleasant! I hope to have it to ya soon!

@Sootsprite - Sounds awesome! If you'd like, I can provide a sketch of my idea before I line and colour it!

Also, aah, I'm bad at English sometimes; is a siren like a mermaid? Would you like me to include a tail? :O

@Avani - thank you so much for always being so wonderful and pleasant! I hope to have it to ya soon!

@Sootsprite - Sounds awesome! If you'd like, I can provide a sketch of my idea before I line and colour it!

Also, aah, I'm bad at English sometimes; is a siren like a mermaid? Would you like me to include a tail? :O
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog
sure, that'd be awesome!
aaah, also, it's a mythological creature. this will explain it better than i can. orz oooh and, i wasn't thinking a tail, but that would probably look really great so sure!
@Roadhog
sure, that'd be awesome!
aaah, also, it's a mythological creature. this will explain it better than i can. orz oooh and, i wasn't thinking a tail, but that would probably look really great so sure!
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Roadhog May I order a FURVILLA PAINTIES for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=791857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7919/791857_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Roadhog

May I order a FURVILLA PAINTIES for

791857_350.png

xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Roadhog

You know...I've been busy and time has run from me. I suddenly remembered that I had commissioned an art from you! Thanks for the prezzie! I love what you've done for me! :* :)

P.S.: Do you Overwatch on a PS4?

Thanks a lot for the art! <3
@Roadhog

You know...I've been busy and time has run from me. I suddenly remembered that I had commissioned an art from you! Thanks for the prezzie! I love what you've done for me! :* :)

P.S.: Do you Overwatch on a PS4?

Thanks a lot for the art! <3
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg

@Sootsprite - Oh, I see, haha. sorry for the confusion about the creature lol, for some reason my mind went instantly to mermaid, haha. Either tail or no tail is fine! Though, in the examples on that page I do see mostly regular legs, haha.

@Xtal - Just to make sure you know, Furvilla painties are for use exclusively on a website called Furvilla, and they're made for your pets. They're not entirely drawn from scratch. But, if you have a pet on furvilla you can let me know what species they are and I can make one for ya, or otherwise I can just draw you your dragon as a human (gijinka), since it's what I specialize in. c:

@LostCircuit - Ah, it's no problem at all! And aw, sadly I play overwatch on PC. I'll add 'ya there if you happen to have it for PC by any chance. c:

@Sootsprite - Oh, I see, haha. sorry for the confusion about the creature lol, for some reason my mind went instantly to mermaid, haha. Either tail or no tail is fine! Though, in the examples on that page I do see mostly regular legs, haha.

@Xtal - Just to make sure you know, Furvilla painties are for use exclusively on a website called Furvilla, and they're made for your pets. They're not entirely drawn from scratch. But, if you have a pet on furvilla you can let me know what species they are and I can make one for ya, or otherwise I can just draw you your dragon as a human (gijinka), since it's what I specialize in. c:

@LostCircuit - Ah, it's no problem at all! And aw, sadly I play overwatch on PC. I'll add 'ya there if you happen to have it for PC by any chance. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog
not a problem! :b now that you brought it up, tho, i think i'd like a tail. regardless, i like the idea of her being able to switch between legs/tail, so if the tail isn't working out legs are also fine.
@Roadhog
not a problem! :b now that you brought it up, tho, i think i'd like a tail. regardless, i like the idea of her being able to switch between legs/tail, so if the tail isn't working out legs are also fine.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png

@Sootsprite - I'd actually love to draw a tail, though! I just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted instead of me pressuring you into having that as the design, heheh. Any specific style you'd like or just a regular mermaid tail? c:

@Sootsprite - I'd actually love to draw a tail, though! I just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted instead of me pressuring you into having that as the design, heheh. Any specific style you'd like or just a regular mermaid tail? c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog
hmm, i don't have a specific tail idea in mind, but i think more towards a little tattered. just not pristine and perfect. maybe the top, where the tail turns back into her skin, i think i'd like it to fade a little and not just be a clean line, too. if that makes sense. :b
@Roadhog
hmm, i don't have a specific tail idea in mind, but i think more towards a little tattered. just not pristine and perfect. maybe the top, where the tail turns back into her skin, i think i'd like it to fade a little and not just be a clean line, too. if that makes sense. :b
JkaQI9H.png
[font=arial] @Avani - Heya! Your fully worked headshot is done! So, I tried a new painting technique for my fully worked headshots. Let me know if everything's okay! I tried to incorporate as much as I can. ;;u;; [center] [img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/8y4xhl.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/v773pu.jpg[/img][/center] [font=arial] @Sootsprite - Alright, sounds awesome! My fully worked lineart is coloured and the skin is blended anyways, so it's not a problem, I can make it fade off, for sure! c:

@Avani - Heya! Your fully worked headshot is done!

So, I tried a new painting technique for my fully worked headshots. Let me know if everything's okay! I tried to incorporate as much as I can. ;;u;;

8y4xhl.jpg

v773pu.jpg

@Sootsprite - Alright, sounds awesome! My fully worked lineart is coloured and the skin is blended anyways, so it's not a problem, I can make it fade off, for sure! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog ahh thank you ^^ let me know when you're ready to take more orders!
@Roadhog ahh thank you ^^ let me know when you're ready to take more orders!
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95