Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@SunDragon Hit me up. Theme for a dragon? Theme for your clan? Something else entirely? And are you interested in a shorter or longer piece?

@stanley I just checked, there's clarinet and trombone. No idea if the quality is good or not, you probably would know better than me; here, I tested it out, you tell me if you want anything with those instrument-sounds lol.
I should also note that I'm exclusively a pianist, so if you do end up commissioning me I might write some parts of the music rather nonsensically since, well, I'm not a clarinetist or trombonist :y
And also, if you are still interested in commissioning me even after all that information has been revealed to me, SunDragon comes first 'cause they asked first. :'D

@haikwoshevo Yooo. I'm probably still going to be doing just one music commission at a time, but I'm glad to hear you're still interested! B) I'll mark you down, does that sound good?
@SunDragon Hit me up. Theme for a dragon? Theme for your clan? Something else entirely? And are you interested in a shorter or longer piece?

@stanley I just checked, there's clarinet and trombone. No idea if the quality is good or not, you probably would know better than me; here, I tested it out, you tell me if you want anything with those instrument-sounds lol.
I should also note that I'm exclusively a pianist, so if you do end up commissioning me I might write some parts of the music rather nonsensically since, well, I'm not a clarinetist or trombonist :y
And also, if you are still interested in commissioning me even after all that information has been revealed to me, SunDragon comes first 'cause they asked first. :'D

@haikwoshevo Yooo. I'm probably still going to be doing just one music commission at a time, but I'm glad to hear you're still interested! B) I'll mark you down, does that sound good?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum

Thank you - that sounds great.

I totally understand you only wanting to do one at a time - your music is amazing and very worth the wait!
@Kaelum

Thank you - that sounds great.

I totally understand you only wanting to do one at a time - your music is amazing and very worth the wait!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@Kaelum the longer length please Could you do a theme for this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2660530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26606/2660530_350.png[/img] [/url] I’ll send you the payment as soon as you confirm you will do this.
@Kaelum the longer length please
Could you do a theme for this dragon?

2660530_350.png

I’ll send you the payment as soon as you confirm you will do this.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Confirmed! Thanks lots~ Do you want to be PMed or pinged here when your commission is complete?

@haikwoshevo You've been put on the pinglist! 8D Thank you for your interest <3
@SunDragon Confirmed! Thanks lots~ Do you want to be PMed or pinged here when your commission is complete?

@haikwoshevo You've been put on the pinglist! 8D Thank you for your interest <3
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Please send me a PM, thanks. Sending your payment now.
@Kaelum Please send me a PM, thanks. Sending your payment now.
ECNdq9d.png
@Kaelum
i'm still interested!! would you mind putting me on the pinglist again?
@Kaelum
i'm still interested!! would you mind putting me on the pinglist again?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Kaelum
Always interested in music!
@Kaelum
Always interested in music!
Yokai.gif
@Kaelum

Even though it might take a bit for me to figure out what to order, I'd still be interested. :)
@Kaelum

Even though it might take a bit for me to figure out what to order, I'd still be interested. :)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Kaelum

Please add me to your music pinglist. I'd like to get some for my world. :)
@Kaelum

Please add me to your music pinglist. I'd like to get some for my world. :)
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
@haikwoshevo
@SnailMuffin
@Sacnite
@Stanzascale
@Thessalonica

Music slot is open again. probably the fastest I'll ever finish a commission h a ha haah First to ping me here gets the slot, as usual! ,':^)

--

@stanley I'll probably be deleting the sound test score some time tomorrow, just warning you!
@haikwoshevo
@SnailMuffin
@Sacnite
@Stanzascale
@Thessalonica

Music slot is open again. probably the fastest I'll ever finish a commission h a ha haah First to ping me here gets the slot, as usual! ,':^)

--

@stanley I'll probably be deleting the sound test score some time tomorrow, just warning you!
GDPkdgU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59