Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59
@Xairathan oki u got the commission again u nerd lord
Am I just writing your entire OST, looool
(Send half the payment now /ouo)/ ~ )

@DAG22 Trauma Team has cool music. I can definitely feel the sense of urgency that is present in many of the Rosalia ones. I'll do your commission /winks
And it's fine! I changed the wording of that part of the form; hopefully that'll clear up confusion once and for all.
Like Xairathan, send half of your payment now!
@Xairathan oki u got the commission again u nerd lord
Am I just writing your entire OST, looool
(Send half the payment now /ouo)/ ~ )

@DAG22 Trauma Team has cool music. I can definitely feel the sense of urgency that is present in many of the Rosalia ones. I'll do your commission /winks
And it's fine! I changed the wording of that part of the form; hopefully that'll clear up confusion once and for all.
Like Xairathan, send half of your payment now!
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum ...Well I kinda got jhin for some of it but
YOU CAN WRITE HALF THE OST ;D ;D ;D

@Kaelum ...Well I kinda got jhin for some of it but
YOU CAN WRITE HALF THE OST ;D ;D ;D

vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan very reasonable, jhin's music is to die for
but LMAO I'm glad you think my music is cool too *OK hand symbol*

also I forgot to respond to your Hornhelm comment, but. That's why I recognized your name the first time you aske d to be put on the ping list
I was like "ah, this is the person... who got... the hornhelm"
@Xairathan very reasonable, jhin's music is to die for
but LMAO I'm glad you think my music is cool too *OK hand symbol*

also I forgot to respond to your Hornhelm comment, but. That's why I recognized your name the first time you aske d to be put on the ping list
I was like "ah, this is the person... who got... the hornhelm"
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum B)

Why have only one composer when you can has TWO
and yes you are getting credited in the credits
that was redundant
@Kaelum B)

Why have only one composer when you can has TWO
and yes you are getting credited in the credits
that was redundant
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan /laughs
I think it's pretty nice to have two different styles, though! just like how it's nice to see characters in different art styles, treating your ears to two different music styles is nice =v=

oh boy, you mean people get credited in credits?! that's a crazy idea if I've ever heard one! >:^)
(just curious, how are you crediting people (ex: you and your partner, me and jhin, any outside artists who aren't you or your partner if you've commissioned any)? with real names or online handles or what?)
@Xairathan /laughs
I think it's pretty nice to have two different styles, though! just like how it's nice to see characters in different art styles, treating your ears to two different music styles is nice =v=

oh boy, you mean people get credited in credits?! that's a crazy idea if I've ever heard one! >:^)
(just curious, how are you crediting people (ex: you and your partner, me and jhin, any outside artists who aren't you or your partner if you've commissioned any)? with real names or online handles or what?)
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Oohhh yeah :p
Actually the last time I made a game I under-ordered music and had to use public domain stuff so that was fun

PFFFT
Park all cars in the parking lot am I right?

Um... it's probably going to be like
Writers (me, my partner) on the top, then

Left Column: Music by
(list of stuff)

Right column: SFX by
(and then all the public domain stuff we're going to have to yoink)

Usually it's by online handle, but we also have a .txt document that we can link to your profile or tumblr, etc. (usually whatever medium the artist was commissioned through) if you'd like.
@Kaelum Oohhh yeah :p
Actually the last time I made a game I under-ordered music and had to use public domain stuff so that was fun

PFFFT
Park all cars in the parking lot am I right?

Um... it's probably going to be like
Writers (me, my partner) on the top, then

Left Column: Music by
(list of stuff)

Right column: SFX by
(and then all the public domain stuff we're going to have to yoink)

Usually it's by online handle, but we also have a .txt document that we can link to your profile or tumblr, etc. (usually whatever medium the artist was commissioned through) if you'd like.
vnfnSuk.gif
@DAG22 hello! quick reminder that you haven't sent a CR or PM with half of your payment yet ^ o ^ (or at least I don't think I did? I did a quick scan of my PM and CR history but don't think I saw your username.) I don't start commissions that I haven't received any payment for yet uvu
@DAG22 hello! quick reminder that you haven't sent a CR or PM with half of your payment yet ^ o ^ (or at least I don't think I did? I did a quick scan of my PM and CR history but don't think I saw your username.) I don't start commissions that I haven't received any payment for yet uvu
GDPkdgU.png
@Xairathan LOL, that's why you got a whopping order of 16 pieces from jhin then, huh? Are ya planning to give me a similar workload, by any chance? not that I mind 'cuz hello money $$$$ ;^)

I never heard of no car being parked in a parking lot

And nah, it's fine! You don't have to link to me or anything, just mentioning me as "Kaelum from FR" is chill. I wasn't asking with any insidious intent in mind, LOL
what sort of public domain stuff are you yoinking?

(are you and your writing parnters both also artists ? )
@Xairathan LOL, that's why you got a whopping order of 16 pieces from jhin then, huh? Are ya planning to give me a similar workload, by any chance? not that I mind 'cuz hello money $$$$ ;^)

I never heard of no car being parked in a parking lot

And nah, it's fine! You don't have to link to me or anything, just mentioning me as "Kaelum from FR" is chill. I wasn't asking with any insidious intent in mind, LOL
what sort of public domain stuff are you yoinking?

(are you and your writing parnters both also artists ? )
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Maybe ;p The budget's going to need some... BUDGETING, though. Might have to cut back on the offers, yeep. Sorry ;A;

IT CALLED A SIDE-WALK NOT A SIDE-RUN D:<

"kaelum from fr, that one person with the art shop, yeah that person"
Ummm. Probably just the SFX. My partner is doing all the art stuffs.

I can write ;D
They can write and art ;D
I cannot art ;D
-sobs-
@Kaelum Maybe ;p The budget's going to need some... BUDGETING, though. Might have to cut back on the offers, yeep. Sorry ;A;

IT CALLED A SIDE-WALK NOT A SIDE-RUN D:<

"kaelum from fr, that one person with the art shop, yeah that person"
Ummm. Probably just the SFX. My partner is doing all the art stuffs.

I can write ;D
They can write and art ;D
I cannot art ;D
-sobs-
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kaelum yep yep sorry I couldnt send before ; ^ ;
You will go for the treasure and familiar right? So I will send 200k and the tiger c:
@Kaelum yep yep sorry I couldnt send before ; ^ ;
You will go for the treasure and familiar right? So I will send 200k and the tiger c:
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59