Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66
Same as usual. Doesn't display the Lucky Streak. Plays out Level 1. Timer runs out and never advances.
Same as usual. Doesn't display the Lucky Streak. Plays out Level 1. Timer runs out and never advances.
kuiMdyV.png
I have a bug similar to this but not quite the same. The first time (and every time since) I played the game, the timer continued counting down to zero whether I completed or not. Then it stopped at zero, with the screen blank and absolutely nothing happened. Refreshing didn't make a difference. When I tried waiting, I was still able to play the game after it hit zero, but it still did nothing.
I have a bug similar to this but not quite the same. The first time (and every time since) I played the game, the timer continued counting down to zero whether I completed or not. Then it stopped at zero, with the screen blank and absolutely nothing happened. Refreshing didn't make a difference. When I tried waiting, I was still able to play the game after it hit zero, but it still did nothing.
Back to the usual: no lucky streak counter, no advancement past level 1...it was nice being able to play it while it lasted...hopefully it won't be down for as long as it has been before.
Back to the usual: no lucky streak counter, no advancement past level 1...it was nice being able to play it while it lasted...hopefully it won't be down for as long as it has been before.
Having some issues with the game as well. After I finish pairing all the runestones the countdown timer continues until it's reached zero, and then I have to wait roughly a half an hour before the "Level Complete!" message pops up and gives me the option to advance to the next stage. So while it is working, it's ungodly slow. Took me a few trial and error tests of refreshing and waiting to figure it out, but apparently the game will advance ( or at least it is for me) if one simply waits long enough.
Having some issues with the game as well. After I finish pairing all the runestones the countdown timer continues until it's reached zero, and then I have to wait roughly a half an hour before the "Level Complete!" message pops up and gives me the option to advance to the next stage. So while it is working, it's ungodly slow. Took me a few trial and error tests of refreshing and waiting to figure it out, but apparently the game will advance ( or at least it is for me) if one simply waits long enough.
tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto3_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto4_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto5_250.png
I'm having issues with Runestones as well. I match the stones and at the bottom I get the points but the round doesn't end and the time runs out without anything happening.

I'm using Windows 8.1 and Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m.
I'm having issues with Runestones as well. I match the stones and at the bottom I get the points but the round doesn't end and the time runs out without anything happening.

I'm using Windows 8.1 and Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m.
[quote name="Ashkaztra" date="2013-06-08 16:55:52"]I can't get past the first level in the games because of this. [/quote] It's been like this for me for a few weeks now. I clear the first four tiles, the timer hits zero, and then nothing happens.
Ashkaztra wrote on 2013-06-08 16:55:52:
I can't get past the first level in the games because of this.

It's been like this for me for a few weeks now. I clear the first four tiles, the timer hits zero, and then nothing happens.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I'm having the same issue. I tried it in all of the browsers and it still went blank after I completed level 1.

I'm using Windows 7 and all of my browsers are updated to the newest versions.
I'm having the same issue. I tried it in all of the browsers and it still went blank after I completed level 1.

I'm using Windows 7 and all of my browsers are updated to the newest versions.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Nothing happens after clearing the board of the 1st level.
The timer counts down to zero, and the game does not progress.
I did not wait around for very long to see what would happen next.
I use Firefox, and no error message popped up except for the "connection to Flight Rising game server lost. the server may be down or unresponsive" message when I navigate away from the page.
Nothing happens after clearing the board of the 1st level.
The timer counts down to zero, and the game does not progress.
I did not wait around for very long to see what would happen next.
I use Firefox, and no error message popped up except for the "connection to Flight Rising game server lost. the server may be down or unresponsive" message when I navigate away from the page.
This is my first day here, is this normal that we can't play games in the Fairgrounds?
This is my first day here, is this normal that we can't play games in the Fairgrounds?
It won't go to the next level. I had one game where it would (though I had to wait a bit) but since then it's been consistently refusing to move past Level 1.
It won't go to the next level. I had one game where it would (though I had to wait a bit) but since then it's been consistently refusing to move past Level 1.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66