Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie raffle-Dragons sent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
You new people sure are troopers, what with all the bugs and all in your joining! To help you along and to show the kindness of myself and others of the community, I offer you a free raffle for FOUR, yes FOUR dragons. Four winners will be drawn from this raffle and look to the rules below for information. [b]RULES FIRST[/b] 1. This raffle is only available for those new members that have joined in the registration window of Oct. 23-24, 2013. While I'm sure you will be honest, I will still double-check to make sure. 2. You may only post [b]once[/b] to give everyone a fair chance to win. 3. The post you submit to this topic will be given a number that will be randomly picked from http://www.random.org/. Any post made by me, including this one, will not be assigned a number so they are not counted. If your number is somehow generated again, I will roll once more. 4. While the dragons will be the winner's own, I ask of you to [b]not[/b] exalt it immediately when you may win it. Exalting is when you send dragons to your flight's main dragon and they are sort of sent into this parallel universe. 5. This raffle will run until today at the start of the window to SATURDAY OCTOBER 26th since this one will fill up soon I think and I need lair space. 6. 'ping' my name, Adionus so I know for sure when you sign up. You can ping a person by putting @ and the username's name. (ex. @usernamehere) Only if you want, since I get notified anyway. [center][b]DRAGONS[/b][/center] 1st PLACE: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10249/1024820_350.png[/img] [s]This lovely gened dragon is first place. He is a Male Guardian with Obsidian Speckle/Beige/Denim colors. The only one gened of the dragons in this raffle earns him the first spot.[/s] COLLECTED. 2nd PLACE: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9783/978224_350.png[/img] [s]This lovely adult dragon is a Fae Female with the basic colors of Obsidian/Coral/Lavender. She will be ready to breed in 7 days total.[/s] COLLECTED. 3rd PLACE: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10423/1042245_350.png[/img] [s]This lovely baby is Male Mirror with the basic colors of White/Seafoam/Purple.[/s] COLLECTED. 4th PLACE: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10249/1024886_350.png[/img] [s]This lovely baby is another Female Fae with the basic colors of Coal/Thistle/Banana![/s] COLLECTED.
You new people sure are troopers, what with all the bugs and all in your joining! To help you along and to show the kindness of myself and others of the community, I offer you a free raffle for FOUR, yes FOUR dragons. Four winners will be drawn from this raffle and look to the rules below for information.

RULES FIRST
1. This raffle is only available for those new members that have joined in the registration window of Oct. 23-24, 2013. While I'm sure you will be honest, I will still double-check to make sure.
2. You may only post once to give everyone a fair chance to win.
3. The post you submit to this topic will be given a number that will be randomly picked from http://www.random.org/. Any post made by me, including this one, will not be assigned a number so they are not counted. If your number is somehow generated again, I will roll once more.
4. While the dragons will be the winner's own, I ask of you to not exalt it immediately when you may win it. Exalting is when you send dragons to your flight's main dragon and they are sort of sent into this parallel universe.
5. This raffle will run until today at the start of the window to SATURDAY OCTOBER 26th since this one will fill up soon I think and I need lair space.
6. 'ping' my name, Adionus so I know for sure when you sign up. You can ping a person by putting @ and the username's name. (ex. @usernamehere) Only if you want, since I get notified anyway.

DRAGONS

1st PLACE:
1024820_350.png
This lovely gened dragon is first place. He is a Male Guardian with Obsidian Speckle/Beige/Denim colors. The only one gened of the dragons in this raffle earns him the first spot. COLLECTED.

2nd PLACE:
978224_350.png
This lovely adult dragon is a Fae Female with the basic colors of Obsidian/Coral/Lavender. She will be ready to breed in 7 days total. COLLECTED.

3rd PLACE:
1042245_350.png
This lovely baby is Male Mirror with the basic colors of White/Seafoam/Purple. COLLECTED.

4th PLACE:
1024886_350.png
This lovely baby is another Female Fae with the basic colors of Coal/Thistle/Banana! COLLECTED.
ENTRIES

1.@SovietZealot
2.@SoulKitty12
3.@UnforgivenSyns
4.@Braedon
5.@KisaWolfz
6.@lisail
7.@SageLiln
8.@tlepitzalo
9.@Kitsky
10.@Aralynia
11.@OverTheWolf
12.@Raserys
13.@alendrea
14.@inkedapple
15.@Sylphaen
16.@leannerachael
17.@tagsy
18.@13thKingdom
19.@Lafae
20.@KiraKitten
21.@Chouhesi
22.@everever
23.@Zania
24.@Lionhead
25.@Allegory
26.@Liinaii
27.@Morwen
28.@wolfchild
29.@jamilalikemanila
30.@Pixel
31.@Avenger
32.@spiritedd
33.@DeviRi
34.@Pennyweather
35.@Cyndersbane
36.@Vilysia
37.@DocFinn
38.@Rosiegirl87
39.@Kaemil
40.@endquestionmark
41.@IceFireReborn
42.@thefallofedan
43.@Tzeng
44.@flamekitty84
45.@misselaineyous
46.@Kouga32
47.@shirozora
48.@Whosit
49.@KylerDrake
50.@JinxFlux
51.@rainwaltz
52.@Chickenwhisperer
53.@Dogdance
54.@talscudi
55.@ImpulsivePunk
56.@numskull34
57.@Vinesse
58.@Windwhisper
59.@Ithaca
60.@Meryl
61.@Creaxn
62.@Jac
63.@MariBelle
64.@falke
65.@UncannyFish
66.@Svaeshtari
67.@Pyrrhia
68.@YourLoveOnly
69.@Toxxynne
70.@ministerofgrace
71.@xKOVAKtheWOLFx
72.@tehlime
73.@MaxValentine
74.@septembersnow
75.@Autty
ENTRIES

1.@SovietZealot
2.@SoulKitty12
3.@UnforgivenSyns
4.@Braedon
5.@KisaWolfz
6.@lisail
7.@SageLiln
8.@tlepitzalo
9.@Kitsky
10.@Aralynia
11.@OverTheWolf
12.@Raserys
13.@alendrea
14.@inkedapple
15.@Sylphaen
16.@leannerachael
17.@tagsy
18.@13thKingdom
19.@Lafae
20.@KiraKitten
21.@Chouhesi
22.@everever
23.@Zania
24.@Lionhead
25.@Allegory
26.@Liinaii
27.@Morwen
28.@wolfchild
29.@jamilalikemanila
30.@Pixel
31.@Avenger
32.@spiritedd
33.@DeviRi
34.@Pennyweather
35.@Cyndersbane
36.@Vilysia
37.@DocFinn
38.@Rosiegirl87
39.@Kaemil
40.@endquestionmark
41.@IceFireReborn
42.@thefallofedan
43.@Tzeng
44.@flamekitty84
45.@misselaineyous
46.@Kouga32
47.@shirozora
48.@Whosit
49.@KylerDrake
50.@JinxFlux
51.@rainwaltz
52.@Chickenwhisperer
53.@Dogdance
54.@talscudi
55.@ImpulsivePunk
56.@numskull34
57.@Vinesse
58.@Windwhisper
59.@Ithaca
60.@Meryl
61.@Creaxn
62.@Jac
63.@MariBelle
64.@falke
65.@UncannyFish
66.@Svaeshtari
67.@Pyrrhia
68.@YourLoveOnly
69.@Toxxynne
70.@ministerofgrace
71.@xKOVAKtheWOLFx
72.@tehlime
73.@MaxValentine
74.@septembersnow
75.@Autty
Those dragons look adorable. This game looks like so much fun!
Those dragons look adorable. This game looks like so much fun!
Ist place is really nice lol x)
This is entering
Ist place is really nice lol x)
This is entering
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
This game is confusing so far but I sure as hell didn't stay up until midnight for nothing! Thank you for the raffle.
This game is confusing so far but I sure as hell didn't stay up until midnight for nothing! Thank you for the raffle.
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@Adionus

Hello I am Sam. I am new. everyone here is really nice for doing things like this :)

That second dragon looks pretty angry!! LOL
@Adionus

Hello I am Sam. I am new. everyone here is really nice for doing things like this :)

That second dragon looks pretty angry!! LOL
LOL, Faes do look pretty angry when they are older. Thanks everyone for signing up and welcome to the game!

@SovietZealot @SoulKitty12 @UnforgivenSyns @Braedon have all been signed into the drawling. Come hither, newbies! The dragons call to thee.
LOL, Faes do look pretty angry when they are older. Thanks everyone for signing up and welcome to the game!

@SovietZealot @SoulKitty12 @UnforgivenSyns @Braedon have all been signed into the drawling. Come hither, newbies! The dragons call to thee.
Ill join the raffle ^~^
Looks awesome.
Ill join the raffle ^~^
Looks awesome.
VdNwmsY.gif
@Adionus

I'd love to enter, just signed up :)
@Adionus

I'd love to enter, just signed up :)
@Adionus

I'd like to enter please!
@Adionus