Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Saber Dragon (New re-color)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58
I need this so bad. Bulky breeds please.
I need this so bad. Bulky breeds please.
With a little tweaking I could see this as a possible tank
With a little tweaking I could see this as a possible tank
It's an interesting concept, but the teeth look slightly awkward to me. The feathered tail is a nice touch, as are the large claws. It seems like it would be a very warlike dragon. I'm personally not really a fan, although it is a good idea. No support, but good job with the drawing and concept.
It's an interesting concept, but the teeth look slightly awkward to me. The feathered tail is a nice touch, as are the large claws. It seems like it would be a very warlike dragon. I'm personally not really a fan, although it is a good idea. No support, but good job with the drawing and concept.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Misfit

Do you have poses for the other gender and hatchling?
@Misfit

Do you have poses for the other gender and hatchling?
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Complete support ;u; These guys are too awesome to be overlooked! I just love they're more war-like demeaner to them; very different from our current dragons.
Complete support ;u; These guys are too awesome to be overlooked! I just love they're more war-like demeaner to them; very different from our current dragons.
6klg2iF.png
OMG SO ADORABLE!!! :D
OMG SO ADORABLE!!! :D
nJ9aapY.png
OOOOO SO CUTE! Support!
OOOOO SO CUTE! Support!
Amazing!
Amazing!
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
One of the first fan made ones i think truly keeps in fitting with the design of the offical dragons.

Support!
One of the first fan made ones i think truly keeps in fitting with the design of the offical dragons.

Support!
insert funny joke here
I love the idea of sabretooth dragons so support!
I love the idea of sabretooth dragons so support!
tumblr_inline_nz2d7kz9Gv1tgh8q0_250.png
h53Qnqm.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58