Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] ENTIRE LAIR. ALL OF IT. E'RYTHING!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@THATSFANTASTIC You're still taking offers right? Because I made a offer the other day and it's still not added to the spreadsheet ):
@THATSFANTASTIC You're still taking offers right? Because I made a offer the other day and it's still not added to the spreadsheet ):
8G9Vnvx.gif
@THATSFANTASTIC Alright! I have a few days off now so hopefully I'll be able to get back to you with everything in a day or two.
@THATSFANTASTIC Alright! I have a few days off now so hopefully I'll be able to get back to you with everything in a day or two.
@Shuffluffalo

I'll accept your offer of 3k gems on Vesna. No one counteroffered yet and its been a few days plus It's only 500 gems off my goal price anywho. so yeah i'll take it lol

@mummy

Nobody counter-offered so I'll take your offer of 1.5k gems on the infectionist

@Meebo

I'll take your offer of 200k.. on whatever it was that you offered 200k on... was it a blue-y/purple-y tundra iirc??

should've pinged about the thing below ages ago.. sorry.. got kinda overwhelmed from all this plus busy irl

@Contaminate @Helianthe @DiamondNoodles @Sivi @SilverS @Aurora23 @Chocoli @Malachite @Daarka @Peachie @Mariazny

highest offer on Honeydew is currently 3.8 Million [ = 4.75k gems] by @Peachie

@Aurora23

hmm.. idk if I could do any of those prices...

i think the bare minimum I'd do for the fae would be 215k, Melancia I'd want at least 1.5 million, and 1.2 million for Mint.

as I'd rather let mint and melancia sit in my lair for the off chance I come back than accept less than that.

@Danizaurs

sorry, I must have forgotten. I'll get to it in a jiffy ^^;

@ZenithNadir @KCSquib @WolfFenrir @Astraya @Helianthe @Daarka

idk if i took out all the people definitely no longer interested but I have decided to keep raven in case of the off chance I decide to return someday. it's not like I could start new or whatever. I'd have to come back to this account... and I'd like my "founder" (or descent of my founders) to be around for me if I ever do decide to. sorry!

@ any other offers - still debating. want to do the mass ping for the second half of my dragons before I make any decisions regarding accepting a lot lower than what I'm looking for... barring maybe some i already addressed. just all out of brain juice for now.

super super sleep deprived. And thus, very very out of it...

like when i went to open my spreadsheets i accidentally went to google translate instead and spent a good five minutes wondering why i waa there.. then another 10 minutes translating random things in obscure languages before rememberin' 'oh yeah, i wanted to go to my spreadsheets' ... 'orz

edit: and i called a descendant a descent. yeah. out of it lol. and wha-? waa instead of was xD;

probably other things. not mentioning the stuff i fixed. lmao. i gave up on fixing it all
@Shuffluffalo

I'll accept your offer of 3k gems on Vesna. No one counteroffered yet and its been a few days plus It's only 500 gems off my goal price anywho. so yeah i'll take it lol

@mummy

Nobody counter-offered so I'll take your offer of 1.5k gems on the infectionist

@Meebo

I'll take your offer of 200k.. on whatever it was that you offered 200k on... was it a blue-y/purple-y tundra iirc??

should've pinged about the thing below ages ago.. sorry.. got kinda overwhelmed from all this plus busy irl

@Contaminate @Helianthe @DiamondNoodles @Sivi @SilverS @Aurora23 @Chocoli @Malachite @Daarka @Peachie @Mariazny

highest offer on Honeydew is currently 3.8 Million [ = 4.75k gems] by @Peachie

@Aurora23

hmm.. idk if I could do any of those prices...

i think the bare minimum I'd do for the fae would be 215k, Melancia I'd want at least 1.5 million, and 1.2 million for Mint.

as I'd rather let mint and melancia sit in my lair for the off chance I come back than accept less than that.

@Danizaurs

sorry, I must have forgotten. I'll get to it in a jiffy ^^;

@ZenithNadir @KCSquib @WolfFenrir @Astraya @Helianthe @Daarka

idk if i took out all the people definitely no longer interested but I have decided to keep raven in case of the off chance I decide to return someday. it's not like I could start new or whatever. I'd have to come back to this account... and I'd like my "founder" (or descent of my founders) to be around for me if I ever do decide to. sorry!

