Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style

@LanguageVirus - Hiya! I didn't wanna clutter up your PMs so I decided to ping you the progress instead; let me know if you prefer PMs!

So, I finished the sketch + lineart for one of your orders; let me know if you wanna see the sketch or anything first for both orders before I colour it, or I can just surprise 'ya for both and post them when they're done. c:

@LanguageVirus - Hiya! I didn't wanna clutter up your PMs so I decided to ping you the progress instead; let me know if you prefer PMs!

So, I finished the sketch + lineart for one of your orders; let me know if you wanna see the sketch or anything first for both orders before I colour it, or I can just surprise 'ya for both and post them when they're done. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog - That's so exciting! Thanks so much. (I promise I don't mind PMs at all - do whatever you prefer.) I'd love to see, if you don't mind. Not because I want to check it over but because I just can't wait to see. ;] Haha is that awful?
@Roadhog - That's so exciting! Thanks so much. (I promise I don't mind PMs at all - do whatever you prefer.) I'd love to see, if you don't mind. Not because I want to check it over but because I just can't wait to see. ;] Haha is that awful?
0PqvHjq.png

@LanguageVirus - Awwwhh, haha, that's not awful at all! I'll PM it over to ya right away!

@LanguageVirus - Awwwhh, haha, that's not awful at all! I'll PM it over to ya right away!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu hi! i know the last post on this was a while ago, but i was wondering if this was still open?
@Wanshu hi! i know the last post on this was a while ago, but i was wondering if this was still open?
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif