Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66
I'm having the same issue where the game won't advance past level 1. :< I just joined today and I was looking forward to perusing the games! I hope this gets fixed soon!
I'm having the same issue where the game won't advance past level 1. :< I just joined today and I was looking forward to perusing the games! I hope this gets fixed soon!
tn0RSo5.pngi1iQAE3.pngmtHAEL4.pngOuP0IWM.png
UaZv7V4.pngVATM5BM.pngdNEd0mj.pngLhssI0m.png
tqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pnguiiU27c.png
bWeLCqf.pngD9xaprH.pngqHTXGlk.png27AZD8S.png
Same thing, can't get past level one.
Same thing, can't get past level one.
hmm... yeah the same problem is happening to me. I can't get past level one.
After I clear all the pieces the time continues to go down until it hits 0 and then it just sits there.
it's too bad :( I really wanted to play it.
hmm... yeah the same problem is happening to me. I can't get past level one.
After I clear all the pieces the time continues to go down until it hits 0 and then it just sits there.
it's too bad :( I really wanted to play it.
basically the same as last time, get to the end of level 1 - no pay out, no next level.
basically the same as last time, get to the end of level 1 - no pay out, no next level.
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
I have the same problem. I can't progress past lvl 1.
I have the same problem. I can't progress past lvl 1.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
First level is great! Don't know about the others yet. Heh! I waited several minutes and it stayed the same blank screen. Also to note with some experimentation, that the full screen does not escape properly to view the entire site. I have to close out my browser and log back in. Picture below:
(Also I primarily use Chrome, I tried it with Firefox and got the same issue.)

th_Bug-part2.png
First level is great! Don't know about the others yet. Heh! I waited several minutes and it stayed the same blank screen. Also to note with some experimentation, that the full screen does not escape properly to view the entire site. I have to close out my browser and log back in. Picture below:
(Also I primarily use Chrome, I tried it with Firefox and got the same issue.)

th_Bug-part2.png
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time!
Honor to Lifetenders, Glory to the Gladekeeper!
I can't get past the first level. The timer just runs down and nothing happens. I don't get any coin from it either.
I can't get past the first level. The timer just runs down and nothing happens. I don't get any coin from it either.
Mine won't even let me get past level 1 :( Tried multiple times, but just keeps going till the timer stops and then counts up.
Mine won't even let me get past level 1 :( Tried multiple times, but just keeps going till the timer stops and then counts up.
Still no luck with Runestones? Hah. Nope. Still doing the same thing.
Still no luck with Runestones? Hah. Nope. Still doing the same thing.
kuiMdyV.png
This happens on my IPad. I haven't tried in on my regular PC, but every other game seems to work fine on my IPad.
On that note, congrats on making fun games that are functional for IPad users- not a whole lot of pet sites do that :P
This happens on my IPad. I haven't tried in on my regular PC, but every other game seems to work fine on my IPad.
On that note, congrats on making fun games that are functional for IPad users- not a whole lot of pet sites do that :P
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66