Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 165 166
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18920.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Cheerful Chime [b]Caption[/b]: Every time a bell chimes a dragon gets their wings... wait.
18920.png
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Every time a bell chimes a dragon gets their wings... wait.
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
[item=wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Wooly bears will be frozen 13 times on their path to adulthood. Insect connoisseurs revel in knowing they're eating one of the oldest caterpillars in Sornieth.
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Wooly bears will be frozen 13 times on their path to adulthood. Insect connoisseurs revel in knowing they're eating one of the oldest caterpillars in Sornieth.
CtM8cLF.png
[quote][item=wooly bear] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: While not as enthralling as catching a real bear, saying you caught one makes for a more exciting story.[/quote] [quote][item=emerald brooch] Name: Emerald Brooch Caption: Nobody's entirely sure if this brooch was made from a real Emerald Webwing or if someone actually escaped with some loot from the Scarlet Echidna.[/quote] (Apologies for submitting 2, but I couldn't choose between them! ;w;)
Quote:
Wooly Bear
Caption: While not as enthralling as catching a real bear, saying you caught one makes for a more exciting story.
Quote:
Emerald Brooch
Name: Emerald Brooch
Caption: Nobody's entirely sure if this brooch was made from a real Emerald Webwing or if someone actually escaped with some loot from the Scarlet Echidna.

(Apologies for submitting 2, but I couldn't choose between them! ;w;)
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18927.png[/img] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: Dont worry it is not a real bear it wont bite or will it. i just had that on my mind so i am going to submit it
18927.png

Caption: Dont worry it is not a real bear it wont bite or will it.

i just had that on my mind so i am going to submit it
Lichtdrache.gif
[item= Bluebite Rattler] Name: Bluebite Rattler Caption: The venom of the Bluebite Rattler has a neon glow to it, and when ingested, causes bizarre hallucinations.
Bluebite Rattler

Name: Bluebite Rattler

Caption: The venom of the Bluebite Rattler has a neon glow to it, and when ingested, causes bizarre hallucinations.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
[item=cheerful chime] New Name: Cheerful Ring Ringing of the bell can be heard in the distance each time a hatchling is born. Everyone comes to cheer and bring gifts for the new member of the clan.
Cheerful Chime

New Name: Cheerful Ring

Ringing of the bell can be heard in the distance each time a hatchling is born. Everyone comes to cheer and bring gifts for the new member of the clan.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
*Shrug* I'll give it a shot.
Dancer's Bell
Name: Dancer's bell
Caption: Dancer's bells are only for dancers. Remember that. Wait—what—stop. You can't put that on! Weren't you listening to a thing I said!?
*Shrug* I'll give it a shot.
Dancer's Bell
Name: Dancer's bell
Caption: Dancer's bells are only for dancers. Remember that. Wait—what—stop. You can't put that on! Weren't you listening to a thing I said!?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18918.png[/img] Name: Bluebite Rattler This snake looks dangerous, but a bite on the tail reveals it's rattle is fake.
18918.png
Name: Bluebite Rattler

This snake looks dangerous, but a bite on the tail reveals it's rattle is fake.
Quote:
Pleco

Name: Common Pleco

Caption: These freshwater giants can grow too large for dragon-made ponds, at which point they become a snack for hungry Imperials.

EDIT: Removed my second caption! Just realized we're only allowed one. Sorry :)
Quote:
Pleco

Name: Common Pleco

Caption: These freshwater giants can grow too large for dragon-made ponds, at which point they become a snack for hungry Imperials.

EDIT: Removed my second caption! Just realized we're only allowed one. Sorry :)
6Sx7SSv.png
[size=2][item=Cheerful Chime] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b] A powerful tool in the hands of manipulators. [item=Emerald Brooch] [b]Name:[/b] Emerald Brooch [b]Caption:[/b] Sells for a cheap price, because green is not a creative color. [item=Polar Wooly] [b]Name:[/b] Polar Wooly [b]Caption:[/b] Makes a good toothbrush replacement.
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: A powerful tool in the hands of manipulators.

Emerald Brooch
Name: Emerald Brooch
Caption: Sells for a cheap price, because green is not a creative color.

Polar Wooly
Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: Makes a good toothbrush replacement.
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 165 166