Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66
Having the same issue with Firefox. Last night I got pretty far in the game, but it took longer and longer for the game to recognize the win and move to the next level. Finally, it counted down to zero and wouldn't load anymore.

Now, I can't get past the first level. The timer just ticks down to 0 and freezes, and I've been trying since last night. Other games seem to work fine, though.
Having the same issue with Firefox. Last night I got pretty far in the game, but it took longer and longer for the game to recognize the win and move to the next level. Finally, it counted down to zero and wouldn't load anymore.

Now, I can't get past the first level. The timer just ticks down to 0 and freezes, and I've been trying since last night. Other games seem to work fine, though.
I have a recurring issue with runes where on the first level it won't let me complete the level. It just freezes when it counts down to zero. I use google chrome. I thought it was related to high user traffic, but it's still doing it with only 1800 users online, while it was working a few days ago with more than 2000 users online.
I have a recurring issue with runes where on the first level it won't let me complete the level. It just freezes when it counts down to zero. I use google chrome. I thought it was related to high user traffic, but it's still doing it with only 1800 users online, while it was working a few days ago with more than 2000 users online.
Just popping in to say that I had this issue yesterday. It wouldn't go past the first four runes and there was no way for me to collect my treasure. Hope it gets solved soon!
Just popping in to say that I had this issue yesterday. It wouldn't go past the first four runes and there was no way for me to collect my treasure. Hope it gets solved soon!
I've also encountered the same issue. I'm not able to progress past the first level at all, despite several tries. I'll certainly attempt it again at a later time to see if anything has resolved.

My current browser is Google Chrome.
I've also encountered the same issue. I'm not able to progress past the first level at all, despite several tries. I'll certainly attempt it again at a later time to see if anything has resolved.

My current browser is Google Chrome.
I had the same problem of not being able to progress past level 1. The problem persisted whether I was using Firefox or Chrome.

Additionally, when I went in and out of full-screen there was some kind of glitch where the browser went out of full-screen but the size of the graphic/game stayed the same and the tab was frozen/useless.
I had the same problem of not being able to progress past level 1. The problem persisted whether I was using Firefox or Chrome.

Additionally, when I went in and out of full-screen there was some kind of glitch where the browser went out of full-screen but the size of the graphic/game stayed the same and the tab was frozen/useless.
I've been encountering the same issue as many others, it seems. I easily finish the first level, but the timer just keeps going until it hits 0 and freezes. Currently on Google Chrome.
I've been encountering the same issue as many others, it seems. I easily finish the first level, but the timer just keeps going until it hits 0 and freezes. Currently on Google Chrome.
Same here, using Chrome and can't get past the first level. Timer ticks down, and it never moves on.
Same here, using Chrome and can't get past the first level. Timer ticks down, and it never moves on.
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
I'm having the same problem as the two above - The game keeps counting down after all stones have been cleared. I have tried both slots in the profile settings with no change...
I'm having the same problem as the two above - The game keeps counting down after all stones have been cleared. I have tried both slots in the profile settings with no change...
Yeah, I have been having the same issue as everyone else. I'm using FireFox and I can do the first level and then the timer keeps counting down to zero and won't advance to the next level. I'm new so I didn't know if it was just the site being slow so I let it sit there for a while to see if anything changes but it just has the blank game screen.
Yeah, I have been having the same issue as everyone else. I'm using FireFox and I can do the first level and then the timer keeps counting down to zero and won't advance to the next level. I'm new so I didn't know if it was just the site being slow so I let it sit there for a while to see if anything changes but it just has the blank game screen.
I am using Google Chrome and I am having the same problem with the Game. I clear the tiles on Level One. The times then counts down to Zero. Then Nothing. No awarded Treasure No New Level. Nothing. Just stays that way.
I am using Google Chrome and I am having the same problem with the Game. I clear the tiles on Level One. The times then counts down to Zero. Then Nothing. No awarded Treasure No New Level. Nothing. Just stays that way.
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66