Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 448 449
@youmaycallmeV
Hamsters and songbirds, perhaps? Or a dove/pigeon base.

Does anyone have a link to a good guide for the warrior profession? I know it's come up in here before, but I can't find it for the life of me.
@youmaycallmeV
Hamsters and songbirds, perhaps? Or a dove/pigeon base.

Does anyone have a link to a good guide for the warrior profession? I know it's come up in here before, but I can't find it for the life of me.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pots can be used by a single herbalist at once?
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pots can be used by a single herbalist at once?
@Kas husband is up to 30, hasn't found a limit yet. (Hes nuts he likes the start & building things, I don't think he'll stay for the long haul XD)
@Kas husband is up to 30, hasn't found a limit yet. (Hes nuts he likes the start & building things, I don't think he'll stay for the long haul XD)
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Oh.
I'm at 130 without finding a limit

I might have a problem
Oh.
I'm at 130 without finding a limit

I might have a problem
@Kas how do you even find the seeds for all that? XD
@Kas how do you even find the seeds for all that? XD
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I'm just sniping any common seeds that sell for 50 fc or less.
My explorers switched to pot building, lol
I'm just sniping any common seeds that sell for 50 fc or less.
My explorers switched to pot building, lol
Is there a way to see when a mini pets breeding cooldown is up from the stables? Or do I have to move all the females into my inventory? I am keeping all my extras in my stables, but its going to be a huge pain if I have to move them out every time I want to check their dates.
Is there a way to see when a mini pets breeding cooldown is up from the stables? Or do I have to move all the females into my inventory? I am keeping all my extras in my stables, but its going to be a huge pain if I have to move them out every time I want to check their dates.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup by stables you mean the collection stables, right? nope, no info aside from name and image shows up there; you need to keep them in your animal husbandry villager's slots in order to see when their cooldown ends. i definitely suggest getting more animal stable slots if you want to have them around to breed.
@HSoup by stables you mean the collection stables, right? nope, no info aside from name and image shows up there; you need to keep them in your animal husbandry villager's slots in order to see when their cooldown ends. i definitely suggest getting more animal stable slots if you want to have them around to breed.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@HSoup

I'm pretty sure the breeding cool-down resets every time you import one. Thus if you move one to your invo and then back it will reset.
@HSoup

I'm pretty sure the breeding cool-down resets every time you import one. Thus if you move one to your invo and then back it will reset.
@After - Well, I know you can check their cooldown in the inventory too as that what I have been doing. I hope they change the collection stable to show more of their info. Seems silly to have it not display any of the pets info.

I don't like to keep them in the villagers slots because I like that to be only pets that are waiting for mates or still need domesticating or are going to breed that day. It gets messy with all of them together.

@Krissim - I don't think so. I've been keeping them in the stables until they are ready to breed and then bringing the pairs out on the day they are ready. I haven't had any reset on me.
@After - Well, I know you can check their cooldown in the inventory too as that what I have been doing. I hope they change the collection stable to show more of their info. Seems silly to have it not display any of the pets info.

I don't like to keep them in the villagers slots because I like that to be only pets that are waiting for mates or still need domesticating or are going to breed that day. It gets messy with all of them together.

@Krissim - I don't think so. I've been keeping them in the stables until they are ready to breed and then bringing the pairs out on the day they are ready. I haven't had any reset on me.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 448 449