Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
Can't quite remember if I've posted here before, but support! I love the idea of a dragon that isn't quite as reptilian looking as the breeds we have now.
Can't quite remember if I've posted here before, but support! I love the idea of a dragon that isn't quite as reptilian looking as the breeds we have now.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
This is cool and I might like one on my coli team :3
This is cool and I might like one on my coli team :3
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
Wow, I love this idea!
Wow, I love this idea!
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
this is such a nice idea!! i love the saber dragon concept :0
this is such a nice idea!! i love the saber dragon concept :0
candle_divider_o1_by_angelichellraiser-d5oe1ux.gifpixel_plants_by_maro_king-d98s6pn.pngcandle_divider_o1_by_angelichellraiser-d5oe1ux.gif
Support cause I want one and their cool faces!
Support cause I want one and their cool faces!
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
I SO STRONGLY NEED THIS. It's a big, buff dragon but it doesn't look clunky. so perfect
I SO STRONGLY NEED THIS. It's a big, buff dragon but it doesn't look clunky. so perfect
ami.gif
I want one of those!!!
I want one of those!!!
Support! We need more big, buffer dragons that aren't clunky, like @Kyles wrote. I'm seriously considering touching the teeth just to see how they feel. Females have smaller teeth + horns, maybe longer tail tufts? The concept is gorgeous.

@Misfit - It's been past 16 pages of comments. :3 Past 50, in fact. I'd like to see another recolor if you ever get back on because your design is amazing!
Support! We need more big, buffer dragons that aren't clunky, like @Kyles wrote. I'm seriously considering touching the teeth just to see how they feel. Females have smaller teeth + horns, maybe longer tail tufts? The concept is gorgeous.

@Misfit - It's been past 16 pages of comments. :3 Past 50, in fact. I'd like to see another recolor if you ever get back on because your design is amazing!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I love this so much, such a cool concept. Would love to have these (or something similar) as a breed!
I love this so much, such a cool concept. Would love to have these (or something similar) as a breed!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png