@ any other offers - still debating. want to do the mass ping for the second half of my dragons before I make any decisions regarding accepting a lot lower than what I'm looking for... barring maybe some i already addressed. just all out of brain juice for now.

super super sleep deprived. And thus, very very out of it...

like when i went to open my spreadsheets i accidentally went to google translate instead and spent a good five minutes wondering why i waa there.. then another 10 minutes translating random things in obscure languages before rememberin' 'oh yeah, i wanted to go to my spreadsheets' ... 'orz

edit: and i called a descendant a descent. yeah. out of it lol. and wha-? waa instead of was xD;

probably other things. not mentioning the stuff i fixed. lmao. i gave up on fixing it all
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@THATSFANTASTIC it's okay I was just wondering ;o; thank you so much, when do you think you'll be deciding ?
@THATSFANTASTIC it's okay I was just wondering ;o; thank you so much, when do you think you'll be deciding ?
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Thatsfantastic 5k for Honeydew c: When are you done taking offers? Sorry if you've already said this~
@Thatsfantastic 5k for Honeydew c: When are you done taking offers? Sorry if you've already said this~
@THATSFANTASTIC

Not exactly related to any offers and such... Just wanted to say get plenty of rest! The things we do out of sleep deprivation can be fun, though. *is constantly sleep deprived* I remember finding Google Translate instead of Google Docs once. I came out of it with lots of potential names for dragons, at least XD *takes self out of a window*
@THATSFANTASTIC

Not exactly related to any offers and such... Just wanted to say get plenty of rest! The things we do out of sleep deprivation can be fun, though. *is constantly sleep deprived* I remember finding Google Translate instead of Google Docs once. I came out of it with lots of potential names for dragons, at least XD *takes self out of a window*
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@THATSFANTASTIC

4.2 million on Honeydew. :)
@THATSFANTASTIC

4.2 million on Honeydew. :)
@THATSFANTASTIC

6 DIGITS ARE MY JAM HELLA!!! *dances*

So I'm interested in the following:

Raven, Honeydew, GenOne Beijing and Capricorn

I'm not sure what to offer, but the range I've bought 6 digits for is 15-150k tr?

I can offer my art for each dragon too if you're interested in that cx
@THATSFANTASTIC

6 DIGITS ARE MY JAM HELLA!!! *dances*

So I'm interested in the following:

Raven, Honeydew, GenOne Beijing and Capricorn

I'm not sure what to offer, but the range I've bought 6 digits for is 15-150k tr?

I can offer my art for each dragon too if you're interested in that cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
#459505 / Honeydew - @Helianthe @DiamondNoodles @Sivi @SilverS @Aurora23 @Chocoli @Malachite @Daarka @Peachie @Mariazny

idk if i took everyone out i was supposed to... my bad if I didn't ;;

new highest offer

Highest offer so far - 4.2 million treasure [equates to 5,250 gems] ~ by @Peachie

@Daarka I will go either until one of you gives up or I think I'd do a 6.25k gem/ 5M t flatsale - NOT first come first serve though. i don't feel that would be fair. if only one of you is willing to go that high, I'd obvs to sell to that person whom is willing. however, if both of you would be willing to go that high I'd do an rng to decide whom gets to buy it.
#459505 / Honeydew - @Helianthe @DiamondNoodles @Sivi @SilverS @Aurora23 @Chocoli @Malachite @Daarka @Peachie @Mariazny

idk if i took everyone out i was supposed to... my bad if I didn't ;;

new highest offer

Highest offer so far - 4.2 million treasure [equates to 5,250 gems] ~ by @Peachie

@Daarka I will go either until one of you gives up or I think I'd do a 6.25k gem/ 5M t flatsale - NOT first come first serve though. i don't feel that would be fair. if only one of you is willing to go that high, I'd obvs to sell to that person whom is willing. however, if both of you would be willing to go that high I'd do an rng to decide whom gets to buy it.
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@THATSFANTASTIC
You can take me off, I can't compete.
@THATSFANTASTIC
You can take me off, I can't compete.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22