Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59
@DAG22 No problem!! I just wanted to make sure that you didn't forget ^ < ^
So sorry for the delayed response and also forgetting to specify which option (I'm sorry adkfjl). Thank you for sending the CR!
@DAG22 No problem!! I just wanted to make sure that you didn't forget ^ < ^
So sorry for the delayed response and also forgetting to specify which option (I'm sorry adkfjl). Thank you for sending the CR!
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Xairathan no problem www
I was surprised that you offered that much in the first place, HAHAH.

ah, I see! It sounds like a lot of work, making an entire visual novel... I wish you the best of luck making it, and I hope that no weird glitches or mess-ups happen;; im just a simple music writer idk anything about VNs lmao

does your partner play FR as well?
@Xairathan no problem www
I was surprised that you offered that much in the first place, HAHAH.

ah, I see! It sounds like a lot of work, making an entire visual novel... I wish you the best of luck making it, and I hope that no weird glitches or mess-ups happen;; im just a simple music writer idk anything about VNs lmao

does your partner play FR as well?
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum ahaha thanks ^_^;( and yep! They're Reliquiaen. And trust me well have fun debugging.
@kaelum ahaha thanks ^_^;( and yep! They're Reliquiaen. And trust me well have fun debugging.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kaelum

Could I be added to the pinglist? I'm very interested in commissioning you sometime!
@Kaelum

Could I be added to the pinglist? I'm very interested in commissioning you sometime!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Sai Added~ thank you so much for your interest! \(^ v ^)/
@Sai Added~ thank you so much for your interest! \(^ v ^)/
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

Can I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!

Btw, any restriction on who the piece is for?
Specifically, can I just get one for my personal enjoyment? :>
@Kaelum

Can I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!

Btw, any restriction on who the piece is for?
Specifically, can I just get one for my personal enjoyment? :>
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor wow dang I never got your ping??? in any case you have now been added,,,, hahah,,, and yeah there's no restrictions I've gotten requests for dragon/character themes, ship themes, visual novel music,...

@SnailMuffin @Stanzascale @Thessalonica @Hounds @Sacnite @BADGOAT @Sneakychu @orlesianbeauty @Hiss @Almha @Faulty @scribblingface @HuaShu @Sassicide @Vistron @Honintoman @haikwoshevo @Shiba @sp00kyartie @Finne @mekakucitypkmn @jebbler @DAG22 @Meii @Shadowheart124 @leyline @Revasan @Pteri @VNyx @Hammercorn @Akal @Nabesima @Jackolantern @Aitah @tayssi @Celes @cosmicpoppies @DelightfulMac @PsycheFennecat @Vedis @Aureate @Mininty @PrinceDirk @Sai @Draginraptor

Happy Brightshine Jubilee! it's been an empty two months without me bothering you at all, huh? òuó)9 (Hahah, just kidding.)

Anyways, I am... open to commission requests again, so fill out forms at your leisure! As usual, I'll give you a day to do so. Maybe more if I forget to check back here OTL;;
@Draginraptor wow dang I never got your ping??? in any case you have now been added,,,, hahah,,, and yeah there's no restrictions I've gotten requests for dragon/character themes, ship themes, visual novel music,...

@SnailMuffin @Stanzascale @Thessalonica @Hounds @Sacnite @BADGOAT @Sneakychu @orlesianbeauty @Hiss @Almha @Faulty @scribblingface @HuaShu @Sassicide @Vistron @Honintoman @haikwoshevo @Shiba @sp00kyartie @Finne @mekakucitypkmn @jebbler @DAG22 @Meii @Shadowheart124 @leyline @Revasan @Pteri @VNyx @Hammercorn @Akal @Nabesima @Jackolantern @Aitah @tayssi @Celes @cosmicpoppies @DelightfulMac @PsycheFennecat @Vedis @Aureate @Mininty @PrinceDirk @Sai @Draginraptor

Happy Brightshine Jubilee! it's been an empty two months without me bothering you at all, huh? òuó)9 (Hahah, just kidding.)

Anyways, I am... open to commission requests again, so fill out forms at your leisure! As usual, I'll give you a day to do so. Maybe more if I forget to check back here OTL;;
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

Username: PrinceDirk
Type of commission?: 30-50 Seconds of Noteflight
Payment type & how much you're paying: 200kt
This commission is for:
The Cherub Crew, my coli team of Cupid, Xav and Telor
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Like battle music, kind of like some classic rock or pop music.
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PMed please!
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Stay please! I'll definitely be back when I get more treasure!

EDIT: Oops, forgot to link their pages!
@Kaelum

Username: PrinceDirk
Payment type & how much you're paying: 200kt
This commission is for:
The Cherub Crew, my coli team of Cupid, Xav and Telor
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Like battle music, kind of like some classic rock or pop music.
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PMed please!
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Stay please! I'll definitely be back when I get more treasure!

EDIT: Oops, forgot to link their pages!
@Kaelum

Username: Thessalonica
Payment type & how much you're paying: 200k T
This commission is for: Bashirah
I'd like the song to sound like this....: I'm not sure really, but something suited to her role/character.
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PMed :)
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Stay please <3
@Kaelum

Username: Thessalonica
Payment type & how much you're paying: 200k T
This commission is for: Bashirah
I'd like the song to sound like this....: I'm not sure really, but something suited to her role/character.
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PMed :)
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Stay please <3
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
@PrinceDirk For some reason... I was disappointed to see that Telor didn't have Cherub. LOL

Could you link me to some examples of classic rock? I'm woefully illiterate when it comes to most/all genres of music.

Also, the way my shop works is that I'll confirm or decline someone's commission request, and only then do you send half of the payment! :>
@PrinceDirk For some reason... I was disappointed to see that Telor didn't have Cherub. LOL

Could you link me to some examples of classic rock? I'm woefully illiterate when it comes to most/all genres of music.

Also, the way my shop works is that I'll confirm or decline someone's commission request, and only then do you send half of the payment! :>
GDPkdgU.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59