Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 753 754
Where is the trading post located?
Where is the trading post located?
how big would the fr dragon be in real life as an average? in feet
how big would the fr dragon be in real life as an average? in feet
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Canonically, what happens when a familiar is reduced in Baldwin's pot? Are they just tossed in alive, or do dragons only use familiars that have already died from other causes? If so, is that standard practice for dead familiars?
Canonically, what happens when a familiar is reduced in Baldwin's pot? Are they just tossed in alive, or do dragons only use familiars that have already died from other causes? If so, is that standard practice for dead familiars?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
What are the admins' favorite item tooltips/captions?
What are the admins' favorite item tooltips/captions?
What happens if two different guardians share a charge? For example, if they both believe that the same dragon or place or relic is their to protect? Is this even possible, and if so, do they battle for the right to protect it, or are they able to share with varying degrees of success? (Forgive me if this has been asked before and I missed it, but I've been curious!)
What happens if two different guardians share a charge? For example, if they both believe that the same dragon or place or relic is their to protect? Is this even possible, and if so, do they battle for the right to protect it, or are they able to share with varying degrees of success? (Forgive me if this has been asked before and I missed it, but I've been curious!)
TakasKa not takasHa eHsIhFC.png
When creating skins or accents, is there an easy way to tell if you've made a skin or an accent, or is it something that you just have to get a feel for? Is there or will there ever be a tool to help us check?
When creating skins or accents, is there an easy way to tell if you've made a skin or an accent, or is it something that you just have to get a feel for? Is there or will there ever be a tool to help us check?
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
How do you post a dragon, with it both acting as a link and a picture?
How do you post a dragon, with it both acting as a link and a picture?
In the bestiary if you get a familiar is it in there forever? Like even if you sell the familiar or something?
In the bestiary if you get a familiar is it in there forever? Like even if you sell the familiar or something?
How do you view the enemies index?
How do you view the enemies index?
With the release of the (really awesome) new gladiator sets I was wondering....What are the staff member's favorite apparel sets?
With the release of the (really awesome) new gladiator sets I was wondering....What are the staff member's favorite apparel sets?
1 2 ... 526 527 528 529 530 ... 753 754