Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
@Roadhog Oh gosh! This looks fantastic! There are two things I should mention. Howl tries to keep up a very child-like appearance (in part due to a spell that keeps her looking as she did when she was 13), so she'd not be likely to wear deep red lipstick. She's also got an especially small chest size, so there'd be no possibility of cleavage. If it wouldn't be too much trouble to change those things I'd appreciate it, but I understand if it'd be really time consuming, too.
I should really get a better body type reference up for her, the best I have is an AU version, which is a different species but roughly the right body type: http://66.media.tumblr.com/5c4b45caf3847c057ad6e58f75c1afa9/tumblr_nrg1fmLEob1sdwb2do2_540.png

Otherwise, this is really fantastic and I love, love, loooove the hair. The sparkles around her are a really nice touch and get across the magicness nicely too *u* I'm also not sure what it is about them, but the eyes really draw you in as well~!
@Roadhog Oh gosh! This looks fantastic! There are two things I should mention. Howl tries to keep up a very child-like appearance (in part due to a spell that keeps her looking as she did when she was 13), so she'd not be likely to wear deep red lipstick. She's also got an especially small chest size, so there'd be no possibility of cleavage. If it wouldn't be too much trouble to change those things I'd appreciate it, but I understand if it'd be really time consuming, too.
I should really get a better body type reference up for her, the best I have is an AU version, which is a different species but roughly the right body type: http://66.media.tumblr.com/5c4b45caf3847c057ad6e58f75c1afa9/tumblr_nrg1fmLEob1sdwb2do2_540.png

Otherwise, this is really fantastic and I love, love, loooove the hair. The sparkles around her are a really nice touch and get across the magicness nicely too *u* I'm also not sure what it is about them, but the eyes really draw you in as well~!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!

@GreyWays - Got it, sounds good! It had completely slipped my mind about any spells she might have, so thank you for letting me know that she has more of a younger body type! I can absolutely change that for you no problem, sorry about that! c:

@GreyWays - Got it, sounds good! It had completely slipped my mind about any spells she might have, so thank you for letting me know that she has more of a younger body type! I can absolutely change that for you no problem, sorry about that! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog It's no problem! I'd not thought to mention it, which was silly of me.
Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't on FR most of the day, ahahaha.
@Roadhog It's no problem! I'd not thought to mention it, which was silly of me.
Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't on FR most of the day, ahahaha.
[font=arial] @GreyWays - Ah, it's no roblem! Sorry for the late replies on my part, too: I've been horribly sick these past few days, impairing my ability to draw. let me know if this is better: [center] [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/104jonm.jpg[/img][/center]

@GreyWays - Ah, it's no roblem! Sorry for the late replies on my part, too: I've been horribly sick these past few days, impairing my ability to draw.

let me know if this is better:
104jonm.jpg
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@roadhog Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. I know how being sick can be and I hope you feel better soon. Being ill is a special kind of hell when you're an artist. I'm sending good vibes!

Aaaaa Thank you so much! This is perfect! :D Aaaa!
@roadhog Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. I know how being sick can be and I hope you feel better soon. Being ill is a special kind of hell when you're an artist. I'm sending good vibes!

Aaaaa Thank you so much! This is perfect! :D Aaaa!

@GreyWays - No problem! And, I'm actually working on the lineart for your second order, so I hope to have it to you soon! Sorry for the wait & thank you for your patience. < 3

@GreyWays - No problem! And, I'm actually working on the lineart for your second order, so I hope to have it to you soon! Sorry for the wait & thank you for your patience. < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog There's no rush! Your health comes first <3 I in no way mind waiting, especially if the wait is due to health reasons.
@Roadhog There's no rush! Your health comes first <3 I in no way mind waiting, especially if the wait is due to health reasons.
[font=arial] @GreyWays - Haha, I actually had the sketch and colour palette already done, and I've been working since morning so it's done: [center][img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/9lgwva.jpg[/img][/center] Let me know if there's anything you want changed!

@GreyWays - Haha, I actually had the sketch and colour palette already done, and I've been working since morning so it's done:

9lgwva.jpg

Let me know if there's anything you want changed!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog Aaaaaaa! Thank you! I really enjoy the expression, and how she looks like she's in motion ^u^ !!!
@Roadhog Aaaaaaa! Thank you! I really enjoy the expression, and how she looks like she's in motion ^u^ !!!

@GreyWays - I'm glad you like her! Thank you for ordering!

@GreyWays - I'm glad you like her! Thank you for ordering!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist