Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie raffle-Dragons sent!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thank you for the second chance! You're so kind. I do believe I will friend you; maybe I'll get to pay you back one day for what you're doing for all of us!
Thank you for the second chance! You're so kind. I do believe I will friend you; maybe I'll get to pay you back one day for what you're doing for all of us!
@Adionus that's nice of you thank you :)
@Adionus that's nice of you thank you :)
Nest%20Tender.png
@thefallofedan

Pinging the winner again of first prize for them to see that they've won. I will hold the dragon still for a week (26th-2nd) before I need to pick another winner for the grand prize. If that occurs, I will give you another dragon from another nest as reimbursement.
@thefallofedan

Pinging the winner again of first prize for them to see that they've won. I will hold the dragon still for a week (26th-2nd) before I need to pick another winner for the grand prize. If that occurs, I will give you another dragon from another nest as reimbursement.
Oh! I won? Omg. I don't know if I got the first ping, but i got this one! Thank you! How... do I collect the winnings? How exciting, thank you!
Oh! I won? Omg. I don't know if I got the first ping, but i got this one! Thank you! How... do I collect the winnings? How exciting, thank you!
@thefallofedan

If you look on the left-hand side of the site under the category 'SHOP' you will see a thing titled 'Crossroads'. Click on that and go to 'Pending Dragon Trades' or something similar sounding. The first prize dragon should be available there for 1 treasure since crossroads needs two things to be traded.

Congratz for winning!
@thefallofedan

If you look on the left-hand side of the site under the category 'SHOP' you will see a thing titled 'Crossroads'. Click on that and go to 'Pending Dragon Trades' or something similar sounding. The first prize dragon should be available there for 1 treasure since crossroads needs two things to be traded.

Congratz for winning!
Oh! Oh! I got him :D

Thank you! He's really super beautiful. That was my first time with a dragon trade too. Haha, sorry, a little dumb/slow on learning the ropes here, but thank you very much. I'm so very excited!
Oh! Oh! I got him :D

Thank you! He's really super beautiful. That was my first time with a dragon trade too. Haha, sorry, a little dumb/slow on learning the ropes here, but thank you very much. I'm so very excited!
1.@SovietZealot 48.@Whosit 30.@Pixel Are the randomized winners for the consolation prize of my recently hatched nest! 2/3 were the same colors pretty much and the last one had the same primary/secondary colors like his father! Thanks again for participating in the raffle all and welcome again.

And here is the list once more so they can see who won. Again, feel free to friend me.

1.@SovietZealot
2.@SoulKitty12
3.@UnforgivenSyns
4.@Braedon
5.@KisaWolfz
6.@lisail
7.@SageLiln
8.@tlepitzalo
9.@Kitsky
10.@Aralynia
11.@OverTheWolf
12.@Raserys
13.@alendrea
14.@inkedapple
15.@Sylphaen
16.@leannerachael
17.@tagsy
18.@13thKingdom
19.@Lafae
20.@KiraKitten
21.@Chouhesi
22.@everever
23.@Zania
24.@Lionhead
25.@Allegory
26.@Liinaii
27.@Morwen
28.@wolfchild
29.@jamilalikemanila
30.@Pixel
31.@Avenger
32.@spiritedd
33.@DeviRi
34.@Pennyweather
35.@Cyndersbane
36.@Vilysia
37.@DocFinn
38.@Rosiegirl87
39.@Kaemil
40.@endquestionmark
41.@IceFireReborn
42.@thefallofedan
43.@Tzeng
44.@flamekitty84
45.@misselaineyous
46.@Kouga32
47.@shirozora
48.@Whosit
49.@KylerDrake
50.@JinxFlux
51.@rainwaltz
52.@Chickenwhisperer
53.@Dogdance
54.@talscudi
55.@ImpulsivePunk
56.@numskull34
57.@Vinesse
58.@Windwhisper
59.@Ithaca
60.@Meryl
61.@Creaxn
62.@Jac
63.@MariBelle
64.@falke
65.@UncannyFish
66.@Svaeshtari
67.@Pyrrhia
68.@YourLoveOnly
69.@Toxxynne
70.@ministerofgrace
71.@xKOVAKtheWOLFx
72.@tehlime
73.@MaxValentine
74.@septembersnow
75.@Autty
1.@SovietZealot 48.@Whosit 30.@Pixel Are the randomized winners for the consolation prize of my recently hatched nest! 2/3 were the same colors pretty much and the last one had the same primary/secondary colors like his father! Thanks again for participating in the raffle all and welcome again.

And here is the list once more so they can see who won. Again, feel free to friend me.

1.@SovietZealot
2.@SoulKitty12
3.@UnforgivenSyns
4.@Braedon
5.@KisaWolfz
6.@lisail
7.@SageLiln
8.@tlepitzalo
9.@Kitsky
10.@Aralynia
11.@OverTheWolf
12.@Raserys
13.@alendrea
14.@inkedapple
15.@Sylphaen
16.@leannerachael
17.@tagsy
18.@13thKingdom
19.@Lafae
20.@KiraKitten
21.@Chouhesi
22.@everever
23.@Zania
24.@Lionhead
25.@Allegory
26.@Liinaii
27.@Morwen
28.@wolfchild
29.@jamilalikemanila
30.@Pixel
31.@Avenger
32.@spiritedd
33.@DeviRi
34.@Pennyweather
35.@Cyndersbane
36.@Vilysia
37.@DocFinn
38.@Rosiegirl87
39.@Kaemil
40.@endquestionmark
41.@IceFireReborn
42.@thefallofedan
43.@Tzeng
44.@flamekitty84
45.@misselaineyous
46.@Kouga32
47.@shirozora
48.@Whosit
49.@KylerDrake
50.@JinxFlux
51.@rainwaltz
52.@Chickenwhisperer
53.@Dogdance
54.@talscudi
55.@ImpulsivePunk
56.@numskull34
57.@Vinesse
58.@Windwhisper
59.@Ithaca
60.@Meryl
61.@Creaxn
62.@Jac
63.@MariBelle
64.@falke
65.@UncannyFish
66.@Svaeshtari
67.@Pyrrhia
68.@YourLoveOnly
69.@Toxxynne
70.@ministerofgrace
71.@xKOVAKtheWOLFx
72.@tehlime
73.@MaxValentine
74.@septembersnow
75.@Autty
It is a cute looking dragon. I'm glad for the chance to enter! Thank you!
It is a cute looking dragon. I'm glad for the chance to enter! Thank you!
Congrats to the winners! ♫

@Adionus
Thank you for a lovely raffle :)
I had fun seeing your pretty baby dragons and the lucky new owners who got to take them home. ^-^
Congrats to the winners! ♫

@Adionus
Thank you for a lovely raffle :)
I had fun seeing your pretty baby dragons and the lucky new owners who got to take them home. ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@Adionus aah thank you so much! I'll take good care of him :D

.... As soon as the trade goes through? I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, as my lair isn't at full capacity and yours doesn't seem to be either.
@Adionus aah thank you so much! I'll take good care of him :D

.... As soon as the trade goes through? I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, as my lair isn't at full capacity and yours doesn't seem to be either.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14