Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66
Runestones never seems to work when there are more than maybe 1,700 people online.
Runestones never seems to work when there are more than maybe 1,700 people online.
I too cannot get past level one of Runestones. The timer ticks down to 0 and stops. Nothing happens. I am using Chrome and have also tried clearing my history and cookies with no luck.
I too cannot get past level one of Runestones. The timer ticks down to 0 and stops. Nothing happens. I am using Chrome and have also tried clearing my history and cookies with no luck.
signature_zps74d4b385.png
On Firefox, can't get past level one.
On Firefox, can't get past level one.
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
Tried chrome, firefox and safari. Timer counts down to 0 on the first level and stays there. I'll try again when there are less people online (2250 atm) but it was like this yesterday as well.
Tried chrome, firefox and safari. Timer counts down to 0 on the first level and stays there. I'll try again when there are less people online (2250 atm) but it was like this yesterday as well.
It's been happening for me since the numbers of players online got high yesterday:( Haven't been able to play at all since then.
It's been happening for me since the numbers of players online got high yesterday:( Haven't been able to play at all since then.
Tried it and had the same issues as you guys. :(
Tried it and had the same issues as you guys. :(
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
In safari browser and while played on a mac, the runestone game will load, and the first level will play, but even if all tiles are removed the timer keeps counting down. When the timer hits 0, nothing happens, and the the game doesn't exit, or do anything.
In safari browser and while played on a mac, the runestone game will load, and the first level will play, but even if all tiles are removed the timer keeps counting down. When the timer hits 0, nothing happens, and the the game doesn't exit, or do anything.
Same problem, Safari on a Mac.
Same problem, Safari on a Mac.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
I also have this problem, on Chrome
I also have this problem, on Chrome
When I try to play, I can do the first level. Once I clear the board, the timer counts down to 0, then nothing happens. I can never proceed to level 2.
When I try to play, I can do the first level. Once I clear the board, the timer counts down to 0, then nothing happens. I can never proceed to level 2.
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66