Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 837 838
I just accidentally sold a Reaper Guise for 230 treasure instead of 230 gems. I deleted the message I got from selling it (since I never thought of posting here), but I'd be happy to trade an item set or something if the buyer were willing to give it back (especially since I'll be getting rid of a few dragons soon)!

Solved ~ :D
I just accidentally sold a Reaper Guise for 230 treasure instead of 230 gems. I deleted the message I got from selling it (since I never thought of posting here), but I'd be happy to trade an item set or something if the buyer were willing to give it back (especially since I'll be getting rid of a few dragons soon)!

Solved ~ :D
I just accidentally sold a Sky Blue Silk Sash for treasure instead of gems! [img]http://i.imgur.com/ivi6rOH.png[/img] It'd be great to get it back please :(
I just accidentally sold a Sky Blue Silk Sash for treasure instead of gems!

ivi6rOH.png

It'd be great to get it back please :(
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
I just bought almost a hundred black tulips for less than 5kt. If you want them back, message me (with proof).

I didn't memorize the username but i think it started with O and it was two words.
I just bought almost a hundred black tulips for less than 5kt. If you want them back, message me (with proof).

I didn't memorize the username but i think it started with O and it was two words.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
I bought a boss familiar today for under 75kT, but I reacted too quickly to get the seller's name. While I wouldn't have paid what they probably meant to list it for, and also intend to keep the familiar, I do feel bad for them and am willing to compensate them to a bit under lowest AH price. That seems like a fair compromise.

It's not a lot of info, but it ought to be enough for the seller, so if this is you, message me with proof, like a screenshot or details (item/price/time).

(@moljn)
I bought a boss familiar today for under 75kT, but I reacted too quickly to get the seller's name. While I wouldn't have paid what they probably meant to list it for, and also intend to keep the familiar, I do feel bad for them and am willing to compensate them to a bit under lowest AH price. That seems like a fair compromise.

It's not a lot of info, but it ought to be enough for the seller, so if this is you, message me with proof, like a screenshot or details (item/price/time).

(@moljn)
Just snatched up a set of Celadon Leg Silks for a price way below MP and AH price. PM me with the exact value and I'll send it right back!
Just snatched up a set of Celadon Leg Silks for a price way below MP and AH price. PM me with the exact value and I'll send it right back!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
Life has a funny sense of humor...x)

Just as I sniped a mispriced unhatched egg, I received a PM saying that the soft pink arm silks I just listed sold for 200t instead of the 200 gems I had meant to list it for... -buries head in pillow-

I have no one to blame for this but myself; however, if anyone snagged my soft pink arm silks and is awesome and kind enough to trade it back to me, I'd be happy to send a tip back with the 200t you paid for it! And if anyone mispriced an unhatched egg this morning, PM me with a screenshot of the receipt or tell me the the egg element and how much you accidentally listed it for and I'll send it back ASAP. I hope I find you!
Life has a funny sense of humor...x)

Just as I sniped a mispriced unhatched egg, I received a PM saying that the soft pink arm silks I just listed sold for 200t instead of the 200 gems I had meant to list it for... -buries head in pillow-

I have no one to blame for this but myself; however, if anyone snagged my soft pink arm silks and is awesome and kind enough to trade it back to me, I'd be happy to send a tip back with the 200t you paid for it! And if anyone mispriced an unhatched egg this morning, PM me with a screenshot of the receipt or tell me the the egg element and how much you accidentally listed it for and I'll send it back ASAP. I hope I find you!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17548021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175481/17548021_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Bought for really cheap, maybe mispriced. Didn't see owner, message w/ proof if it's yours.[/s] Resolved!

17548021_350.png

Bought for really cheap, maybe mispriced. Didn't see owner, message w/ proof if it's yours.

Resolved!
I just sold two Ambushes for 27 treasure instead of gems-I would either like them back for a refund or I would like the gems.

I will provide proof-I still have the messages.
I just sold two Ambushes for 27 treasure instead of gems-I would either like them back for a refund or I would like the gems.

I will provide proof-I still have the messages.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
Someone paid 9999t for a skin named Accent: Ponderous Powers this morning...When I discovered one 9 is missing,the skin was bought;_;)
Someone paid 9999t for a skin named Accent: Ponderous Powers this morning...When I discovered one 9 is missing,the skin was bought;_;)
I just purchased a pair of Cloudy Feathered Wings for less than 9kt. I apologize that I was in such a hurry to "rescue" them that I did not see the seller's name. If these are your wings, please send me proof of sale and I shall gladly return them. ^_^
I just purchased a pair of Cloudy Feathered Wings for less than 9kt. I apologize that I was in such a hurry to "rescue" them that I did not see the seller's name. If these are your wings, please send me proof of sale and I shall gladly return them. ^_^
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 837 838