Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59
@Thessalonica Confirmed! Please send half of the payment through a CR now~
@Thessalonica Confirmed! Please send half of the payment through a CR now~
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Aa, okay! Sorry about the payment thing, it's an old habit I need to get rid of, lol.

And Telor's going to get a cherub scroll sometime soon, idk when she will, though.

As for the music, something like this or this (I know, I'm fandom trash)
@Kaelum

Aa, okay! Sorry about the payment thing, it's an old habit I need to get rid of, lol.

And Telor's going to get a cherub scroll sometime soon, idk when she will, though.

As for the music, something like this or this (I know, I'm fandom trash)
@PrinceDirk I thought both were gonna be Homestuck because of your name, lol. And no problem!! I know my shop is run differently than most other shops.

Due to both my own style of composing, and the limitations of the software I use, I am unable to do a rock style composition. Additionally, I am not sure what "pop" would really entail... I may have to decline your commission! I'm very sorry!! ;u;
@PrinceDirk I thought both were gonna be Homestuck because of your name, lol. And no problem!! I know my shop is run differently than most other shops.

Due to both my own style of composing, and the limitations of the software I use, I am unable to do a rock style composition. Additionally, I am not sure what "pop" would really entail... I may have to decline your commission! I'm very sorry!! ;u;
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum

Aa, it's okay!

Thank you anyways, though! ;w;
@Kaelum

Aa, it's okay!

Thank you anyways, though! ;w;
@Kaelum
could i pretty please be added tot he pinglist? i have a few dragons i'd love songs for and money is no object!
@Kaelum
could i pretty please be added tot he pinglist? i have a few dragons i'd love songs for and money is no object!
oAiYYBV.gif
@Umbraspina You've been added!!! Thank you so much for your interest <3
@Umbraspina You've been added!!! Thank you so much for your interest <3
GDPkdgU.png
@SnailMuffin @Stanzascale @Thessalonica @Hounds @Sacnite @BADGOAT @Sneakychu @orlesianbeauty @Hiss @Almha @Faulty @scribblingface @HuaShu @Sassicide @Vistron @Honintoman @haikwoshevo @Shiba @sp00kyartie @Finne @mekakucitypkmn @jebbler @DAG22 @Meii @Shadowheart124 @leyline @Revasan @Pteri @VNyx @Hammercorn @Akal @Nabesima @Jackolantern @Aitah @tayssi @Celes @cosmicpoppies @DelightfulMac @Xairathan @PsycheFennecat @Vedis @Aureate @Mininty @PrinceDirk @Sai @Draginraptor @Umbraspina @Yawny124 @LoverIan @Cacogen

Long time no see, all. This is probably my last hurrah before I begin college, so after this you probably won't hear from me for another long while. -v-;;

1-2 minute Noteflight compositions are UNAVAILABLE this time around! However, scoreless recordings and 30-50 second compositions are available. Yeehaw.
@SnailMuffin @Stanzascale @Thessalonica @Hounds @Sacnite @BADGOAT @Sneakychu @orlesianbeauty @Hiss @Almha @Faulty @scribblingface @HuaShu @Sassicide @Vistron @Honintoman @haikwoshevo @Shiba @sp00kyartie @Finne @mekakucitypkmn @jebbler @DAG22 @Meii @Shadowheart124 @leyline @Revasan @Pteri @VNyx @Hammercorn @Akal @Nabesima @Jackolantern @Aitah @tayssi @Celes @cosmicpoppies @DelightfulMac @Xairathan @PsycheFennecat @Vedis @Aureate @Mininty @PrinceDirk @Sai @Draginraptor @Umbraspina @Yawny124 @LoverIan @Cacogen

Long time no see, all. This is probably my last hurrah before I begin college, so after this you probably won't hear from me for another long while. -v-;;

1-2 minute Noteflight compositions are UNAVAILABLE this time around! However, scoreless recordings and 30-50 second compositions are available. Yeehaw.
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Think you'd be down for looping a 50-second composition for said last hurrah?
@Kaelum Think you'd be down for looping a 50-second composition for said last hurrah?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan maybe
probably depends on what kind of tone the composition has, to be honest! I think I might be leaning towards doing cheerful things this time around.
@Xairathan maybe
probably depends on what kind of tone the composition has, to be honest! I think I might be leaning towards doing cheerful things this time around.
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum HOOO BOY LEMME CLAIM A SPOT
@Kaelum HOOO BOY LEMME CLAIM A SPOT
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png