Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Unbred 6 Digit M Light Imp -OR- G1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]As the title states, I'm looking for an unbred male 6 digit imperial OR g1 with light eyes! [u][b]My Offer:[/b][/u] [b]Pure: At this time I'm willing to offer 10-15kg for a mid-range ID, like 700k or less.[/b] I've also got a couple wildclaw scrolls as well as some nightsky silks I'm willing to part with. NYP please! [b]!!!Disclaimer!!!:[/b] I may need a very brief period to get the pure, but it would be [u]less than 2 days[/u]. I've got 90% of it in pure, but sometimes I get a lil spend happy and go below 15kg :x [b]Other: I can offer art as well as some pure or just art worth the amount I'm offering in pure (+ some bonus stuff)![/b] [url=https://sta.sh/2f7pt41pytr?edit=1]Some examples here[/url] and [url=https://nomasaurusrex-fr.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art]some here[/url]. I'm willing to do a decent amount of art, or just some art and the rest in gems. The art is a bit negotiable if you're interested in it. We can discuss it. [quote][center]- I plan to scatter this dragon, so colors are not a huge deal - (imp specific) I do [b]not[/b] care about generation at all, Im not into 2nd gen cause I don't want the raise in price that goes with said generation. Insignificant gen is most likely what I'm looking for. - The lower the ID, the better. (mid-range and lower is optimal, but I'm not too picky) [u][b]Other requirements:[/b][/u] (These are NOT flexible, all must be met.) Unbred Male Imperial -OR- G1 6-digits Light element [/center][/quote] [u][b]Finders Fee:[/b][/u] If you find me a seller with a dragon that fits my criteria and I obtain said dragon, I would be happy to pay a finders fee of 500g. [u]This reward is only if:[/u] I do not already know of said dragon/seller You're the first to show me I purchase said dragon
As the title states, I'm looking for an unbred male 6 digit imperial OR g1 with light eyes!

My Offer:

Pure: At this time I'm willing to offer 10-15kg for a mid-range ID, like 700k or less. I've also got a couple wildclaw scrolls as well as some nightsky silks I'm willing to part with. NYP please!

!!!Disclaimer!!!: I may need a very brief period to get the pure, but it would be less than 2 days. I've got 90% of it in pure, but sometimes I get a lil spend happy and go below 15kg :x

Other: I can offer art as well as some pure or just art worth the amount I'm offering in pure (+ some bonus stuff)!
Some examples here and some here. I'm willing to do a decent amount of art, or just some art and the rest in gems. The art is a bit negotiable if you're interested in it. We can discuss it.

Quote:
- I plan to scatter this dragon, so colors are not a huge deal
- (imp specific) I do not care about generation at all, Im not into 2nd gen cause I don't want the raise in price that goes with said generation. Insignificant gen is most likely what I'm looking for.
- The lower the ID, the better. (mid-range and lower is optimal, but I'm not too picky)

Other requirements:
(These are NOT flexible, all must be met.)
Unbred
Male
Imperial -OR- G1
6-digits
Light element

Finders Fee:
If you find me a seller with a dragon that fits my criteria and I obtain said dragon, I would be happy to pay a finders fee of 500g.
This reward is only if:
I do not already know of said dragon/seller
You're the first to show me
I purchase said dragon
[center][b]All Found![/b] [sub][s] No finders fee for these cause they're less specific and more common. Any breed and gender is fine, but I'm looking for unbred 6 digits from the following flights with [u]nice colors[/u]. Mine are bred and/or have ugly colors. I'm gonna be a bit picky with these. NYOP and if it's haggleable[/s] [quote][center][sub][s][u][b]Unbred Six Digits:[/b][/u] (Tentatively willing to look at dragons with 2 or less well-named offspring) Female Fire Sept 09. 2013 [/center][/quote]
All Found!

No finders fee for these cause they're less specific and more common.

Any breed and gender is fine, but I'm looking for unbred 6 digits from the following flights with nice colors. Mine are bred and/or have ugly colors.
I'm gonna be a bit picky with these. NYOP and if it's haggleable

Quote:
Unbred Six Digits:
(Tentatively willing to look at dragons with 2 or less well-named offspring)
Female Fire Sept 09. 2013
Give me the Hamburger
Give me the Hamburger
Oh! Nice computer you got here, can I have it?
Oh! Nice computer you got here, can I have it?
Ahah, here's the problem! Too many toasters
Ahah, here's the problem! Too many toasters
Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death
Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death
Waheyyy
Waheyyy
Life has many doors, Ed-boy!
Life has many doors, Ed-boy!
There are some that meet your criteria (but are 7 digit) on the AH.
There are some that meet your criteria (but are 7 digit) on the AH.
Baby.... stando?
Baby.... stando?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7