Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie raffle-Dragons sent!
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you so much for hosting this! :D
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you so much for hosting this! :D
pixel_mudpuppy.gif
You're all very nice and it makes me feel good that this was well received. :D If any of you want to friend me, please do so! Always willing to help.
You're all very nice and it makes me feel good that this was well received. :D If any of you want to friend me, please do so! Always willing to help.
Congrats to all the winners; and thanks, @Adionus for being so generous to all of us and giving an extra chance to everyone!
Congrats to all the winners; and thanks, @Adionus for being so generous to all of us and giving an extra chance to everyone!
Congrats winners! And excited to see eggies and who will take those home ^^
Congrats winners! And excited to see eggies and who will take those home ^^
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
@Adionus

Oh wow, thanks for giving three more of us chances!! c:
@Adionus

Oh wow, thanks for giving three more of us chances!! c:
Congratulations winners!
Congratulations winners!
click for my art stall!
digital commissions | animations | watercolor paintings
Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your new babies :3 and thank you to @Adionus for hosting this and being an all-around awesome person :D
Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your new babies :3 and thank you to @Adionus for hosting this and being an all-around awesome person :D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Congrats winners!! And another thank you to @Adionus for your generosity, you're awesome. :)
Congrats winners!! And another thank you to @Adionus for your generosity, you're awesome. :)
dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="Adionus" date="2013-10-26 09:37:38"]Sans the winners and only those who did not get a dragon: I will have a nest of 3 eggs hatching in two days and since I am still feeling generous to the newbies, I will pick 3 other random numbers then and send those people other dragons. Be on the look out for that![/quote] Oh that's exciting! Thanks for holding this and thanks for the extra chance! ♥ And of course, congrats to those who won :D
Adionus wrote on 2013-10-26 09:37:38:
Sans the winners and only those who did not get a dragon: I will have a nest of 3 eggs hatching in two days and since I am still feeling generous to the newbies, I will pick 3 other random numbers then and send those people other dragons. Be on the look out for that!

Oh that's exciting! Thanks for holding this and thanks for the extra chance! ♥
And of course, congrats to those who won :D
light_banner_long2.png
@Adionus
You are so kind! Thank you :)
I hope I can do nice things like this once I've built up my dragons etc some more :3 It's always nice to help people out. ^-^
And I'm excited for the extra chances~ can't wait to see who gets to take home those pretties :D
@Adionus
You are so kind! Thank you :)
I hope I can do nice things like this once I've built up my dragons etc some more :3 It's always nice to help people out. ^-^
And I'm excited for the extra chances~ can't wait to see who gets to take home those pretties :D
DmRdZYl.png