Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie raffle-Dragons sent!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thank you, @Adionus, for the baby dragon!
Thank you, @Adionus, for the baby dragon!
9H7UpSP.png
@Whosit

If you go to the side of the site under 'SHOP' you will see 'Crossroads'. Click that and go to 'Trade Offers' in the new window. You'll need to accept the trade since I am the one giving you the dragon; only 1 treasure is needed from you since crossroads is a 'I give you x, you give me y' thing.
@Whosit

If you go to the side of the site under 'SHOP' you will see 'Crossroads'. Click that and go to 'Trade Offers' in the new window. You'll need to accept the trade since I am the one giving you the dragon; only 1 treasure is needed from you since crossroads is a 'I give you x, you give me y' thing.
@Adionus I've tried that and this came up:
Quote:
This trade request cannot be processed. One or more of the dragons has become ineligible by way of the following:
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity

Is there something I should be doing?
@Adionus I've tried that and this came up:
Quote:
This trade request cannot be processed. One or more of the dragons has become ineligible by way of the following:
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity

Is there something I should be doing?
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
awesome! I will be here from Monday - Thursday to accept (if I haven't done so already).
Thank you so very much!
awesome! I will be here from Monday - Thursday to accept (if I haven't done so already).
Thank you so very much!
@Whosit

Huh... that's really odd; the other two dragons from the nest went through with no problem. Check again? I re-did it.
@Whosit

Huh... that's really odd; the other two dragons from the nest went through with no problem. Check again? I re-did it.
@Lafae

I don't think you won any of the dragons from the random number thing, but if you need help getting a dragon I'll help with another of my nests.
@Lafae

I don't think you won any of the dragons from the random number thing, but if you need help getting a dragon I'll help with another of my nests.
@Adionus it's gone through now! thanks again :D
@Adionus it's gone through now! thanks again :D
Oh, I probably just read it wrong. It said I was #19 so I thought it meant I won the 19th prize. Sorry about that! Just bought some new dragons in the market to enlarge my lair (they were selling quite cheaply today).

All the best,
Oh, I probably just read it wrong. It said I was #19 so I thought it meant I won the 19th prize. Sorry about that! Just bought some new dragons in the market to enlarge my lair (they were selling quite cheaply today).

All the best,
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14