Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 448 449
@CrimsonAero

Oh thanks so much but at this time I am just trying to catch a wanderer. I really would not even know what to offer to buy one. I have no idea what people even offer. I don't think I am far enough in the game to offer much so maybe I should keep looking for a wanderer until I build up some monies. Do you have any idea what the rate is? Probably all over the place maybe.

@After
Oh WoW! Thanks so much for the spreadsheet. That will definitely help me. Thanks for answering my questions. I will keep building pots and use them for plants. :)
@CrimsonAero

Oh thanks so much but at this time I am just trying to catch a wanderer. I really would not even know what to offer to buy one. I have no idea what people even offer. I don't think I am far enough in the game to offer much so maybe I should keep looking for a wanderer until I build up some monies. Do you have any idea what the rate is? Probably all over the place maybe.

@After
Oh WoW! Thanks so much for the spreadsheet. That will definitely help me. Thanks for answering my questions. I will keep building pots and use them for plants. :)
zjjpmw.jpg

I ask so many questions here but does anybody know how to change your user icon even if the forums are down. ;;u;;

I ask so many questions here but does anybody know how to change your user icon even if the forums are down. ;;u;;
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@roadhog

Only when the forums are up again :C
@roadhog

Only when the forums are up again :C
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
@youmaycallmeV
heck yes! :D
@youmaycallmeV
heck yes! :D
I have an acc but I barely know how to play the game rip q w q
I have an acc but I barely know how to play the game rip q w q
Does anyone know if they're going to eventually release more morphing potions for other species? It seems weird that they only have half and the rest have to be gotten through the random species potion.
Does anyone know if they're going to eventually release more morphing potions for other species? It seems weird that they only have half and the rest have to be gotten through the random species potion.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
I'm assuming leveling your blacksmiths skill has no easy/cheap way like with construction?

I sorta wish repairing contributed to your skill, but I know that would be way too easy ;-;

ALSO how on earth do you bold certain things ;-; I wanna bold text in some of my villagers profiles, but I cannot figure it out.
I'm assuming leveling your blacksmiths skill has no easy/cheap way like with construction?

I sorta wish repairing contributed to your skill, but I know that would be way too easy ;-;

ALSO how on earth do you bold certain things ;-; I wanna bold text in some of my villagers profiles, but I cannot figure it out.
I have three villagers so far: an explorer, an herbalist, and a doctor (didn't read newbie guides suggesting two explorers until after I'd made the doc). Slowly working my way to earning a 4th slot so I think I'll make a construction worker and have them build a house for a second explorer as the first thing they do.

Still kinda getting used to it overall, but I really am enjoying how the herbalist stuff works. Aside from actually finding the rarer seeds to plant :p

FR was the first pet site I ever joined, and now Furvilla's the second. I'm really grateful for the spreadsheets you keep linking in this thread, @After Otherwise, I'd have no clue what some of the things I've gathered are even used for!
I have three villagers so far: an explorer, an herbalist, and a doctor (didn't read newbie guides suggesting two explorers until after I'd made the doc). Slowly working my way to earning a 4th slot so I think I'll make a construction worker and have them build a house for a second explorer as the first thing they do.

Still kinda getting used to it overall, but I really am enjoying how the herbalist stuff works. Aside from actually finding the rarer seeds to plant :p

FR was the first pet site I ever joined, and now Furvilla's the second. I'm really grateful for the spreadsheets you keep linking in this thread, @After Otherwise, I'd have no clue what some of the things I've gathered are even used for!
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
@NomasaurusRex oh, concerning the bold-ing of things, were you aware that BBcode works in the profiles?

Other than that, I think it's text-decoration: bold; in the CSS if I remember correctly
@NomasaurusRex oh, concerning the bold-ing of things, were you aware that BBcode works in the profiles?

Other than that, I think it's text-decoration: bold; in the CSS if I remember correctly
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@EmeraldMew
Are you in Oceandome by chance? If so, my construction worker could build you a couple houses. He's of 200 skill so he can make them with more durability than a new construction worker.

They would be free, you just have to provide the slabs.

Or if you're in a different area I could lend you a construction worker so she can build the proper house from your village.
@EmeraldMew
Are you in Oceandome by chance? If so, my construction worker could build you a couple houses. He's of 200 skill so he can make them with more durability than a new construction worker.

They would be free, you just have to provide the slabs.

Or if you're in a different area I could lend you a construction worker so she can build the proper house from your village.
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 448 449